Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadie said:
I was just lurking over at the LR website. Someone posted that Johngo asked that all of his posts be deleted. Anyone know anything?

Also, they stated on CTV that outside the box posted that its "gonna be all over" by March 31st.

Interesting.......
Out of curiosity (I did find the site by searching on CTV), do you need to join to view? Couldn't get past that screen and was leery of signing up.

BarnGoddess said:
Out of curiosity (I did find the site by searching on CTV), do you need to join to view? Couldn't get past that screen and was leery of signing up.

You do have to join to view. I did and, other than reading a few annoying posts, I haven't suffered any adverse effects. :)

Kadie said:
I was just lurking over at the LR website. Someone posted that Johngo asked that all of his posts be deleted. Anyone know anything?

Also, they stated on CTV that outside the box posted that its "gonna be all over" by March 31st.

Interesting.......

Nope, don't know why he elected to do that today. Hmmm....

I was wondering who he was being cryptic about today, as to who had taken care of Cassie during the morning hours, before MF arrived @ 1:30pm. I was under the impression that at this time, he wasn't going towards MF. Someone else. I don't know who! Was he thinking maybe the GA friend was there in the morning? But LE's talked to her and cleared her, as far as we know.

Any guesses from anyone who read his words before he poofed them?

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Nope, don't know why he elected to do that today. Hmmm....

I was wondering who he was being cryptic about today, as to who had taken care of Cassie during the morning hours, before MF arrived @ 1:30pm. I was under the impression that at this time, he wasn't going towards MF. Someone else. I don't know who! Was he thinking maybe the GA friend was there in the morning? But LE's talked to her and cleared her, as far as we know.

Any guesses from anyone who read his words before he poofed them?

He thinks it was MF and her boyfriend (African, per Mimi)

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Maybe he got the letter this morning from WRAL's attorney ? Maybe it was a letter from MF's attorney with suite papers for the embezzelment lies ?[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica]From my exchange last night ....[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Oh, you are referring to Amanda's report. Better watch out John, that is skating on thin ice. WRAL has those high priced lawyers protecting their reporters and all. Have you written any more e-mails to Amanda's bosses at Capital Broadcasting ?

As for your statement that MF embezzled from a restaurant. Your gojo and PUTUP posts are now "poof", so I guess we have to believe you that you never posted such garbage.
[/font]

No more emails to Amanda---when I write a girl, I depend on her to keep my letters private.

About those lawyers.....I reckon they just haven't had time yet to write my letter. Every day I check my mail and every day I am disappointed. How about giving them another call. I don't get much mail, and you know how I love attention.

Speaking of attention, as you were, is Birchleaf getting more attention these days now that people are learning who lives on that road? Amazing what these computer people can learn, huh?That could be bad news, I reckon.

johngo

Barney Fife said:

So is his thought that MF and boyfriend killed Michelle, then hung around the house for hours and babysat Cassie? And what? Got tired of it after several hours so decided to call 911, figuring it had been long enough to wait?! :doh: What am I not catching as to his mental theory?

DEPUTYDAWG said:
So is his thought that MF and boyfriend killed Michelle, then hung around the house for hours and babysat Cassie? And what? Got tired of it after several hours so decided to call 911, figuring it had been long enough to wait?! :doh: What am I not catching as to his mental theory?
His mental theory is beyond anyone around here. I wonder if could try Dix's Hill
http://www.dhhs.state.nc.us/mhddsas/DIX/

RPD,

Re the autopsy photos and discussion with the ME.

Did he give any indication as to how bloody the clothes were? Like was it just around the top of the hoodie or were the pants soaked in blood in any way...as in alot of blood, not spatter?

TIA
Sami

Samiya said:
RPD,

Re the autopsy photos and discussion with the ME.

Did he give any indication as to how bloody the clothes were? Like was it just around the top of the hoodie or were the pants soaked in blood in any way...as in alot of blood, not spatter?

TIA
SAM
Sorry Sami. No photos of the cloths and no comments. I was very disappointed.

Barney Fife said:
It sure was her lucky day then, eh? That JY called her and asked her to go over there to retrieve the fax/printout for him?

Im going to lurk over there again to see what is up. IMO, he sure is a strange man. (gojo)

Hi :) ,

Does everyone think the statement made today at CTV means he will be arrested by March 31st? That's 20 whole days away!

scandi said:

Does everyone think the statement made today at CTV means he will be arrested by March 31st? That's 20 whole days away!

OutSidetheBox posted that. He has info from a source that thinks they will arrest JY by the end of the month....who knows

scandi said:

Lovely Scandi...I, like so many of us, will wait...we have been here and been here and been here...let's look for more indicators and keep one another abreast of news reports.

{That thought is no reflection on any poster, anywhere. That thought just comes from remembering other cases and the protocal when news breaks}

This case is another heartbreaker. *Looooooong sigh* I would love an arrest date but I think that we will all have some notice, by news stories or indicators in the media, when it happens...I do like the prognostication from our 'tea leaves' *they keep me going on this pursuit of justice quest for Michelle and Cassie!* and have no doubts that JY will be arrested soon for this crime.

Soon is a relative concept for the living---->that would be us and sadly not Michelle.

Barney Fife said:
OutSidetheBox posted that. He has info from a source that thinks they will arrest JY by the end of the month....who knows

If I recall correctly - the Grand Jury should be meeting again next Mon & Tues, so if nothing happens after that, I would think the info is wrong.

jilly said:
If I recall correctly - the Grand Jury should be meeting again next Mon & Tues, so if nothing happens after that, I would think the info is wrong.
That is right, but I wonder if they get a true bill, will they allow him to turn himself in within like 48 hrs with his attorney, or just go get him? Any ideas?

Taximom said:
I would think that only the husband could insist on what's done with the casket. Very interesting.

I can't imagine what Michelle must have looked like at that point. :(
I have a feeling JY left much of this to his Mum and family to determine, he was busy with the zombie act IMO. It would be hard for him to overide Mum's decisions without some realy good reason and I suspect Mum had enough decency to speak with Linda Fisher - blood is still thicker than water.

Kadie said:
It sure was her lucky day then, eh? That JY called her and asked her to go over there to retrieve the fax/printout for him?

Im going to lurk over there again to see what is up. IMO, he sure is a strange man. (gojo)
I think he is beyond strange - he plays a pretty sick and twisted game concerning Michelle's murder - hopefully she appeared to him in a vision and kicked his sorry butt to he77. IMO he is a very depraved, sick individual and I am being kind.

Amanda Lamb's latest blog entry:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/blogpost/1227974/

Anyone notice the Massenburg headline today at WRAL. No DP, the fellow admitted to killing his wife, he is charged with 1st degree. His lawyer has an interesting take on what happpened...I think he must have consulted with Geragos for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur