Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John W Goins, goes by the alias "Jake" Goins with the same email address that gojo gave in ctv.

Info above is from 2002.

Sami

Samiya said:
John W Goins, goes by the alias "Jake" Goins with the same email address that gojo gave in ctv.

Info above is from 2002.

Sami
Sami,

Would you agree if gojo taught journalism this would have more than likely have been done at a school of learning beyond high school ? This course of study is not to my knowledge taught in high school. The college in Brevard is for musical studies...hmmm.

ETA - I think the Socratic teaching method backfired in this case.

raisincharlie said:
Sami,

Would you agree if gojo taught journalism this would have more than likely have been done at a school of learning beyond high school ? This course of study is not to my knowledge taught in high school. The college in Brevard is for musical studies...hmmm.
Now darling,

lol, the high school kids over here do do journalism studies. It is an elective study in some high schools. From there they can continue it in Uni.

Some kids learn journalism through work experience at the newspapers and move up from there, but definitely not via a bank, lmao.

hugs
Sami

Samiya said:
Now darling,

lol, the high school kids over here do do journalism studies. It is an elective study in some high schools. From there they can continue it in Uni.

Some kids learn journalism through work experience at the newspapers and move up from there, but definitely not via a bank, lmao.

hugs
Sami
Guess Missouri is stuck in the old times - we still tell those old folk tales by word of mouth !:p

We do have school papers and the yearbook projects the kids work on - I suppose that qualifies but no journalism electives per se. Oh well, I bet your correct - it isn't an elective at the bank. :crazy:

Hi Guys,

I firmly believe that the info about the existing psychologist "blind-sided" more than Jason, "GoJo" is even looking like collateral damage today. I believe it was done via one of Michelle's options at work, in an attempt for Michelle to regain a little power. I imagine Jason would have poo-pooed counseling.

I also believe that the WCSD was aware of Ms. Sargent weeks ago. The other SWs "release" dates bear me out on this theory. :)

As for the confidentially rules, I am sure we have NOT heard the last of that hornet's nest, But VERY fresh in North Carolinian's minds, is the Ann Miller Kontz debate. (ironically handled by the same law firm that JY now has). IF there IS a fight, I predict it will be short and sweet.

Sami, I was ALSO relieved to learn:

Recordings note:

When therapy sessions are recorded, via tape or videotape, it is ONLY the therapist who holds copies of the recordings. Reason being that the sessions may hold information that later on could give a husband 'clear motive' to cause grievous bodily harm or murder.

Thanks To All!

Cheers!

(ETA, Emphasis on Sami's quote is mine)

raisincharlie said:
......With this news release JY has got to be wondering, bordering on insanity, what exactly Michelle did indeed tell this therapist...
I think that his attorney will tell him the reasons that a judge would allow this information to be released. JY knows what he did or said to MY. Therefore, he probably knows what is on the tapes. His only hope is that she didn't tell the therapist everything. She may not have if she had just started her sessions. Oftentimes, abused women are embarrassed and try to downplay the abuse. Let's hope that MY was totally honest from the beginning. Was her therapist a woman? If so, this tells me that it is a good chance that JY abused her. MY would feel more comfortable telling this to another woman instead of a man. Just my opinion, though.

nanandjim said:
I think that his attorney will tell him the reasons that a judge would allow this information to be released. JY knows what he did or said to MY. Therefore, he probably knows what is on the tapes. His only hope is that she didn't tell the therapist everything. She may not have if she had just started her sessions. Oftentimes, abused women are embarrassed and try to downplay the abuse. Let's hope that MY was totally honest from the beginning. Was her therapist a woman? If so, this tells me that it is a good chance that JY abused her. MY would feel more comfortable telling this to another woman instead of a man. Just my opinion, though.
The therapist is a woman. From the way I understand the news articles and the Court Order, the therapist has met with a Superior Court Judge and discussed the information she has. The Judge found that the information had relevance to the murder investigation and therefore ruled that such information be turned over to Investigators. It seems to me, Michelle must have said enough to provide some insights into what was going on prior to the murder. Not sure what the information is, but apparently it is significant in some manner.

scandi said:
I'm pretty easy going, but decided it wasn't worth the emotional involvement to respond to his posts. He made one comment something like women should learn from men so they could be responsible about their financial matters. :eek:
He said that on a thread discussing MY's murder. Hello jackass!! JY was the financially irresponsible one in this relationship it sounds like, not his wife. :razz:

raisincharlie said:
Sami,

ETA - I think the Socratic teaching method backfired in this case.
Hi Sami.

The college in Brevard is a liberal arts college that offers BA is several studies. They do have a journalism department. FYI.

scandi said:
Hey Charlie, do you remember anything about a link stating the fragment of the tooth the Youngs found was verified to be Michelles by her dentist? I could swear I read that somewhere and can't find it anywhere!

Scandi
Scandi, :)

I think you may have read that on RPD's website about the autopsy photos because I remember something about that somewhere also. It may be that RPD posted that answer at CTV, too, if someone has asked him about it.

Whimsigal

ETA: I went and checked and RPD mentioned this when describing Blunt injury #5.

Thanks Whimsigal!~ It seems posters at CTV have forgotton this was a fragment and not a whole tooth. Well, that could be understandable as time does seem to work against remembering details like this.

Scandi

scandi said:
Thanks Whimsigal!~ It seems posters at CTV have forgotton this was a fragment and not a whole tooth. Well, that could be understandable as time does seem to work against remembering details like this.

Scandi
You're very welcome Scandi. The posters at CTV get a little too busy devouring one another to remember all the facts sometimes. There is some good info to be found there, though.

JMO

For sure! The talk is quite boring now as they can't get over the 'Gojo Effect'. LOL I don't know wht more they could say about it - Amazing!

There are some great posters there I enjoy reading. BTW, I called you astute instead of giving your name. Hope that was OK.

Whimsigal said:
You're very welcome Scandi. The posters at CTV get a little too busy devouring one another to remember all the facts sometimes. There is some good info to be found there, though.

JMO
I cannot believe GoJo outed himself. I was confused when I was reading the posts here this morning about "Jake"...but soon figured out what you were talking about once I went over to CTV! WOW! I wonder if something big is going to happen this week as the trolls seem to be out in full force.

I will venture over to the "dark side" in a little bit to see what is being discussed over there today!

One thing I do love about CTV is their Santa icons. The one rolling on the floor laughin' so hard and then of course the Santa offering a stick of candy. Both crack me up everytime I see them used.

Kadie said:
I cannot believe GoJo outed himself. I was confused when I was reading the posts here this morning about "Jake"...but soon figured out what you were talking about once I went over to CTV! WOW! I wonder if something big is going to happen this week as the trolls seem to be out in full force.

I will venture over to the "dark side" in a little bit to see what is being discussed over there today!
I know! I found that whole thing to be so totally bizarre!

LOL the darkside......

scandi said:
One thing I do love about CTV is their Santa icons. The one rolling on the floor laughin' so hard and then of course the Santa offering a stick of candy. Both crack me up everytime I see them used.
Me, too, Scandi....me, too!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kadie said:

The "dark side" - may the force be with you !

Whimsigal said:
I know! I found that whole thing to be so totally bizarre!

LOL the darkside......
I wish I could find one of those icons very similar to that link you sent me with the baby ! Wouldn't that be great fun ?

Still laughing over that Whimsigal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member