Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well something's not adding up, gardenmom - until we hear more, that is. Meredith said on the 911 tape "I came by as fluke" and later it's reported she added it was the very first time he'd called her to go over. Would be interesting to know exactly *when* Jason asked Meredith to go over.

Allegedly a shotgun wedding, SewingDeb? Yep - taking it for what it's worth at this stage.

Did Jason ask Meredith to colect a FAX or a PRINTOUT? More confusion by that obnoxious "r-u-r-t-dumb" poster: he states in one breath - the fax or print out was something Michelle knew about - and later says it was a "surprise for Michelle, for Christmas, maybe".

Brings on a totally new episode of C*L**advertiser censored*S*H, imo...

wufdude said:
I've been lurking for a while and rarely post but this crime happened about 10 minutes from where I live. Very few details have come out yet except for LE's statement that is was "likely not a random crime." I'm just a little baffled that this could be said so soon after the incident unless circumstances at the house, which we know very little about, were so obvious. A news article I read also brought up an incident that happened to the couple where they ran off the road into a river (or stream?) back in May, out in western NC near the husband's parents.

I'll be very interested to see what else we find out today.

You'll have to keep us posted. You'll probably hear things that we'll never hear from the media.

They ran off the road? Do you suppose he was trying to kill her? This may be a stretch, and have nothing to do with the murder, but it will be interesting to hear more about this. I certainly hope this isn't another case of the husband killing (or hiring the killing) the pregnant wife.

wufdude said:
Purely speculation here so take it FWIW. Local rumors are huge gambling debts + large insurance policy. The rest can be filled in....

Oh, geeze...this doesn't sound good.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well something's not adding up, gardenmom - until we hear more, that is. Meredith said on the 911 tape "I came by as fluke" and later it's reported she added it was the very first time he'd called her to go over. Would be interesting to know exactly *when* Jason asked Meredith to go over.

Allegedly a shotgun wedding, SewingDeb? Yep - taking it for what it's worth at this stage.

Did Jason ask Meredith to colect a FAX or a PRINTOUT? More confusion by that obnoxious "r-u-r-t-dumb" poster: he states in one breath - the fax or print out was something Michelle knew about - and later says it was a "surprise for Michelle, for Christmas, maybe".

Brings on a totally new episode of C*L**advertiser censored*S*H, imo...

Meredith Fisher, Young's sister, told a police dispatcher she came to the house "on a fluke" and that Young should have been at work. According to recordings of her 911 call, Young's two-year-old daughter Cassidy was at her mother's side, unharmed, but had left a trail of blood-smeared baby footprints around the house.

http://dwb.newsobserver.com/news/ncwire_news/story/3017126p-9436748c.html

close_enough said:
Meredith Fisher, Young's sister, told a police dispatcher she came to the house "on a fluke" and that Young should have been at work. According to recordings of her 911 call, Young's two-year-old daughter Cassidy was at her mother's side, unharmed, but had left a trail of blood-smeared baby footprints around the house.
\
This just makes me sick. How convenient for Jason to have a business trip the night before. You know, I wonder if Michelle ever talked to Jason about Laci Peterson's case when that happened. I know I'm speculating but ... maybe Jason thought he would be smarter then Scott and have an alibi for his whereabouts. Just thinking outloud. I know my husband and I often talked about Laci's case.

i think it's safe to say, if Meridith is on the 'up & up', that this WAS unusual for her to go over to the house...i think she meant "fluke" meaning she was called to go get a printout/fax & that she assumed Michelle was at work.....she was simply going over to get the printout/fax, while Michelle wasn't suppose to be in the house......

i got to say, i really think the husband has something to do with this, from everything i've seen/heard on TV last night..

lviola said:
\
This just makes me sick. How convenient for Jason to have a business trip the night before. You know, I wonder if Michelle ever talked to Jason about Laci Peterson's case when that happened. I know I'm speculating but ... maybe Jason thought he would be smarter then Scott and have an alibi for his whereabouts. Just thinking outloud. I know my husband and I often talked about Laci's case.

i agree ....i think a lot of 'would be' wife murderers, will take a few tips from SP, of what NOT to do when murdering their wives....

Elizabeth said:
Like Wufdude, I live in Raleigh, too. I'm probably about 20 miles from the Young house. There is a lot of coverage here and I'm quite intrigued by this case. I followed the Laci Peterson case on this board (although I never posted) all the way through Scott's conviction.

Wufdude has been a great resource for ya'll so far and hopefully I can provide some information, too, as the investigation continues.

This case is just so sad, especially because of her unborn baby. I, too, am pregnant so it seems close to home to me (no pun intended).

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You'll have to keep us posted if you hear any local tidbits. This is so sad. I couldn't believe yet another pregnant woman has been killed. I just hope the husband wasn't involved.

There has to be a way to know what time the fax/printout came over.

Why to these things happen around the holidays?

i can't seem to find this info, but what time did Meridith say she got to the house??......wasn't it around 1 pm or so, the next day??

Masissy said:
There has to be a way to know what time the fax/printout came over.
Why to these things happen around the holidays?

LE already knows what time, if there really was a fax....i'm sure of that

The more I think about it, If I knew there was a 'suprise gift' on the fax machine/printer that I didn't want my wife to see, I would just call her and tell her not to look at it as not to spoil the suprise. And if it was a printout, he would have had to have sent it there (or given someone else instructions to send it there) purposefully which really doesn't make sense considering whatever it was was supposed to be a suprise?

Also, if he was the loving caring husband some other posters have defended, and a guy that would go looking so early for a suprise gift for his wife that could only be for Christmas (not birthday, anniversary or birth)...then why isn't he calling to check in with her at work??? IF he called to check on her at work unsuccessfully, he would have known that she was home, and wouldn't have called the SIL.

It just doesn't add up!

It's not adding up and the scarey thing imo is the fact that the child is with her dad and her grandparents. I find that frightening.:eek:

gubblegum said:
The more I think about it, If I knew there was a 'suprise gift' on the fax machine/printer that I didn't want my wife to see, I would just call her and tell her not to look at it as not to spoil the suprise. And if it was a printout, he would have had to have sent it there (or given someone else instructions to send it there) purposefully which really doesn't make sense considering whatever it was was supposed to be a suprise?

Also, if he was the loving caring husband some other posters have defended, and a guy that would go looking so early for a suprise gift for his wife that could only be for Christmas (not birthday, anniversary or birth)...then why isn't he calling to check in with her at work??? IF he called to check on her at work unsuccessfully, he would have known that she was home, and wouldn't have called the SIL.

It just doesn't add up!
good points.
Why have a confirmation printed out to your home? Why not just keep it in your email until you can print it out when you're alone. Surely he has an office, eh?? Why not fax it there?

still can't find what time Meridith got the call from Jason, but anyway....if Jason murdered Michelle & if it was around 1 pm the next afternoon that he made the call to Meridith, that's an awfully long time to KNOW that your 2 yr old is running around in the house all alone...why not call Meridith to the house earlier in the morning?.....course maybe he didn't give a damn about his 2 yr old either....hmmm

PrayersForMaura said:
good points.
Why have a confirmation printed out to your home? Why not just keep it in your email until you can print it out when you're alone. Surely he has an office, eh?? Why not fax it there?

well, maybe since he hadn't been at this job for very long, he didn't feel it was cool to have personal things faxed to the office??...i mean, i can see that....

maybe it was just a confirmation that he printed & left at his desk at home...maybe he left it underneath some other papers, & that was part of his alibi..to have Meridith go over & thumb through some paperwork at his computer....i'm willing to bet there IS some kind of paperwork at the home, which he had planned to use along w/his alibi....that is, IF he killed Michelle...

Taximom said:
Am I wrong that she was approx. 4 mos pregnant? She was working 4-5 days a week? She seemed in healthy condition and I don't think I read of her pregnancy being in the risky category.

Maybe my hubby is a thoughtless cad, but up until the last month or two of my pregnancies, he and I went about our businesses separately. Also, I would do anything to keep from being in a car for 3-4 hours straight while pregnant. I had to travel for business back in the day, and I would have preferred an RV just for the bathroom alone during those pregnant months. :p

Thank goodness...I was starting to think I needed to have my husband sit down for a long talk. We are in the same boat. I think I would be annoyed if my husband thought I should ride 3 to 4 hours in the car while pregnant for fear of me being alone.
smile.gif
No offense though...just different strokes...

gardenmom said:
Sorry, I have been looking for a link all the way back to page 8 and I cannot find it. I remember reading that Michelle's sister said that is was NOT ordinary for her to go by her sister's house. But in the link from the forum has the poster saying that is was very common for the sister to be there. Me thinks someone is lying, and it's not the sister.
Did you find the link? I've looked EVERYWHERE and no luck! I would swear that I read that!

close_enough said:
LE already knows what time, if there really was a fax....i'm sure of that

See, this is what I am leaning to. He calls Meredith to retrieve fax/printout as a ruse to discover the body. Obviously, when Meredith gets there she is not worried about the fax but rather bloody baby foot prints all over and her dead sister. Now, he can say an intruder took the fax. Does this sound like Geragos/Peterson thinking?

concernedperson said:
See, this is what I am leaning to. He calls Meredith to retrieve fax/printout as a ruse to discover the body. Obviously, when Meredith gets there she is not worried about the fax but rather bloody baby foot prints all over and her dead sister. Now, he can say an intruder took the fax. Does this sound like Geragos/Peterson thinking?

oh my CP!..it sure does; grasping at straws...next we'll hear about a brown van & homeless people....creeeeepy....

you're right though...i'm sure the fax/printout, or whatever it was, was the last thing on Meredith's mind.....

i was right about the timing though...i found an article that said her body was found around 1:30 pm, so the 911 call was around that time......also, LE wants info from anyone that saw anything suspicious betw midnight & 6 am....i hate to keep asking questions that i'm SURE have already been discussed, but what time did the hubby leave for his trip??....it was at night right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member