Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
close_enough said:
i agree...we've pretty much thought that all along...no wonder it's being repeated over & over & over that LE would sure like to talk to JY....LE is having to figure everything out without JY's help....they have to figure out who all (if anyone) had keys to the house.....if anything was missing from the house, etc......JY is a worm, imo :mad:
We have thought all along JY was not cooperating but know we pretty much know this non cooperation started the very second LE contacted him to offer condolences...yes JY is allowed to have a lawyer but I will say again- he who has nothing to hide, hides nothing. JMO

close_enough said:
oh, it's no big deal Sami....i read it, then mailed it right on out...i could have bought another copy, but didn't ..... heck, that link you posted for the article is perfect though, on the "People Mag" thread....thanks!
Ahem....*steps up on little soapbox*

it is a big deal to me :) For someone to do something like that for little ole me over here in Oztraylia is a really cool and very nice someone.

*steps off soapbox and giggles*

Lmao.....If we all had known that AOL were going to have the entire article online, People mag would've got alot less money hahahahaha!

And just so I get to sound like a cow again.......

"Mooooooo" lol

Sami

Samiya said:
Ahem....*steps up on little soapbox*

it is a big deal to me :) For someone to do something like that for little ole me over here in Oztraylia is a really cool and very nice someone.

*steps off soapbox and giggles*

Lmao.....If we all had known that AOL were going to have the entire article online, People mag would've got alot less money hahahahaha!

And just so I get to sound like a cow again.......

"Mooooooo" lol

Sami

i know.....had i known AOL was going to do that, i wouldn't have purchased the mag either, lol....oh well :crazy:

got things to do around here today, & a couple of errands to run....laterrrrrrrr!

close_enough said:
i know.....had i known AOL was going to do that, i wouldn't have purchased the mag either, lol....oh well :crazy:

me neither! You should see the mess I made of scanning and sending the article to Annie due to my incompetence! :blushing: :bang: We probably haven't heard from her today because she's bogged down trying to sort it all out!! :p

I'm off to beddie byes for now....it's almost 04:30 here, lol.

lmao@Jilly :)

Love
Sami

And I'm off to work for the day ;{ but will check in mid afternoon. I'd rather just be here. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

close_enough said:
i don't think JY had a "air tight" alibi in the eyes of LE....i think LE just can't pin him down in the hours betw midnight & 6 am, on the 3rd...(most folks are asleep, but i think JY was driving, most of that time, with his cell turned off)...unless someone actually saw him out & about in the wee hours of the morning of the 3rd, LE is going to have to rely on other evidence somehow (if there's any).....they need to show that he was IN the home sometime betw those hours, & i think they're having trouble w/that, & that's why they haven't come out & said he had an air tight alibi...they're still working around other things/evidence...i just find it hard to believe that the forensic evidence STILL hasn't come back from a lab with results...it's been what..over 8 weeks now for some of it?
Close,

Do you recall any links to the discussion Sheriff Harrison had about the labs being backed up. There is nothing I can find in the links thread above. As I recall it was NBC 17 that did that piece but I cannot pull up that article or video - you know of anything else ?

What I remember about that Charlie is it was said to mentally prepare us for a two month wait, which would have put us close to Feb 1st by my mental calculations.

scandi said:
What I remember about that Charlie is it was said to mentally prepare us for a two month wait, which would have put us close to Feb 1st by my mental calculations.
You scare me Scandi - you read my mind! :D (Please be nice and don't say it's easy - even if it is the truth !)

Gave me exactly the information I was wanting to know, an approximate date. Thinking about it - Feb 1 isn't that far away now. Thanks Scandi!

could someone pm when something breaks here??? I keep coming back and reading, page after page after page !! this case is so frustrating---at least with stupid sp--- there was news coverage--- you folks are alll fantastic with your patience....mine is worn out !! where is the breaking news on this case !!!

