Miss California - Same Sex Marriage-Perez Hilton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy Pelosi has had very good plastic surgery as well.

(Is this something about being a Californian?)

She's going to be 70; I have to say she looks alot younger than that.

70?!
:eek:
Wow.

Fair enough....I think that the rights could be gone after in other ways, such as within civil unions but I am not a lawyer.

And I do think God loves all of his children, sinners and saints(the very few). Because really, we all sin.

So I know you and I disagree but I still hope we can be websleuthing buddies!

(Don't get jealous Nova):)

The issue I have with civil unions is that there are religious gays in the world (shocker, I know) who would prefer to have a religious ceremony.

Remember the days we tried to do that separate but equal thing with blacks? Didn't work out so well.

On another note, I support civil unions because they are a step towards full equality for gays. But I believe as long as there is a separate title for the same thing, there will be unwarranted discrimination.

The issue I have with civil unions is that there are religious gays in the world (shocker, I know) who would prefer to have a religious ceremony.

Remember the days we tried to do that separate but equal thing with blacks? Didn't work out so well.

On another note, I support civil unions because they are a step towards full equality for gays. But I believe as long as there is a separate title for the same thing, there will be unwarranted discrimination.

That made me laugh out loud.

Well put, Kitten. We should add that there are denominations that are willing to marry gay people and those churches have every right to do so (regardless of whether the government recognizes the sacrament).

Nancy Pelosi has had very good plastic surgery as well.

(Is this something about being a Californian?)

She's going to be 70; I have to say she looks a lot younger than that.

Are you just figuring that out?

Sometimes I think the whole state is:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Are you just figuring that out?

Sometimes I think the whole state is:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I flew through an airport in California once, and darned if all the women didn't look exactly the SAME.

I stuck out like sore thumb (or rather, I don't stick out much) :crazy:

Southcitymom:

You actually posted a post that started with: Those gays........

Is that like, those people, or those blacks, or those Mexicans, or those immigrants or those rednecks.

I know that I am not the only one who finds it offensive to refer to people as "those".......use that "term" in court and you are putting yourself above "those people" and it will not escape attention as in "excuse me" who exactly are those people. Let me see Human Beings.........

Southcitymom:

You actually posted a post that started with: Those gays........

Is that like, those people, or those blacks, or those Mexicans, or those immigrants or those rednecks.

I know that I am not the only one who finds it offensive to refer to people as "those".......use that "term" in court and you are putting yourself above "those people" and it will not escape attention as in "excuse me" who exactly are those people. Let me see Human Beings.........

It's EXACTLY like "those blacks" or "those Mexicans" or "those immigrants" or "those rednecks."

I was attempting a layered joke that, in part, poked fun at people who lump groups of people together by saying "those."

Alas, my joke may have fallen flat. I did consider inserting an eye-rolling icon after the "those gays" but it didn't seem to completely capture what I was after. Such is the limitation of words on a page as opposed to spoken banter.

A joke how funny, ha ha.......sorry I don't think "those" people will find it very funny. As they are the subject of a very lame joke.

You know "those" people that live in Georgia(insert joke here)

A joke how funny, ha ha.......sorry I don't think "those" people will find it very funny. As they are the subject of a very lame joke.

You know "those" people that live in Georgia(insert joke here)

You're right!

Those Georgians are hapless joke-makers! And don't even get me started on those Southerners! :crazy:

It's EXACTLY like "those blacks" or "those Mexicans" or "those immigrants" or "those rednecks."

I was attempting a layered joke that, in part, poked fun at people who lump groups of people together by saying "those."

Alas, my joke may have fallen flat. I did consider inserting an eye-rolling icon after the "those gays" but it didn't seem to completely capture what I was after. Such is the limitation of words on a page as opposed to spoken banter.

I knew what you meant.

I suppose knowing you are the last person to make a comment like that helped me to "get it."

And, you know, having some of my sense of humor left after the White African American thread. Believe it or not.

You're right!

Those Georgians are hapless joke-makers! And don't even get me started on those Southerners! :crazy:

Can we do lawyer jokes now and kill two birds with one stone?

Oh, sorry, the PETA people will have my head for that one!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

.......And, you know, having some of my sense of humor left after the White African American thread. Believe it or not.

Thank you :blowkiss: - I thought I could get away with it because I'm not a "those people" kind of girl!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank you :blowkiss: - I thought I could get away with it because I'm not a "those people" kind of girl!

I got it, too. Plus, reading the thread makes it rather obvious! Of course, I didn't even need to do that after reading your posts all these years. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back