Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whimsigal said:
Kadie and Jilly:

What is it about that place? It's hard to stop watching them cannibalize each other. I just hope that if Coldwater closes the forum they don't find their way over here. One of the reasons I chose WS is because it's a much more open-minded place! There is some interesting info there which is why the pull to go read there is so magnetic.

Kadie, I was wondering if there might be an arrest tomorrow, too. I sure hope something big happens soon.

::donning my protective gear and heading back into the fray::

I think I'm going to go watch too. This could be interesting. :D

fran

Kadie said:
Well, gojo was the one who leaked that MM was pregnant. Then it was confirmed by Sorasista. I guess no one really knew that she was pg yet...imagine being 'outed' on CTV. I bet she was appalled! JMO

<snip>

IMO he felt like he was helping JY in what he was posting but all he did was continually stir up the CTV board. He kept talking in riddles. I have no idea who this "highly trained" person was that also saw the crime scene and who saw the tooth. (maybe a PI?) GOJO has also stated that he and his wife have been in the house since the murder.

He does keep the board interesting.......again, I don't post there......just lurk. I'd probably be eaten alive!

All of this is JMO! Do I dare wander back over to the "dark side?" LOL

Kadie
Kadie,

As to the information about MM - this is one reason I have trouble with the gojo type posters. First, there was absolutely no reason under the sun to post that information on a public forum - it was either done out of spite or trying to gain legitimate status. Either way it was very morally wrong to do this - especially for a supposed retired school teacher who should actually have more sense than to be on a public forum spouting off to begin with. Now that's off my chest ! :eek:

Now gojo claims that JY called Michelle during GA to ask permission to drop by Brevard - and Michelle told him to call later, she was watching tv - what the hey ? Crazy-insanity run amuck! Jy needs approval, with friends coming to visit he is worried about getting approval to ignore them ? Now later postings Jy was going to pick up furniture while he was in Brevard - this is now supposedly the reason he dropped by. This is getting more and more convoluted as just minutes pass by. Methinks there are some heavy dellusions brewing or someone has missed their meds for several days - JMO of course.

Be careful !

Whimsigal said:
Kadie and Jilly:

What is it about that place? It's hard to stop watching them cannibalize each other. I just hope that if Coldwater closes the forum they don't find their way over here. One of the reasons I chose WS is because it's a much more open-minded place! There is some interesting info there which is why the pull to go read there is so magnetic.

Kadie, I was wondering if there might be an arrest tomorrow, too. I sure hope something big happens soon.

::donning my protective gear and heading back into the fray::

I started out there with the Peterson case. It was really good - a few very smart posters and then the trolls moved in. They were pretty much all like JaysFan.

I've never experienced anything like what's going on there this time. So many insiders so like you say - it's magnetic. It absolutely amazes me. In the Peterson case we had leaks so everything was above board. Here you've got these insiders who openly tell us that they are pm'ing each other to carry on behind the scenes! NOT FAIR! hehe!

I doubt there will be any arrest tomorrow. gojo was inferring MF & boyfriend. That was just thrown out in a fit of frustration imo. You have to sift through what to believe.lol

raisincharlie said:
Kadie,

Now gojo claims that JY called Michelle during GA to ask permission to drop by Brevard - and Michelle told him to call later, she was watching tv - what the hey ? Crazy-insanity run amuck! Jy needs approval, with friends coming to visit he is worried about getting approval to ignore them ? Now later postings Jy was going to pick up furniture while he was in Brevard - this is now supposedly the reason he dropped by. This is getting more and more convoluted as just minutes pass by. Methinks there are some heavy dellusions brewing or someone has missed their meds for several days - JMO of course.

Be careful !

Amazing isn't it? Especially when JY didn't need Michelle's approval when paid for his family to go to Ca!! lol

jilly said:
Amazing isn't it? Especially when JY didn't need Michelle's approval when paid for his family to go to Ca!! lol
:clap: You weren't suppose to remember that part of the tale luv !

Glad to know that there is going to be an arrest tomorrow. All these months of waiting and it's finally going to be over. Unfortunately, I will be away most of the day and will have to catch up on the details of the arrest. Hope MF and her boyfriend had a chance to have some special time together before heading off to the slammer.

Gojo is my hero....

pack_fan said:
Glad to know that there is going to be an arrest tomorrow. All these months of waiting and it's finally going to be over. Unfortunately, I will be away most of the day and will have to catch up on the details of the arrest. Hope MF and her boyfriend had a chance to have some special time together before heading off to the slammer.

Gojo is my hero....
We'll post the scoop for you pack_fan !:D

raisincharlie said:
We'll post the scoop for you pack_fan !:D
I will go ahead and start the thread entitled "THE ARREST". As soon as the news breaks tomorrow, move all conversation to that thread so I won't have as much to read. Off to bed as I missed out on my head start for the business trip. Now that I think about it, I should swing by tomorrow and see dear ol' mom. Nighty night......

pack_fan said:
I will go ahead and start the thread entitled "THE ARREST". As soon as the news breaks tomorrow, move all conversation to that thread so I won't have as much to read. Off to bed as I missed out on my head start for the business trip. Now that I think about it, I should swing by tomorrow and see dear ol' mom. Nighty night......

LOL! Don't forget to get wifee's approval to see mom!

Raisin,

I agree about the MM info that gojo posted. When I first read that , I thought "oh no..." Then sorasista confirmed it......after calling some friends. I agree that he was trying to establish his credibility w/ the other posters. But that is soooo wrong......

Now he's posted info about the phone call from JY to his mama to try to establish a timeline for JY. I don't buy it. I agree w/ one of the posters over there that he posted that information only to try to get the other posters to help him out by trying to find an old post about AL. He's either digging for info about the 911 tape or trying to figure out who RPD is so he can "out" him.

I seriously doubt there will be an arrest today.....but then again maybe when I come home for lunch there will be a new thread here "THE ARREST"

Enjoy your day!

Kadie

I venture to >>>> "the dark side" only every few days and only skim through posts...but I was thinking that gojo was trying to insinuate that maybe RPD=AL? Gojo was claiming that he emailed AL, but only AL would know that; yet, RPD became aware of that. Then later, another poster did find a post in which gojo made mention of contacting AL. I dunno, as I said I only get periodic highlights, as I don't have that many hours of downtime to spend on such scary posts, etc. over there. JMO.

Okay, I'll be waiting for "The Arrest" thread to begin today, as well! :p

j2mirish said:
I swear--- dont say his name here----- someone must have over there 3 times ( beetlejuice,beetlejuicce,beetlejuice)---He absolutly makes me nuts, just seeing his name--- Dear God Almighty- where does he come up with it?
ok-o/t back on--- sorry I just knew exactly who curious was talking about:blushing:
Trust me, I would not say his name for fear of attracting him here. Who knows he might do a search on his name every day to see where people are discussing him and then show up there. Goodness forbid that happen here. :p

DEPUTYDAWG said:
I venture to >>>> "the dark side" only every few days and only skim through posts...but I was thinking that gojo was trying to insinuate that maybe RPD=AL? Gojo was claiming that he emailed AL, but only AL would know that; yet, RPD became aware of that. Then later, another poster did find a post in which gojo made mention of contacting AL. I dunno, as I said I only get periodic highlights, as I don't have that many hours of downtime to spend on such scary posts, etc. over there. JMO.

Okay, I'll be waiting for "The Arrest" thread to begin today, as well! :p
Hey DD - good to see you! :) I'm thinking there are a number of things going on with Mr. gojo and companions - one is trying to find out who RPD is - that has been going on all the way back to JTFs days when she accused him of being someone in particular. Since Amanda Lamb ran the piece on the message board thing I am sure "they" assume that she knows who RPD is. The implications are indeed clear, "they" assume that Ms. Lamb is feeding RPD information. Which is rather ludicrous when one thinks about it. Ms. Lamb could most likely nuke that entire board with what she knows and could do it just as the gojo's - anonimity and using someone else's computer and/or nic. I think RPD actually favors Ed Crump anyway...

The JY supporters have had a case against the press from day one - on some points I believe they have justification but this constant accusing the media of putting out false information is tiresome. As we all know, the media in this case has been amazingly silent. For the most part all they have really reported has related to publically available documents. I don't recall any major revelations that were not supported by either a search warrant, NTO, or Court Order. I must say that from following this cast of characters, I am not impressed with the level of intelligence shown. That is harsh but I think some marbles have escaped the pouch and have rolled far away, very far away.:crazy:

I have no doubts Ms Lamb has received plenty of emails...hopefully she has printed them out and has them safely stored away, I'm sure some of them were none too pleasant. I'm glad she has not been intimidated as this seems to be the approach IMO - that is the approach being aimed at RPD - I have no doubt, they have tried it before. JMO of course.

RC, don't you find that 'intimidation' is often a weapon used by the guilty and/or their friends/family? They don't have anything else, they can't point to a, b & c as proof of innocence so they start attacking the media and the victims family/friends.

Kadie said:
Raisin,

I agree about the MM info that gojo posted. When I first read that , I thought "oh no..." Then sorasista confirmed it......after calling some friends. I agree that he was trying to establish his credibility w/ the other posters. But that is soooo wrong......

Now he's posted info about the phone call from JY to his mama to try to establish a timeline for JY. I don't buy it. I agree w/ one of the posters over there that he posted that information only to try to get the other posters to help him out by trying to find an old post about AL. He's either digging for info about the 911 tape or trying to figure out who RPD is so he can "out" him.

I seriously doubt there will be an arrest today.....but then again maybe when I come home for lunch there will be a new thread here "THE ARREST"

Enjoy your day!

Kadie
Kadie,

This is why I think they need to be quiet - now they say JY called his Mom on Thursday evening about coming by - the appearance is obvious - JY was thinking ahead. It could be taken other ways as well but since no one else seems to have search warrants aimed in their direction - this information is not good in perspective. Then again- it could all just be bs.

Have a great day Kadie !

curious1 said:
RC, don't you find that 'intimidation' is often a weapon used by the guilty and/or their friends/family? They don't have anything else, they can't point to a, b & c as proof of innocence so they start attacking the media and the victims family/friends.
Yes. This is another disturbing point for me. I could entertain discussing other possible suspects but the way these people want to discuss is to smear and blame rather than logic, fact (s/w issued) and thought. Rational argument would be nice, but so far that has not surfaced, only anger, spitefulness, and bitterness. Doesn't make me want to listen.

raisincharlie said:
Hey DD - good to see you! :) I'm thinking there are a number of things going on with Mr. gojo and companions - one is trying to find out who RPD is - that has been going on all the way back to JTFs days when she accused him of being someone in particular. Since Amanda Lamb ran the piece on the message board thing I am sure "they" assume that she knows who RPD is. The implications are indeed clear, "they" assume that Ms. Lamb is feeding RPD information. Which is rather ludicrous when one thinks about it. Ms. Lamb could most likely nuke that entire board with what she knows and could do it just as the gojo's - anonimity and using someone else's computer and/or nic. I think RPD actually favors Ed Crump anyway...

(snipped for space)

RC, good to see you as well :blowkiss: I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and your insights into the details, etc.

LOL re Ed Crump and RPD...poor RPD, I hope he's secure in his masculinity. Wasn't it JTF who thought RPD was a female cop? And now gojo thinks he's AL. Poor guy keeps getting confused as a female, LOL...even though he's the ONLY poster here that has been mentioned in a news article as a businessman!

He handles it well, LOL. Obviously, JTF and gojo get so lathered up in trying to find out who RPD is, they're missing a few key marbles (oops, I meant points, of course :D )

Okay, no arrest (or 2) yet???

Shucks!

I keep checking the local Raleigh news for an arrest.

I'll be patient............. :crazy:

fran

fran said:
Shucks!

I keep checking the local Raleigh news for an arrest.

I'll be patient............. :crazy:

fran

i did the same thing earlier this morning, Fran.....thinking anytime now, anytime now :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur