Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzi:

Just one more date/time that has been incorrectly stated in the media.

I have seen repeatedly that the withdrawal was at 5:00 p.m. :banghead:

No LD...you have seen the ticket was purchased at 5:00pm. : )

I wonder what they said she was wearing when she bought the ticket? It was only about 50 minutes after that.

I keep watching Maria at the ATM, something does surprise her. Does it look like her? No, not like any other pics we have seen. The hair is the same. She's much heavier. She's wearing sunglass though. And I don't see a cleft chin. Maria's most obvious facial feature. Whether that is because of the quality of the tape, I don't know.

I think Maria looked nervous in that video at the ATM personally. Notice how she looked over her shoulder at one point and the way she held her hand to her mouth. She walks off in the opposite direction from where she was looking, but then walks more towards the center of the cam.

SS-
Do you know where we can find access to that video?

I've always thought Maria was under duress when withdrawing that $700 and also when buying the bus ticket to El Paso.

I mentioned earlier that Mary was going to visit Maria because she
"could not travel" therefore I did not believe Maria was buying that
ticket for herself.

If it's true that it was Maria there at the bus station, then I think she was again - under duress!

Mystery, the atm video? It's up in my post 235.

I think Maria looked nervous in that video at the ATM personally. Notice how she looked over her shoulder at one point and the way she held her hand to her mouth. She walks off in the opposite direction from where she was looking, but then walks more towards the center of the cam.
ss: can you provide a link again. thanks!:)

No LD...you have seen the ticket was purchased at 5:00pm. : )

I wonder what they said she was wearing when she bought the ticket? It was only about 50 minutes after that.
It must have been the same thing as she had on at the ATM for LE to be so sure it was her buying the ticket.

What link are you guys looking for?

Mystery, the atm video? It's up in my post 235.

ok got it! You can see her cleft chin, and yes she looks nervous. Also in the video where is in Lowe's, is looking around like he's nervous!:eek:

What color hair does the wify have?

That's a good point. Hard to tell exactly in the lighting.
Could have been xtina w/a pillow under her shirt.

Does remind me of Maria, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member