Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious questions for those of you who have followed the gojo saga - do you think they inadvertantly gave out some information that perhaps should have been left quiet?

A couple of things that caught my eye - the comment about a person accompanying the family when they entered the Young house after LE released it - gojo refered to this person as "highly trained". Taking a wild guess but it seems to me perhaps a PI. Any thoughts about that ? If true it seems that the defense team has not been sitting still waiting for something to happen. Either they are looking for clues to the "real killer" or they are searching for theories to build a defense around. As gojo went on and on about the blood trail - are we seeing a preview of a defense strategy ?

Second thing was gojo's comment that the killer apparently cleaned up at the house. I think some of us have expected this to be the case although gojo would prefer that we believe it was Meredith - for those of you familiar with evidence recovery from drains - what are the chances of recovering DNA in this manner ? If there is only DNA from MY, JY, and Cassidy but all signs point to the killer cleaning up - guess gojo's theory is shot - any ideas?

Gosh charlie, I've missed about 5 or 6 weeks with that flu and then the personal stuff - so I've not read back.... and may be a while til I get back here again :D

Gojo? Sounds like a mafia-styled TV cops 'n robbers character, lol.

I have a feeling you may be hunting in some good woods - with your theory that the def have been investigating (and spinning) to build a case all this time. Early on, a few "insider" posts were really trying it on with regard to Meredith's possible involvement. I thought then (and now) these posters were either defense-forum-scourers or huge Jason fans (family friends).

Eeeeish ..... but this is taking time, eh?? I'm kind of concerned LE's evidence is either not strong enough - or - Jason's refusal to co-operate has hamstrung them to a degree. It has to be truly hard for Michelle's family to spend 4 months *WAITING*

Waiting for answers; waiting to 'know'; waiting to move on; waiting to organise personal effects, policies, wills, clearing bedrooms, dealing with cars, packing away clothes and private possessions; the effect on lil Cassie's life. Arrghh, too much!

Lord above our hearts truly go out to them - just on our side alone the last 4 WEEKS of waiting has been bad enough! Just knowing this - makes me (MOO) realise that LE have to know the strain and would NOT just 'take their time' because after a while, you get to know the family like your own - and watching helplessly is not easy.

So, charlie ... methinks you're quite right ... and Jason's silence and obstinacy is totally despicable!

Thasall4now ... catch in in a couple weeks... or ... wheneva ... take care:

Polks :)

raisincharlie said:
I wish I could find one of those icons very similar to that link you sent me with the baby ! Wouldn't that be great fun ?

Still laughing over that Whimsigal :)

Me, too RC. It would be best if it produced sounds as well. That would be hilarious! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

raisincharlie said:
Serious questions for those of you who have followed the gojo saga - do you think they inadvertantly gave out some information that perhaps should have been left quiet?

A couple of things that caught my eye - the comment about a person accompanying the family when they entered the Young house after LE released it - gojo refered to this person as "highly trained". Taking a wild guess but it seems to me perhaps a PI. Any thoughts about that ? If true it seems that the defense team has not been sitting still waiting for something to happen. Either they are looking for clues to the "real killer" or they are searching for theories to build a defense around. As gojo went on and on about the blood trail - are we seeing a preview of a defense strategy ?

Second thing was gojo's comment that the killer apparently cleaned up at the house. I think some of us have expected this to be the case although gojo would prefer that we believe it was Meredith - for those of you familiar with evidence recovery from drains - what are the chances of recovering DNA in this manner ? If there is only DNA from MY, JY, and Cassidy but all signs point to the killer cleaning up - guess gojo's theory is shot - any ideas?

Yes, I think you could be right although, it is a little hard to tell fact from fiction where gojo is concerned. If he is who he claims and is privy to info from JY's family then we may well be seeing the defense strategy. I didn't catch that comment about being in the house with someone highly trained but your deduction that it could be a PI seems like a good one to me.

I think for the most part gojo was there to confuse, not enlighten, but in thinking that he was smarter than the rest he may have given away some info that he did not intend. Man, now I'm going to have to go back and some more reading!

Sounds like some very interesting stuff over at CTV, but I just can't bring myself to go over there again yet....maybe I can work up my nerve.

PS...Scandi, thanks to you I find myself wanting to type 'ya ya' on all my stuff now. :rolleyes:

curious1 said:
Sounds like some very interesting stuff over at CTV, but I just can't bring myself to go over there again yet....maybe I can work up my nerve.

PS...Scandi, thanks to you I find myself wanting to type 'ya ya' on all my stuff now. :rolleyes:
No need to go over - here's an update on some of the stuff from "insiders - I would credit each poster but it would take me all nite and I have no idea if any of this is true but here goes:

1. Jy is reported to have left Raleigh on 11/2 at 4:00 - 4:30 pm

2. Jy is reported to have checked into a Hampton Inn in Hillsville VA on 11/2. Hillsville is approximately 174 miles away or roughly 2.75 hours drive time. Assuming time left and drive time it is possible JY arrived at this hotel betewwn 7:15 and 7:30 pm.

3. Jy supposedly called MY at 11:00 on 11/2 and everything was fine. One has to wonder if Michelle met him at the front door at 11 pm and all was fine - its possible. It is also possible the gas receipt for Handee Hugo's 89 is timed between 10:30 and 11:00 pm on 11/2. Possible

4. JY supposedly called Meredith at 0730 on 11/3 to pick up the fax. We know from the search warrant that JY left Meredith a voice mail.

5. MY supposedly had a Drs. appointment at 0930 on 11/3. JY supposedly tried to call her twice. MY was supposed to go into work for a while after the Drs. appointment.

6. A couple from out of the area were supposedly on their way to the Young home to spend the weekend of homecoming there and attend the game with the Youngs. These friends were supposedly more JY's friends than Michelle's. If this is the case wonder why JY felt it appropriate to go to Brevard and leave "more his friends" to spend the evening with just Michelle and Cassidy ?

7. JY's "meeting" was supposedly at 10:00 am on 11/3 - unknown location but one insider does say it was in Duffield. Interesting as Duffield is approximately 2.5 hours from Hillsville - note Jy supposedly called MF at 0730.

8. JY was supposedly one-half hour late for this meeting.

9. One insider reported that Mr. Garrison was normally free to roam the house.

10. One insider has reported that a "highly trained person" entered the Young home after LE released the home and reported that there were no bloody footprints all over the house and there were none in the hall, only in the master bath and in Cassidy's bath.

11. One insider reported that the killer took a shower in the home and that the blood evidence in the shower may point to the killer. Wonder who would be so bold to take a shower after murdering a young woman and with a dog. "free to roam the house", roaming about ? Wonder if they put on the clothes worn during the murder or did they help themselves to JYs clothes ? None of the insiders have reported a theft of JYs clothes.

12. One insider claims jewelry was stolen and not just the jewelry - the thief/murderer also took the drawers from the jewelry box. :crazy:

STRICTLY RUMOR FOLKS !

Interesting and in a way silly - the insiders who claim JY couldn't have done this, seem to give more reasons for why it could have been JY although they believe it was Meredith.

Odd stuff - "ya ya":crazy:

:laugh:
raisincharlie said:
Odd stuff - "ya ya":crazy:
Have you ever just had a feeling? I was so sure, for some reason, that when I got back from lunch today there would be some 'news' on this case. *sigh* unfortunately not so. Ya Ya

curious1 said:
:laugh:

Have you ever just had a feeling? I was so sure, for some reason, that when I got back from lunch today there would be some 'news' on this case. *sigh* unfortunately not so. Ya Ya
Well luv I left out one rumor - gojo indicated there will be an arrest on Wednesday (tomorrow) of either two (implied Meredith and her boy friend) people or one person (Meredith). Supposedly the GJ meets on Mondays and Tuesdays of every other week...again just a rumor.

YaYa !:D

During the Peterson trial, we had one poster in particular who I always felt was part of the defense (or family). They eventually got banned because they would get in such heated exchanges (which is why I think it was more like a family member).

But, the point is, this person would bring out theories etc., which later turned up as part of the defense.

LOL, the theories this particular poster threw out were absurd and almost every Websleuther saw holes in it. But,........it didn't keep the defense from TRYING to use this in trial. :loser: Should have listened to the Websleuthers! :D

JMHO
fran

Fran, if you have been on the 'Scott Peterson 20' thread in the 'Parking Lot', he might still be here under another hat. I swear the 'ol boy is like a dog with a bone, just won't give it up and comes up with the wierdest things. Just about has a theory that homeless people with a submarine did it. :doh: He keeps yapping about a retrial and is listing all the 'errors' in the prosecution, defense and how the jury 'ignored' instructions and were allowed to get away with it. Funny thing is, with the book out by the jurors now this just does not carry any weight, but he's still hanging on to it, bless his heart. :p

Ya Ya :D

raisincharlie said:
Well luv I left out one rumor - gojo indicated there will be an arrest on Wednesday (tomorrow) of either two (implied Meredith and her boy friend) people or one person (Meredith). Supposedly the GJ meets on Mondays and Tuesdays of every other week...again just a rumor.

YaYa !:D
Hi RaisinCharlie,

I promise! If there is an arrest tomorrow, I will personally not only go back and read every single "gojo" post, but I WILL pay attention.

I resent every second that Jason is free, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it will be tomorrow. I hope I am WRONG, I will even give up my fishing trip to watch it unfold. :)

Cheers!

curious1 said:
Fran, if you have been on the 'Scott Peterson 20' thread in the 'Parking Lot', he might still be here under another hat. I swear the 'ol boy is like a dog with a bone, just won't give it up and comes up with the wierdest things. Just about has a theory that homeless people with a submarine did it. :doh: He keeps yapping about a retrial and is listing all the 'errors' in the prosecution, defense and how the jury 'ignored' instructions and were allowed to get away with it. Funny thing is, with the book out by the jurors now this just does not carry any weight, but he's still hanging on to it, bless his heart. :p

Does his name rhyme with Sludge?! :slap: Oh, how that certain poster frustrates me so....................................... Do you think he's a relative or ? I just figured he was someone who likes to stir it up and get reactions.

Hi RC! :) Thank you very much for taking the time to spell out the "inside" info. I would just add that one of them said money was taken along with the jewellry - think it was gojo.

You asked earlier about the gojo saga. Yes I think they did give out info when at times they were up against the wall. That's how the tidbit of money with the jewellry came out as I recall.

I'm not so sure the defense lawyer would have organized an expert to look at the scene. After 13 days, I'm sure that the scene looked alot different than what it was originally. Drywall & carpet was missing as I understand it. If this ever went to trial, the defense would be getting an expert to look at photographs etc.

It's hard to say though. This could be a "highly trained" family friend.

Gojo sure did harp on the footprint aspect though.

DD and c1.......................

uh oh..........not trying to hijack this thread :innocent: .................this referred to poster is not the one I had in mind, fwiw. He's always been this way. :D No, no, ...............more intense than you know who! (his initials were CW)

FWIW, the poster that later got banned from WS during the P case, started out on CTV also, spewing the weekend after Laci's mom et al entered her home. I watched them for an entire day at CTV talking about the break in and they brought up the jewelry. We knew Laci had inherited jewelry but we didn't recognize the significance until trial. But,........this CTV poster who was later on WS until banned, was VERY concerned about the jewelry.

Soooo, how much jewelry are we talking about with Michelle? How significant is the jewelry going to play in this case at the end of the day? :confused:

I still say, there was already built-in a million rea$ons for Michelle to die rather than a divorce.

JMHO
fran

PS.......and a BIG THANK YOU to RC for bringing all this gojo stuff over here. I know for me, one message board at a time is about all I can handle. You're a great sleuth!. :clap: .......fran

raisincharlie said:

Well, gojo was the one who leaked that MM was pregnant. Then it was confirmed by Sorasista. I guess no one really knew that she was pg yet...imagine being 'outed' on CTV. I bet she was appalled! JMO

He's back on the board tonight. (gojo) asking for a favor about trying to find some old posts from RPD. I think he's insinuating that Amanda Lamb outed him to RPD as I guess he had emailed her once. Who knows?

He's also saying that the Brevard trip was planned, sort of: Here's part of his post. (Hope its okay to post it here and that I am not in trouble!)

" The trip to Brevard WAS planned, sort of. On his way to his motel, Jason told his mother by phone that since he was so close, he would spend Friday night at her house. This was somewhere after 9 p.m.

He added: IF this is agreeable with Michelle. Evidently he had not discussed this with her beforehand. I understand he tried to call her BEFORE he called his mother, but Michelle told him to call back because she and her friend were watching Grey's Anatomy. One of my favorites, too, so I can understand that.

He planned to pick up some furniture. He wouldn't have room for it on their Thanksgiving visit because he would have Cassie and Michelle with him. Those of you with kids KNOW that even with one kid, the car is full, unless you have a semi.

Sometime around 11 p.m., Jason called back to Michelle and got PERMISSION for the trip to Brevard, EVEN THOUGH OUT OF TOWN GUESTS WERE COMING IN. He planned to be back by noon or so on Saturday. I guess you had to have been there to understand that stuff about the guests. I don't pretend to know."

IMO he felt like he was helping JY in what he was posting but all he did was continually stir up the CTV board. He kept talking in riddles. I have no idea who this "highly trained" person was that also saw the crime scene and who saw the tooth. (maybe a PI?) GOJO has also stated that he and his wife have been in the house since the murder.

He does keep the board interesting.......again, I don't post there......just lurk. I'd probably be eaten alive!

All of this is JMO! Do I dare wander back over to the "dark side?" LOL

Kadie

curious1 said:

I swear--- dont say his name here----- someone must have over there 3 times ( beetlejuice,beetlejuicce,beetlejuice)---He absolutly makes me nuts, just seeing his name--- Dear God Almighty- where does he come up with it?
ok-o/t back on--- sorry I just knew exactly who curious was talking about:blushing:

Kadie said:
Well, gojo was the one who leaked that MM was pregnant. Then it was confirmed by Sorasista. I guess no one really knew that she was pg yet...imagine being 'outed' on CTV. I bet she was appalled! JMO

He's back on the board tonight. (gojo) asking for a favor about trying to find some old posts from RPD. I think he's insinuating that Amanda Lamb outed him to RPD as I guess he had emailed her once. Who knows?

He's also saying that the Brevard trip was planned, sort of: Here's part of his post. (Hope its okay to post it here and that I am not in trouble!)

" The trip to Brevard WAS planned, sort of. On his way to his motel, Jason told his mother by phone that since he was so close, he would spend Friday night at her house. This was somewhere after 9 p.m.

He added: IF this is agreeable with Michelle. Evidently he had not discussed this with her beforehand. I understand he tried to call her BEFORE he called his mother, but Michelle told him to call back because she and her friend were watching Grey's Anatomy. One of my favorites, too, so I can understand that.

He planned to pick up some furniture. He wouldn't have room for it on their Thanksgiving visit because he would have Cassie and Michelle with him. Those of you with kids KNOW that even with one kid, the car is full, unless you have a semi.

Sometime around 11 p.m., Jason called back to Michelle and got PERMISSION for the trip to Brevard, EVEN THOUGH OUT OF TOWN GUESTS WERE COMING IN. He planned to be back by noon or so on Saturday. I guess you had to have been there to understand that stuff about the guests. I don't pretend to know."

IMO he felt like he was helping JY in what he was posting but all he did was continually stir up the CTV board. He kept talking in riddles. I have no idea who this "highly trained" person was that also saw the crime scene and who saw the tooth. (maybe a PI?) GOJO has also stated that he and his wife have been in the house since the murder.

He does keep the board interesting.......again, I don't post there......just lurk. I'd probably be eaten alive!

All of this is JMO! Do I dare wander back over to the "dark side?" LOL

Kadie
kadie,

be sure you put on your hazmat suit. It's fixin' to get nuclear over there.....

Whimsigal said:
kadie,

Thanks for the advice! It is gettin' crazy. GoJo is back and asking for help w/ a post that got deleted. RPD is asking all kinds of questions.......they are arguing back and forth. LOL.....its kinda funny. Reminds me of my brothers fighting when we were younger.

Wonder if GoJo is correct and someone will be arrested tomorrow?

Whimsigal said:
kadie,

Did you see Coldwater's warning today after last nite? She's gonna close down that forum if they don't behave!

Kadie and Jilly:

What is it about that place? It's hard to stop watching them cannibalize each other. I just hope that if Coldwater closes the forum they don't find their way over here. One of the reasons I chose WS is because it's a much more open-minded place! There is some interesting info there which is why the pull to go read there is so magnetic.

Kadie, I was wondering if there might be an arrest tomorrow, too. I sure hope something big happens soon.

::donning my protective gear and heading back into the fray::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member