Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bit wild, that is for sure! The GojoGal thinks there will be an arrest mid-week of someone other than JY. LOL Two people involved. LOL One will fall on the other. LOL

And I think I encountered two nasty trolls from the Jy-camp. Some of the things they said were really out of taste, and I was surprised no one jumped on them!

Someone did get banned though. Maybe Jays Fan, I'm not sure.

jilly said:
Strach Very interesting. Good point about the cassette tape because who has cassette tapes handy these days?
So did I miss something? Is it rumor that MM is pregnant with JYs baby??

The rumor is MM is pregnant but assumed it's her husbands baby. I think if you go back another page I posted something about MM deciding to abort because of Michelle's murder. Again rumor that MM and SM had been trying to conceive for a year I think? Just tossing out probabilities for what would have caused such a violent altercation if it was Jason that killed Michelle.

Also wanted to remark on the jewelry box drawers. Keep in mind that info came from JTF who also said cash was taken. The sheriff has said nothing was missing.

strach304 said:
...I posted something about MM deciding to abort because of Michelle's murder...
Did MM have an abortion? If so, I believe that she suspected that it was JY's child. This would be the only reason to abort the baby.

nanandjim said:
Did MM have an abortion? If so, I believe that she suspected that it was JY's child. This would be the only reason to abort the baby.

why would anyone have an abortion because of who the father is???...i'm confused :confused:

close_enough said:
why would anyone have an abortion because of who the father is???...i'm confused :confused:
I can easily see a married woman having an abortion if she thinks that the baby-to-be is her lover's child. I can especially see it happening in this case, where your pregnant friend is murdered and you think that you are pregnant with her husband's (the main suspect) child.

MM is probably feeling tremendous guilt over many issues; i.e., the death of her friend and her baby, the affair with her friend's husband, a potential pregnancy by her friend's husband who is suspected of murdering his wife and child. MM may blame herself for the murders. She might want to make a go of it with her husband and feels that it would be extremely hard to do if a child that she has borne proves to be someone else's, especially JY's child.

nanandjim said:
I can easily see a married woman having an abortion if she thinks that the baby-to-be is her lover's child. I can especially see it happening in this case, where your pregnant friend is murdered and you think that you are pregnant with her husband's (the main suspect) child.

MM is probably feeling tremendous guilt over many issues; i.e., the death of her friend and her baby, the affair with her friend's husband, a potential pregnancy by her friend's husband who is suspected of murdering his wife and child. MM may blame herself for the murders. She might want to make a go of it with her husband and feels that it would be extremely hard to do if a child that she has borne proves to be someone else's, especially JY's child.

aahh, ok...i see what you mean....i was confused..didn't even know MM was pregnant, lol....

close_enough said:
aahh, ok...i see what you mean....i was confused..didn't even know MM was pregnant, lol....
I am confused myself. I had heard that she was pregnant but hadn't heard that she had an abortion. So, I don't know if she was pregnant, had an abortion and then got pregnant again...

close_enough said:

Close!! you didn't?? :D That was gojo's ticket to get in as an 'insider'.

scandi said:
It was a bit wild, that is for sure! The GojoGal thinks there will be an arrest mid-week of someone other than JY. LOL Two people involved. LOL One will fall on the other. LOL

And I think I encountered two nasty trolls from the Jy-camp. Some of the things they said were really out of taste, and I was surprised no one jumped on them!

Someone did get banned though. Maybe Jays Fan, I'm not sure.
Yes, you're right.....its very soap opera like. I never post there, am not even registered but like to read what all the "insiders" post.

It will be interesting to see if Gojo's prediction comes true.

I think you are right--it was Jays Fan that got banned but am unsure why.

Kadie said:
Yes, you're right.....its very soap opera like. I never post there, am not even registered but like to read what all the "insiders" post.

It will be interesting to see if Gojo's prediction comes true.

I think you are right--it was Jays Fan that got banned but am unsure why.
I think probably because Jay-Fan was very degrading to women in general and to MY and MF. JMOO

I'm pretty easy going, but decided it wasn't worth the emotional involvement to respond to his posts. He made one comment something like women should learn from men so they could be responsible about their financial matters. :eek:

scandi said:
I'm pretty easy going, but decided it wasn't worth the emotional involvement to respond to his posts. He made one comment something like women should learn from men so they could be responsible about their financial matters. :eek:
Animal !:crazy:

If it weren't for my wife - I'd be very broke and have too many toys that I would promptly have to sell.

So nothing new yet aye ? I went back and re-read the N & O article about the therapist - it seems that this therapist does indeed have some information relevant to the case, at least that is how Judge Stevens ruled. Must be compelling if a judge is ordering the release of the sessions to an investigator from the DA's office. I did not realize the therapy had started shortly before the murder. Has anyone seen anything that indicates the time frame ? With this news release JY has got to be wondering, bordering on insanity, what exactly Michelle did indeed tell this therapist. Wonder if Roger Smith has asked his client what might the possibilities be ?

This is very interesting to me - I always thought things such as this could not be discussed - is this a NC thing or is this in general when the client (in this case Michelle) is deceased ? Excuse me rambling - I am now up for the day but the truth is I should be going to sleep - this time change is going to be wicked.

raisincharlie said:
Animal !:crazy:

If it weren't for my wife - I'd be very broke and have too many toys that I would promptly have to sell.

So nothing new yet aye ? I went back and re-read the N & O article about the therapist - it seems that this therapist does indeed have some information relevant to the case, at least that is how Judge Stevens ruled. Must be compelling if a judge is ordering the release of the sessions to an investigator from the DA's office. I did not realize the therapy had started shortly before the murder. Has anyone seen anything that indicates the time frame ? With this news release JY has got to be wondering, bordering on insanity, what exactly Michelle did indeed tell this therapist. Wonder if Roger Smith has asked his client what might the possibilities be ?

This is very interesting to me - I always thought things such as this could not be discussed - is this a NC thing or is this in general when the client (in this case Michelle) is deceased ? Excuse me rambling - I am now up for the day but the truth is I should be going to sleep - this time change is going to be wicked.
It can be discussed if the information contained in relevant to a murder investigation. There is rigamarole to go through, people to consult, laws to consult before making the decision to approach LE with this type of information.

Whether Mrs Sargeant approached LE or LE approached Mrs Sargent after someone stated Michelle had been to therapy sessions, doesn't matter. What matters is that the decision by the Judge was not a light decision and was based on something that Michelle stated directly in therapy.

The Judge would have gone through the paperwork and recordings (see notes below about therapist recordings) and only selected what he deemed to be relevant to the case. That may have only included some of the therapy session/s or all sessions in entirety if the sessions were in relation to Jason and anything her said, did or 'hinted'.

Recordings note:

When therapy sessions are recorded, via tape or videotape, it is ONLY the therapist who holds copies of the recordings. Reason being that the sessions may hold information that later on could give a husband 'clear motive' to cause grievous bodily harm or murder.

Sami

Samiya said:
It can be discussed if the information contained in relevant to a murder investigation. There is rigamarole to go through, people to consult, laws to consult before making the decision to approach LE with this type of information.

Whether Mrs Sargeant approached LE or LE approached Mrs Sargent after someone stated Michelle had been to therapy sessions, doesn't matter. What matters is that the decision by the Judge was not a light decision and was based on something that Michelle stated directly in therapy.

The Judge would have gone through the paperwork and recordings (see notes below about therapist recordings) and only selected what he deemed to be relevant to the case. That may have only included some of the therapy session/s or all sessions in entirety if the sessions were in relation to Jason and anything her said, did or 'hinted'.

Recordings note:

When therapy sessions are recorded, via tape or videotape, it is ONLY the therapist who holds copies of the recordings. Reason being that the sessions may hold information that later on could give a husband 'clear motive' to cause grievous bodily harm or murder.

Sami
I somehow get the feeling that this information is something that Ms. Holt and her investigator (Dowdy) somehow found out about either through Michelle's work or by combing through the financial records very thoroughly. I can't see a therapist approaching LE this late in the game unless Michelle admitted to some dire fear for her life or extreme physical abuse and the therapist was at a point that we are at - wondering if and when an arrest will be made.

Apparently the judge did indeed believe it to be relevant - lets hope it leads somewhere soon.

strach304 said:
RC, that link says he's been in banking for 23 years. Gojo said he was a teacher.
I know he said he was a teacher but I'm not sure this expose' is anymore believable than anything else - seems like a very sick game for a retired teacher to have been playing. JMO because I found the game playing rather idiotic. Maybe the retired gojo has a son who has been in banking for 23 years.

Hi Charlie, Thanks for stopping in cause we miss you!

I think the age would be right if the banker is the son, as we know he had children. He kind of reminded me of RaleighResident in that they are both retired gentlemen and well spoken. Of course coming from opposite angles LOL I had noticed his posts were much softer in the last day or two, like he was acquiessing {sp} to the probablilty JY is waiting for a knock on the door!

He said everything he said was true, and that leaves a big question in my mnind about the bloody footprints of Cassidy. I guess the light must have made a difference as they were there, and then if they used luminol to 'paint' a picture of where she traveled, maybe they somewhat withered away.

That last statement of your's Sami about the recordings note struck a chord with me. Earlier in the day I had this blaring thought that JY maybe found out about her seeing this Dr and it was what put him over the edge with his anger showing itself in such a violent murder. I don't think he knew she was going as she only started seeing her right before the murder. She might have only had a few sessions.

Hey Charlie, do you remember anything about a link stating the fragment of the tooth the Youngs found was verified to be Michelles by her dentist? I could swear I read that somewhere and can't find it anywhere!

Scandi

scandi said:
Hi Charlie, Thanks for stopping in cause we miss you!

I think the age would be right if the banker is the son, as we know he had children. He kind of reminded me of RaleighResident in that they are both retired gentlemen and well spoken. Of course coming from opposite angles LOL I had noticed his posts were much softer in the last day or two, like he was acquiessing {sp} to the probablilty JY is waiting for a knock on the door!

He said everything he said was true, and that leaves a big question in my mnind about the bloody footprints of Cassidy. I guess the light must have made a difference as they were there, and then if they used luminol to 'paint' a picture of where she traveled, maybe they somewhat withered away.

That last statement of your's Sami about the recordings note struck a chord with me. Earlier in the day I had this blaring thought that JY maybe found out about her seeing this Dr and it was what put him over the edge with his anger showing itself in such a violent murder. I don't think he knew she was going as she only started seeing her right before the murder. She might have only had a few sessions.

Hey Charlie, do you remember anything about a link stating the fragment of the tooth the Youngs found was verified to be Michelles by her dentist? I could swear I read that somewhere and can't find it anywhere!

Scandi
Scandi,

I do not recall a link about the tooth fragment being identified by Michelle's dentist however it could have been identified by the ME as I would think the ME would have looked closely at the teeth that were found with the body as well as the ones in Michelle's mouth and would have noted chips missing. Other than that I don't recall anything else about it.

If everything gojo said is true we now know the killer cleaned up at the house. I think when ordinary people are confronted by such horrendous events they often do not have a detailed ability to look at a crime scene and recognize what has taken place. I do not mean that in a derrogatory way - for example Smoketree 8 - something horrible being done to Michelle's body - that put everyone on alert for way more than what was found. In other words her perception was skewed by not having followed cases before - if you know what I mean.

As to the bloody prints - Sami gave a pretty detailed explanation of how far such things could possibly track. Then add into that that the CCBI was in that house for 13 days collecting evidence - there is little doubt in my mind that what untrained persons saw was nothing compared to what MF or LE saw at the crime scene. One thing I noted about that whole blood trail conversation was the comment gojo made about someone highly trained having seen it - if that is true it indicates to me that the family entered the Birchleaf home either with or right after a defense investigator was at the scene. Just a thought there. I can't see why JYs lawyer would need an investigator if his client is innocent. JMO since JY is not exactly out trying to find the killer or seeking help in finding the killer.

ETA - I forgot, Jy seems to think Meredith killed her sister if we are to believe the JTFs/gojos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState