Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like someone other than DM is very much into motorcycles. Hmmm and unfortunately someone had their very expensive motorcycle stolen from their place in Toronto and parts were found at the hangar! JMO

Yes that news came out last year at the end of May. Here's an article. Got to love that first line Marty wrote. I wonder if they found the owners to all the other stolen vehicles? LE claim there were at least 10 found in the hangar.

"Criminals with Marty's bike, enjoy it. The wrath of the system is coming for you."

-- The last line of Warmington's Feb. 8, 2013, column.

TORONTO -- The truth is corporate film producer Marty MacDougall didn't really believe he would ever see his 2010 Harley Davidson again after it was stolen from his downtown home last fall.

And neither did I when I wrote that line.

I was just trying to mess with the bastards.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Thanks for reposting that article about the Harley......it's great to read the comments and see that they echoed so much of what was ''surmised'' here on WS that has since come to light like the suggestion LE look into WM's death etc.

It's also chilling to see that within hours of stealing the trailer that housed the Harley, it had been registered as a homemade trailer.....gee...

I don't think the farm or the hangar could be considered property purchased from the proceeds of crime. While there may have been crimes committed at the properties, I believe they were purchased outright with WM's money.

MOO

ETA: Now all the other stuff that is being liquidated might be considered property purchased from the proceeds of crime. Half that stuff is probably stolen in the first place...or at least parts on it.

This could be interesting later on imo.

Not long before the hangar and farm were purchased, my mother-in-law helped her grandson buy a property (my stepson). His father kicked in a lesser amount. The requirement with the lawyer was, a statement of how much was each kicking in and where it was coming from. No such statement was required 10 years earlier when we purchased our property.
This did not concern us at the time (thankfully) but did give me insight that new laws were in place to make the money easier to track backwards on property purchases when needed by LE - ie drug money etc.

Seems to me these 2 Millard properties will have the same statement on record imo. So whatever was stated at the time needs to be proven - ie from a legit source (earnings etc). Good luck with that DM.

I don't think the farm or the hangar could be considered property purchased from the proceeds of crime. While there may have been crimes committed at the properties, I believe they were purchased outright with WM's money.

MOO

ETA: Now all the other stuff that is being liquidated might be considered property purchased from the proceeds of crime. Half that stuff is probably stolen in the first place...or at least parts on it.

I would assume LE are competent enough to have gone over DM's other vehicles and toys in the hanger and have cleared them before they were placed for sale. If they were stolen or had stolen parts, I am sure they would not be allowed to be sold. Which makes me still believe that the chop shop story was exaggerated over one stolen bike. I noticed on the long list of asserts being liquidated, no bikes, it's all cars and trucks and equipment.

Somewhere in these forums someone made mention of ''intellectual'' property of CM and or WM (i.e. patents for aviation)......would that be property of DM or ?

I would assume LE are competent enough to have gone over DM's other vehicles and toys in the hanger and have cleared them before they were placed for sale. If they were stolen or had stolen parts, I am sure they would not be allowed to be sold. Which makes me still believe that the chop shop story was exaggerated over one stolen bike. I noticed on the long list of asserts being liquidated, no bikes, it's all cars and trucks and equipment.

Not so sure now LE and the Crown really care what was in the hangar, or what was gong on in the hangar, if they can have the hangar.

Rental income forever - sweet. Keeps the taxes down.

Jmo

Regarding the lease - trust the name RK came up before today? Did not follow this.

Whatever - patience is a virtue, or so I've heard.

Regarding the lease - trust the name RK came up before today? Did not follow this.

Yes the name RK came up earlier in this case. His online resume at the time listed Millardair, he was listed as VP of Operations

Yes. Interesting that Kozlowski still has Maple Gate Court listed as his business address. I guess no one monitors these things. Or maybe he moved into the house:)

Which makes me still believe that the chop shop story was exaggerated over one stolen bike. I noticed on the long list of asserts being liquidated, no bikes, it's all cars and trucks and equipment.

DM knew lots of people but he only killed 3 of them.

DM had lots of toys but he only stole 3 of them.

(the bike, its trailer and the truck)

Now they're calling him a serial killer with a chop shop?

Yes the name RK came up earlier in this case. His online resume at the time listed Millardair, he was listed as VP of Operations

RK was the sales guy for Millardair at one point in time, trying to get someone to sign a contract with them.

I think it is very interesting to go over LinkedIn and see all the people who worked for Millardair, and how many of those admit to it.

RK, and AS, both have no mention of Millardair on their LinkedIn profiles. I think both were in sales oriented positions and both failed and both left with a really bad taste in their mouth about the whole thing.

So, RK, AS, did the MRO fail because you two sucked as sales people, or because the project was fundamentally flawed (no market demand for MRO's)?

RK was the sales guy for Millardair at one point in time, trying to get someone to sign a contract with them.

I think it is very interesting to go over LinkedIn and see all the people who worked for Millardair, and how many of those admit to it.

RK, and AS, both have no mention of Millardair on their LinkedIn profiles. I think both were in sales oriented positions and both failed and both left with a really bad taste in their mouth about the whole thing.

So, RK, AS, did the MRO fail because you two sucked as sales people, or because the project was fundamentally flawed (no market demand for MRO's)?

Whoa, shouldn't any wrath be directed at WM - the one that started and funded the project?

Jmo

Whoa, shouldn't any wrath be directed at WM - the one that started and funded the project?

Jmo

Sorry, didn't mean to get my wrath out

Certainly if you were DM you might have wrath to direct at WM.

But that raises an interesting point. WM was almost giddy at the prospects of building the hangar, an excerpt of him telling a friend:

a series of good coincident for me...it seemed like an angel was causing some things to happen...

Well, more good fortune came my way...practically begged us...offered unheard of conditions...

it’s really good...Another piece of good luck came my way...

Giddy, but not unaware of the risks:

The unknown in all this downwind sailing is whether we will get the customers we need.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/09/new-information-from-wayne-millard-about-the-millardair-kitchener-operations.html

Whoever is advising DM these days seems to be advising him to hang on to the hangar, rather than dump it the way had DM had wanted to in his ignorance.

DM, in his naivete, however, seems to have seen the hangar as doomed as soon as it caused a cash crunch for the two of them in 2012. Back to the Star jailhouse interviews, he made a big deal of having to go over the hangar's accounts as if there were some kind of fraud or something.

I am sure DM saw the MRO consultants as a bunch of parasites and WM as their enabler.

However keep in mind that a consultant is just an 'unemployed professional' and they restlessly roam the earth trying to find a host and sell their knowledge. The MRO consultants were pushed into unemployment by the recession and they made their own jobs by approaching WM and offering to do the only thing they knew how to do: build an MRO.

Now the world may not have needed more MRO's at that point in time, especially since many had closed, many MRO professionals were unemployed and on the loose...but WM had the money so hell why not.

Stats Can and the Region of Waterloo had data that showed air traffic in the Region of Waterloo was going to explode, the MRO consultants were optimistic and WM may have fallen victim to a business technique called the clusterf---, by which multiple consultant groups or concerned parties together, present a unified, fantastical version of reality to an investor that helps separate them from their money. However, that's just business.

So, personally, I see the roots of the hanger fiasco in Government and the MRO consultants, with WM playing more of a victim.

However WM (nor DM) did not lose the hangar in the end anyway. In fact the hangar now has tenants and income.

WM didn't deserve to die because he had invested in the hangar.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/09/new-information-from-wayne-millard-about-the-millardair-kitchener-operations.html

Whoever is advising DM these days seems to be advising him to hang on to the hangar, rather than dump it the way had DM had wanted to in his ignorance.

However keep in mind that a consultant is just an 'unemployed professional' and they restlessly roam the earth trying to find a host and sell their knowledge. The MRO consultants were pushed into unemployment by the recession and they made their own jobs by approaching WM and offering to do the only thing they knew how to do

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me -

You have provided great information to date SnooperDuper, but would appreciate a link to the bolded portions above.

Who is advising DM these days on the hanger and what are they advising?

The MRO consultants approached WM? Or the other way around?

Did not know a consultant was an 'unemployed professional' restlessly roaming the earth - do you have a link to this conclusion?
I'm hoping my husband will go into consulting when he retires in 18 months - more as a hobby to keep him busy (and out of my hair) rather than full time employment which he has done enough of in his lifetime. Seems rather harmless to me but could use the advice if it's a mistake.

Tia

DM knew lots of people but he only killed 3 of them.

DM had lots of toys but he only stole 3 of them.

(the bike, its trailer and the truck)

Now they're calling him a serial killer with a chop shop?

As of early last week we only knew about 1 alleged murder charge for certain.

Early Last Summer we only knew about 1 stolen vehicle.

The interesting thing about time is that any misdeeds can bubble up to the surface and be exposed. Let's hope that there were no additional victims at the hands of DM and MS.

attachment.php

We know all the residential property was either inherited free and clear or bought cash.

That hangar, though, was not 100% paid for and in fact seems to have been a money pit and cost at least $1.6M more than expected. Did the $3.8M from the Riverside property cover things, or is that all the bank could get out of that property?

The real estate sales, the bank's claim on the Riverside property, and the individual sale of all the flotsam and jetsam in DM's life amount to more than $7M...$4M of which went into the hangar.

Seems DM is intent on hanging on to the hangar. It will be interesting to see if the Region attempts to seize it based on violations on the lease, or the Crown, based on the criminal activity that took place. I hope they didn't take delivery of the incinerator at the hangar, because then it would have acted as their base of operations while planning a murder.

Anyway looks like DM will pay off the hangar and maintain it as his sole asset.

I wonder if all of these items that we sleuthed last year were sold....

http://thingsforacftsupport.com/vendors/MillardAir/MillardAir.html

Personally I don't think LE are too interested in the small stuff like what DM and his associates were able to steal over the years. They've got much bigger fish to fry. Like 3 murders and all the criminal behaviour involved with those. The stolen property? Not really worth looking into considering they were filing off serial numbers and probably anything they stole has been compensated to the victims via insurance payouts.

MOO

Personally I don't think LE are too interested in the small stuff like what DM and his associates were able to steal over the years. They've got much bigger fish to fry. Like 3 murders and all the criminal behaviour involved with those. The stolen property? Not really worth looking into considering they were filing off serial numbers and probably anything they stole has been compensated to the victims via insurance payouts.

MOO

IIRC it was the BEAR unit (Break, enter, autotheft, robbery) of the Hamilton Police that were investigating the stolen parts/vehicles.

Im sure there are a few different units/forces investigating various things....weapons, drugs, stolen auto parts, murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317