I WANT NEWS AND AN ARREST------

ok--- thanks for letting me vent...........:blowkiss:

j2mirish said:
could someone pm when something breaks here??? I keep coming back and reading, page after page after page !! this case is so frustrating---at least with stupid sp--- there was news coverage--- you folks are alll fantastic with your patience....mine is worn out !! where is the breaking news on this case !!!

Yep - will PM you j2mirish! :cool:

j2mirish said:

I will volunteer to be your News Delivery Gal, OK. Done Deal. I hope it is soon too!~ Going a bit loco waiting endlessly for something to POP :rolleyes:

raisincharlie said:
Close,

Do you recall any links to the discussion Sheriff Harrison had about the labs being backed up. There is nothing I can find in the links thread above. As I recall it was NBC 17 that did that piece but I cannot pull up that article or video - you know of anything else ?

crime lab backlog could delay investigation....

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/nc...12-04-0005.html

i posted the above on Dec 4th, on the "media links" thread, so it's safe to assume this article came out some time between Dec 1st & 4th....the link won't work anymore, & i can't even find it when i do a search at nbc17....?

oops....i read further & see that Scandi already answered with the same response, lol....

close_enough said:

crime lab backlog could delay investigation....

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/nc...12-04-0005.html

i posted the above on Dec 4th, on the "media links" thread, so it's safe to assume this article came out some time between Dec 1st & 4th....the link won't work anymore, & i can't even find it when i do a search at nbc17....?

oops....i read further & see that Scandi already answered with the same response, lol....
Thanks for taking the time Close - I did as you, tried a search and couldn't get anything either. Between you and Scandi -it looks like the first week in Feb is when results from the lab were expected provided no major malfunctions occured at the SBI lab. Not that far away now. Of course, we may not hear anything about it unless the police take some actions.

I am sure hoping the forensics return something solid to identify the killer in this case...

A few thoughts. If Fussell's statement
is believed by LE and subsequently they learn JY was
never in VA on the date in question, then that may
mean LE caught JY in a deception.

Also, I wonder if LE will call upon JY and his attorney
to come in and offer any exculpating evidence, as
LE did in the Robb case, before arresting him?

Sami,

Your turn - a question seeking your thoughts. LE has never strayed from 1030 pm on 11/2 as being the last time Michelle was known to be alive. Of course with all this time on our hands I have been studying. There is this rumor that JY called Michelle at 11 pm and supposedly everything was fine. I am having some trouble believing this to be the case and wondered about your thoughts on the subject.

Here are mine:

1. If JY called Michelle at 11 pm and actually spoke to her - he never told LE about this call - I say that because again LE has expressed that the last time Michelle was known to be alive was 1030 pm. This tends to be in concert with Johnson's comments in the people article.

2. JY may have called at 11pm and got the answering machine. A phone with answering machine was taken from the bedroom under the 11/3 warrant. This machine was noted as having message(s) recorded. In which case if JY called and left a message LE would know this by now. This would tend to support LE's statement about 1030 pm. It would also negate any comments JY may have made to friends about speaking with Michelle that evening.

3. LE would now know from JY's cell records, and from the hotel if he ever made such a call. Again the time has not been officially changed, but I'm not sure LE would change this statement at the time all the records would have come in and in light of the range of time LE is looking for activitiy around the home.

There seems to be more negatives here than positives. If JY called and there was an argument - of course he is not going to tell LE this bit of information given that his wife was found murdered. If he is telling friends he called and all was fine and there are no records to confirm this, or there is a message on the machine - he is caught in an early lie - yes ? The only argument would be he called from a pay phone - seems pretty far fetched for a guy with two cells and supposedly at a hotel.

Your thoughts ?

RC, if JY made a call to his home from a pay phone,
wouldn't LE have the location of that pay phone? If it is anywhere
Jason was, then I would imagine the question becomes why use
a pay phone when you have a cell or two. Also, there is a possibilty
as you say, of JY being deceptive.

Bee Charmer said:
A few thoughts. If Fussell's statement
is believed by LE and subsequently they learn JY was
never in VA on the date in question, then that may
mean LE caught JY in a deception.

Also, I wonder if LE will call upon JY and his attorney
to come in and offer any exculpating evidence, as
LE did in the Robb case, before arresting him?
Nice to see you Bee Charmer !;)

I think LE already has a more detailed statement from Fussell than what we read in the news article - if they had not interviewed him before that article - they sure as heck interviewed him after it came out.

Going by what Fussell said in the article and the SUV warrant - one thing can be concluded - JY probably bought gas in Duffield VA on 11/3 based on the gas receipt found in the SUV. On face value this indicates only one thing - JY was in VA, Fussell said he was going to VA for an early morning meeting. If there was no meeting, then yes there is a lie with regards to the meeting.

As for inviting him and his lawyer in to give exculpatory evidence - I think this has been offered many times already - JMO.

Hope you are doing well BC !

ETA - I don't know how they would trace down a payphone unless the number was somehow captured by the phone he called. I don't know if pay phones show up or not.

raisincharlie said:
Sami,

Your turn - a question seeking your thoughts. LE has never strayed from 1030 pm on 11/2 as being the last time Michelle was known to be alive. Of course with all this time on our hands I have been studying. There is this rumor that JY called Michelle at 11 pm and supposedly everything was fine. I am having some trouble believing this to be the case and wondered about your thoughts on the subject.

Hiya RC, I made some comments awhile back about the phone call, but I"m not going searching lol...so I'll add what I can remember to yours.

Here are mine:

1. If JY called Michelle at 11 pm and actually spoke to her - he never told LE about this call - I say that because again LE has expressed that the last time Michelle was known to be alive was 1030 pm. This tends to be in concert with Johnson's comments in the people article.

If Jason actually spoke to Michelle as stated rumour suggests then the time of Michelle last being known to have been alive would've been extended to cover that time as officially it would've been proof of her living for the duration of that phone call.

2. JY may have called at 11pm and got the answering machine. A phone with answering machine was taken from the bedroom under the 11/3 warrant. This machine was noted as having message(s) recorded. In which case if JY called and left a message LE would know this by now. This would tend to support LE's statement about 1030 pm. It would also negate any comments JY may have made to friends about speaking with Michelle that evening.

Because there was a phone and answering machine upstairs, and Meredith was on a "Cordless phone" as opposed to a mobile phone, I would assume that there is a possibility of a second phone downstairs. If Michelle was downstairs when he rang, she would've answered it. If she was upstairs, she would've answered it........

However, if she was in the shoer when he rang, she might not have made it out in time to answer, but a message might have been left on the machine....and if so, Michelle would've listened to it and probably rang him back....

3. LE would now know from JY's cell records, and from the hotel if he ever made such a call. Again the time has not been officially changed, but I'm not sure LE would change this statement at the time all the records would have come in and in light of the range of time LE is looking for activitiy around the home.

Yes, they would know by now. If he did make that phone call and spoke to Michelle, there's no reason not to extend the time, but they may not want to make that change.

There seems to be more negatives here than positives. If JY called and there was an argument - of course he is not going to tell LE this bit of information given that his wife was found murdered. If he is telling friends he called and all was fine and there are no records to confirm this, or there is a message on the machine - he is caught in an early lie - yes ? The only argument would be he called from a pay phone - seems pretty far fetched for a guy with two cells and supposedly at a hotel.

If he called in the morning before calling Meredith......Not having Michelle answer that call (leading it to go to answering machine) may have confirmed her apparent death in his mind. (It's quite possible that she was still somewhat alive but obviously mortally wounded when he left (if he did it)) All he needed to do was to get Meredith around there for the final 'confirmation'.

Your thoughts ?

What makes me really *think* ????

Jason refused from the word "go" to speak to LE about anything in relation to the case BUT....He had NO problem talking to friends.

Insert 10 ft high Hinky meter!

Sami
*advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads