Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me if this has been brought up as I haven't been following of late.
The condo's downtown, has it been mentioned that perhaps anything criminal was happening there? Seems to me a possibility.
Maybe clean and only for 'flipping' purposes....

My guess is existing tenancies should be kept confidential. If a serious buyer is doing due diligence they will want to see a rent roll. That info should be kept private if deal falls apart.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Snoofo- I think it's probably more to do with the fact that it's Collier's representing the property. Perhaps they're concerned with journalist getting their hands on the financial statements or something? I notice that if you search "confidentialty agreements" and "real estate", Colliers is a top result. It just seems funny that after DM has been charged with WM's murder that this property has gone into "hush" mode. :floorlaugh: even after it had been listed on the MLS system.

Oh right...WM had a million dollar mortgage registered against it- I guess when a Mortgagee dies and the Mortgagor is the Mortgagee's beneficiary, that it frees up a bit of equity.
Fast forward to murder charges against the Mortgagor and IMO, that may make things a bit messy. I am so looking forward to this mess unfolding in court.

Thanks Snoofo- I think it's probably more to do with the fact that it's Collier's representing the property. Perhaps they're concerned with journalist getting their hands on the financial statements or something? I notice that if you search "confidentialty agreements" and "real estate", Colliers is a top result. It just seems funny that after DM has been charged with WM's murder that this property has gone into "hush" mode. :floorlaugh: even after it had been listed on the MLS system.

Oh right...WM had a million dollar mortgage registered against it- I guess when a Mortgagee dies and the Mortgagor is the Mortgagee's beneficiary, that it frees up a bit of equity.
Fast forward to murder charges against the Mortgagor and IMO, that may make things a bit messy. I am so looking forward to this mess unfolding in court.

Honestly I have to pay more attention but I believe I've seen these confidentiality agts attached to p&s agts from time to time. I can picture them in my head but I think I usually flip past them unconcerned!

I was just thinking this will be one hell of a trial (but which one?) and I have a vague recollection if DP talking about the case and peeling back the layers comparing it to an onion. Funny I am usually a patient person but with this I just wish I knew everything already!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Confidentiality agreements are often used when the property being sold is a business, since financial statements can be required. Since this is a rental property, a potential buyer would more than likely want to see the income being generated, the potential income, and the expenses involved in maintaining the property. Of course, they wouldn't want the financial statements bared to the world. Since Collier's is a commercial real estate firm, it would only make sense that they would commonly use a confidentiality agreement.

JMO

Honestly I have to pay more attention but I believe I've seen these confidentiality agts attached to p&s agts from time to time. I can picture them in my head but I think I usually flip past them unconcerned!

I was just thinking this will be one hell of a trial (but which one?) and I have a vague recollection if DP talking about the case and peeling back the layers comparing it to an onion. Funny I am usually a patient person but with this I just wish I knew everything already!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I think this is one big onion that's gonna make him cry ;)

I think this is one big onion that's gonna make him cry ;)
IMO, DP will be crying all the way to the bank! 3 high profile murder trials representing someone with money? IMO those could be tears of joy for DP!

IMO, DP will be crying all the way to the bank! 3 high profile murder trials representing someone with money? IMO those could be tears of joy for DP!

Yes no matter which way you slice it, guilty or not, DM is making DP a much wealthier man. He's a winner either way. Psst and he may not have to work all that hard for it. JMO.

We have found plenty of information on real estate properties because those records are searchable .... but I am sure the Millard's would have savings bonds , treasury bills , or other investments besides real estate.

When we see sudden purchases of condos or farms it could very well have come from a matured cash investments and they had to reinvest it somewhere. For all we know CM himself could have set up some long term GIC's many years ago

My mom left her estate to her children including a GIC which we could cash in immediately without penalty , or we could leave it as is. We decided to leave it because it had a higher interest rate than anything else available today.

I suspect when DM bought the farm it was primarily to park some money , and secondarily to build a home there. Farmland that can grow food is a very good investment today.

RK's bio shows his address as being 5 Maple Gate Court. ???

Reverse phone number look up:

White Label Marketing Inc.
4072 Golden Orchard Drive
Mississauga

No Website that I have found yet at first look..

Reverse phone number look up:

White Label Marketing Inc.
4072 Golden Orchard Drive
Mississauga

No Website that I have found yet at first look..

The ad is old, from when RK still worked for Millardair. White Label Marketing was/is his business consulting/advising business. I won't post a link because he isn't a suspect.

I stumbled across this link. Does this mean that the Hangar is for lease for $1 or $1/ft? My apologies if this has been discussed. I did a search but couldn't find any reference to it.

http://www.aviationacres.com/Ontario.asp?CMD=ComDetail&LI=76622&SI=44223

No , it is because the computer software in those type of ads require a price to be shown so they just put in any old number that is obviously not for real

Most likely a hangar like that would rent from $20,000 to $30,000 per month depending on the economy and demand.

FWIW, Collier's no longer seems to have DM's 307 Riverside listed for sale. Either it's been taken off the market OR it sold within the last 30 days.
However, MB has been successful in getting it rented out. Unit 2 $3200(Dec/13). Unit 3 $2250 (May/14) Unit 5 $1600 (Jan/14) Unit 6 $1650 (June/14) They all show that they were vacant and newly renovated.
The leases in the early part of the year show the owner as DM by way of his attorney MB, POA.

611-281 Woodbridge Condo, listed for $475,000 has just sold for $455,000. (July 14th)

Project liquidation: The cash is in the bank! 611-281 Woodbridge is officially sold and closed: July 24/14 for $455,000. That was a super fast closing.
Only property left is 307 Riverside Drive, Toronto and that's registered in DM's name.

attachment.php

blue properties were inherited from CM

Just bringing this forward and thanks SD. Two left; Riverside and hangar. As we know the hangar was sold to MB for $1 but the Riverside property still remains in DM's name. Maybe he wants to keep this property in case he is released on bail or found not guilty and needs a place to go upon release. ;) MOO.

Just bringing this forward and thanks SD. Two left; Riverside and hangar. As we know the hangar was sold to MB for $1 but the Riverside property still remains in DM's name. Maybe he wants to keep this property in case he is released on bail or found not guilty and needs a place to go upon release. ;) MOO.

Maybe there is someone or something located at the property that he doesn't want disturbed. Although I assume police obtained warrants to search all the properties.

When was the hangar sold for $1? Do you have a link for this please? It's my understanding that the hangar is in the business name and, as one of the remaining executives, MB is now running it.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members