Michael Rafferty Appeal?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe they should be televised. Executions, that is. It isn't a deterent unless you can see what's done.

JMO but I don't believe that would be a deterrent at all. These sickos may actually bask in the satisfaction of having final words if it was being televised. Also in MHO there is already too much disturbing information being televised; fact and fiction and I believe society is becoming numb to traumatic happenings around the world.

MR is locked in a tiny dank cell with no human contact, crappy prison food, he is missing out of even the smallest things we take for granted. All he has now is the thoughts of what he once enjoyed in life and better yet, the thoughts of his evil doings and what he did to precious Tori. Doesn't get much better then that. Death is too good and would put an end to his suffering. This monster NEEDS to SUFFER IMHO. :jail:

Looks like there is a little more flexibility in the cells in Quebec.

The cell that he was in in KP was only for his pertection (because of the nature of crime) not because court order. PB is at a different location all together. There is no 23 hours of seclusion. In fact I think many people would be upset of the leisure that MR enjoys currently.

As hard as it is....people should prepare themselves to have this revisited.

Great. Let him have contact with other prisoners. I'm sure that would go well for him LOL!

The cell that he was in in KP was only for his pertection (because of the nature of crime) not because court order. PB is at a different location all together. There is no 23 hours of seclusion. In fact I think many people would be upset of the leisure that MR enjoys currently.

The monster is confined to a segregation cell for 23 hours a day in Quebec for his protection. Sorry you have been fed false information, so I am taking what you are posting as just your opinion. I realize you are new here ;) so for future purposes when posting could you please state it is just your opinion. For your convienience there are smilies to the right of the advanced posting function and there you will find one which is a mooing cow. That can also be used in place of stating it is your opinion. Accroynm MOO = MY OWN OPINION. HTH whch means hope that helps.

BTW = by the way, MR is too much of a coward to dare step foot outside his cell without at least 2 guards. He spends the majority of his time lying on his cot crying, depressed and miserable with no visitors. HTH. I only wish he had the freedom to mingle with other inmates. Then we could put an end to him, his BS appeal and dragging Tori's loved one through this agonizing nonsense. All MOO.
:seeya:

But like before, he said, his son is not in general population, mostly for his own protection.

“There are threats on his life every day,” he said.

He said his 49-year-old son will be housed in Millhaven similar to the way he was in Kingston — in a small cell where he sits for 23 hours a day, with one hour for yard time.

“They have a segregation wing there at Millhaven,” said Ken. “Paul did not have any say in it.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/26/paul-bernardo-dad-says-karla-homolka-got-away-with-it

MR and TLM being alive while Victoria is dead, is upsetting. Every once in a while, I get this horrific image in my head, of her being kicked and beaten, and then I think of the hammer. I don't even look at a hammer the same way anymore.

God rest her soul, and give comfort to her loved ones.

May those rot in their pathetic cells and may they ROT in HELL when they leave this earth. May they live long and SUFFER.

Does anyone every wonder what the monster has done today or an other day? I can make suggestions.

*ate bland prison food
*cried
*laid on his cot most of the day
*listened to the other inmates taunt him
*used the toilet, maybe shaved and brushed his teeth
*cried
*daydreamed about what use to be and will never be ever again
*hopefully was haunted by thoughts of Tori
*wished he had oxys
*thought about all the women he used and abused
*wondered why no one ever visits him
*thought about going Christmas shopping for himself but reality set in
*cried again
*schemed in his evil mind ways to further torment Tori's loved ones with his BS
*asked the guards if his name has been in the news again
*cried again

Nice life for the evil monster. Hope he is suffering knowing this is all his pathetic life will ever consist of. JMO.

I have been trying hard on fb to get everyone I know to sign the petition to let the Attorney General know we are distraught in Ont.>>>about using our $$$$$ to fund Rafferty's attempt to appeal !...I am so angry that Tori family must AGAIN go into court...regardless that it will be denied...IMO only...I feel Tori Parents' have been thru ENOUGH!....I followed this whole trial and twiitered it. herefor days!

..MR you had a FAIR trial..You are the MONSTER JUDGE Heeney said!....Guilty Guilty Guilty...IMO..may you rot in that tiny cell....I will be BOLD and honest..I wanted the Tori law past as Rodney said in my signature here....rip our ONT,.angel Tori.....robynhood...not here to discuss the Tori Law..long gone...unfortunately..Steven harper would not allow it to enter Legislature...despite the fact that we had more than enough ppl who signed it...amen.

IMO...I am not sure that Swedie has it correct as to how MR's days are past. You can correct me as much as you want and suggest that because I am new to this forum I am at a lack of knowledge as to the acronyms and symbols. The fact is that I choose not to judge the way that so many have judged. With no actual knowledge or understanding. Soo many waste soo much time on these forums spewing random information. Maybe it would be best just to leave it to the families to deal with.
Yes it is hard to understand. But all of the useless speculation and reiteration ends up causing more hurt and frustration.
I get the free speech idea...but maybe in certain situations it might be deemed correct to use a bit of a filter as to misguided thoughts. IMHO...HTH!

He was judged and found GUILTY by JURY in a system that most people believe in. That says it all.

Actually you are right. Let the system work the way it was built to work. When the final decision is made in any matter that is the final decision unless the system see's fit.

Funny how that the above statement is only used to serve the part of the system that "most" want it to work.

Actually you are right. Let the system work the way it was built to work. When the final decision is made in any matter that is the final decision unless the system see's fit.

Funny how that the above statement is only used to serve the part of the system that "most" want it to work.

MR was found guilty and evidence proved it. The system (prosecutors) presented factual and circumstantial evidence, the system (jurors) ingested all that evidence and found him guilty of abducting Tori. He drove her in his car knowing what her fate would be. He raped her at the end of that secluded laneway. Then he threw large rocks on top of her murdered body to hide his hideous, disgusting, perverted, criminal actions. AND the system admitted to the being there.

It's not how the system sees fit; IT'S CALLED JUSTICE. This monster will never be free from prison or the thoughts of his evil doings thanks to solid evidence and our system. :jail: MOO.

And in this case it wasn't just "most" wanting it to work, it was everyone who knew he was guilty based on the powerful evidence and a wise jury. ;)

If MR was innocent he would have taken the stand and spoke to the system who were deciding his fate. If MR was innocent he would have never allowed Tori in his car. If MR was innocent he would have called 911 with his wonderful BB from the crime scene and turned TLM in to LE. If the monster was innocent he would not have sat on the information, even when LE showed up at his door May 15th, questioning him after TLM's confession. He is a proven liar over and over again. But worse he's a pedophile murderer who is in prison and rightfully so and will be for rest of his pathetic life. HTH and MOO.:seeya:

may I also suggest that Charlie..go read it here...I tweeted what went on as the jury asked question after question to clarfy that they made a proper decision..as swede said above and was here thru the whole trial as I was on websleuth..HERE!....SO if you are interested go look at the threads of the trial and verdict...right here conviction Guilty abuction..., Guily rape, guilty Murder of an innocent child...look at the video you can see MR car taking Tori way that pitful day April 9 2009!....Jury conviction as stated above May 15 2012...and than you will be well informed of the awesome work all those detectives did....rot in your jail cell 4 ever ...robynhood!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander
Back