Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Tom:

If I had known you had already had that information, it would have saved me hours today!!!

And here I thought I was doing something good.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.............

:)

Would you please post that over on my thread titled "Loreans House"

thanks!

Antlers SHARPENED and I'M STOMPING:

I had posted this earlier but have seen no replies, so will post it again. I changed the color to blue so it stands out.

I was just looking at the "tinypics" that Tom's Girl posted (thanks Tom!), and was thinking how some are questioning on what the word is on the front of the hoodie.

No doubt that the AYTON is definately on the shirt.

What if Maria was being forced to go to the ATM, and what if Maria was smart enough to wear a hoodie that had DAYTON on it, in case anything did happen to her? She might have been leaving a clue as to who she was??? Maria did live in the Dayton area.

You know Tom:

If I had known you had already had that information, it would have saved me hours today!!!

And here I thought I was doing something good.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.............

:)

Would you please post that over on my thread titled "Loreans House"

thanks!
Okay, I did, now will delete the one on this thread

I had posted this earlier but have seen no replies, so will post it again. I changed the color to blue so it stands out.

I was just looking at the "tinypics" that Tom's Girl posted (thanks Tom!), and was thinking how some are questioning on what the word is on the front of the hoodie.

What if Maria was being forced to go to the ATM, and what if Maria was smart enough to wear a hoodie that had DAYTON on it, in case anything did happen to her? She might have been leaving a clue as to who she was??? Maria did live in the Dayton area.

Maybe that is why she wore it. Or it's just her comfy swearshirt, and wears it all the time. I wish we knew!!

I'd already posted earlier (shortly before your post) that it said DAYTON on the shirt and maybe it was a reference to Dayton, OH. :) I don't know if it was a clue or just the only big sweatshirt she had.

A break, dog toys and frog pajamas did the trick. And more shopping and lunch with my son and daughter tomorrow. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I live in Utah and the dang liquor stores are closed on Sundays or I would be chillin with a glass of wine right now!

lol, same here....my youngest son & i hit the mall, & then went to Target...he had a gift certificate & used every cent on it...he got some good bargains at Hot Topic with the cert;)

i, on the other hand, browsed around the Motherhood Store & got a pair of cotton jogging type pants & a white T for my daughter-in-law...both were on clearance for 10 bucks a piece:D

Thanks for the responses. panthera: I didn't see you that had thought DAYTON.........

I guess only Durham would know the question of if Maria had any other "large" sweatshirts to wear.

You know, which makes me wonder, what the heck did Maria HAVE to wear while she was on base???? Military Uniform, Paternity clothes??

Where is that USMC female that was posting here at one time? Bet she would know the answer to that question.

Thanks for the responses. panthera: I didn't see you that had thought DAYTON.........

I guess only Durham would know the question of if Maria had any other "large" sweatshirts to wear.

You know, which makes me wonder, what the heck did Maria HAVE to wear while she was on base???? Military Uniform, Paternity clothes??

Where is that USMC female that was posting here at one time? Bet she would know the answer to that question.

My husband just said they have special maternity cammies that have buttons up the back for expecting women. That sounds comfortable...I wish I had some when I was pregnant! :)

I will admit I have read everything pretty much so far, but have not seen one video yet as I am on a VERY VERY SLOW MODEM line and it takes over 1/2 or so for the video.

Did Maria look like Maria in the video?? Was there anything obvious that would make you think it was NOT Maria based on the pictures you have seen of her so far?

It appears that you are voicing some thoughts that she appeared nervous? This IMO would be for one of three reasons: 1.) She was being force; 2.) She wasn't Maria; or 3.) It was Maria and she knew she was going UA.

it was definately Maria in at the ATM, imo...she didn't "look" threatened to me...she looks behind her at one point, which i always do, if i use an ATM where you have to walk up to it.....i very seldom use those kinds for that reason...instead i always use the drive-up kind...safer, imo.....

I had posted this earlier but have seen no replies, so will post it again. I changed the color to blue so it stands out. . . . <snip>

Antlers and stomping can be persuasive ... I'll ask you on your thread if you've tried it on your husband (especially while he's sleeping) ... but in answer to your question I saw this .......

I read elsewhere the shirt said "Dayton" on it. Like maybe Dayton, OH?

That would make sense.
On the other hand, that first letter does seem to have a straight-down part (versus a curved part) next to the "A"

I say ask her roommate about that sweatshirt! :dance:

USMC:

There you are. Didn't realize I had such powers to will someone here! :crazy:

What exactly are cammies?? One piece or two piece outfit?

I had also posted (and on what thread I do not remember now), about the authority of any crime that is committed on base.

Would any crime on base be investigated by the MP and stay within the base command? At what point if ever, would LE become involved?

And I mean in a normal crime not specifically in this case.

. . . You know, which makes me wonder, what the heck did Maria HAVE to wear while she was on base???? Military Uniform, Paternity clothes??

Better yet, save the paternity clothes for Cesar! ;)

Uh ... or should that be paternity "suit"?! :blowkiss:

USMC:

There you are. Didn't realize I had such powers to will someone here! :crazy:

What exactly are cammies?? One piece or two piece outfit?

I had also posted (and on what thread I do not remember now), about the authority of any crime that is committed on base.

Would any crime on base be investigated by the MP and stay within the base command? At what point if ever, would LE become involved?

And I mean in a normal crime not specifically in this case.

He says they are two pieces. He said the tops have elastic on the sides just like other maternity shirts. I finally found a picture of them....

http://boards.babycenter.com/bcus1176/messages/22601/18

As for what's Marine Corps jurisdiction, what is not, and what would cross the line, I will have to ask him. He might not know - that would be a good question for the MPs (military police) though.

That's ok, Littledeer ~ GMTA! :) I understood that she'd have to wear her uniform (camos) at work and civilian clothes when off base. I'd like to know the extent of her wardrobe too, but more importantly what she supposedly took with her when she left that note for Durham that she was "going away".

it was definately Maria in at the ATM, imo...she didn't "look" threatened to me...she looks behind her at one point, which i always do, if i use an ATM where you have to walk up to it.....i very seldom use those kinds for that reason...instead i always use the drive-up kind...safer, imo.....
She didn't look threatened to me either, however she may have been looking around since she was withdrawing a large amount of cash and had to walk away with it.

She didn't look threatened to me either, however she may have been looking around since she was withdrawing a large amount of cash and had to walk away with it.
I was thinking that too ~ it was the amount of cash.

Speaking of the money, maybe USMCWife can answer this ~ isn't $700.00 a lot of money to be pulling out of her bank account on payday? I guess what I'm trying to ask is how much would she have been paid and would she have a lot to spend on "whatever"?

Here's another one of Maria walking away from the ATM: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/devildogs_doll/maria2.jpg She definitely has the funny-looking WM (Woman Marine) bun going on. They even have very specific ways of wearing their hair. Looks like she just came from work and changed...or she got so used to wearing her hair that way that she made it a habit. You can tell from the side that the woman is either heavy-set or pregnant. I'm certain this is Maria.

I did this from the AMW videos. Just used the Screen Capture function, opened it in paint, saved it, and then transferred to another photo-editing program to darken/sharpen/contrast it a bit so the photo is a little more clear.

I'm at your service if anyone has any other photos they want captured/clarified for analysis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa