Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or if Maria was threatened into denying the rape, she would have "fudged" the date. Which I think is plausible. Babies are born early all the time.

We need that autopsy to verify. And my experience is, the more gruesome the crime the less likely it will be made public.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think I need to so shopping with SuziQ! Hey SuziQ, where to you live? Maybe we can shop online together!! I need to take a break from this...........

A break, dog toys and frog pajamas did the trick. And more shopping and lunch with my son and daughter tomorrow. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I live in Utah and the dang liquor stores are closed on Sundays or I would be chillin with a glass of wine right now!

Right, the timeline from 12/25 - 1/10 is unthinkable! Why was POD let to walk free and hardly questioned? Then oops he got away.....:bang:
Good evening! :) What day did he first lawyer up, was it the day before he left or earlier?

Is there any documentation anywhere that shows CL was questioned at any time after December 14th until January 9th? I know CL and Christina went to see a lawyer on the 10th.

Suzi:

I know this is O/T. But "frogs" is my theme at my house. Haven't seen any froggy pj's. though.

I'm jealous!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

thanks for this!....yes, she reported both incidences....there again, NCIS advised her to contact LE on the car keying, & the only description she could give on the punching in the face, was that it was a man in dark clothing, but that it was not Cesar.....there again, i must assume there was no evidence of a punch in the face, & no description, to speak of, of the person she claimed hit her....these allegations were reported in May also.....

I wonder why they would tell her that, because both incidents were on base. It wasn't a civilian matter, the same as the rape wasn't a civilian matter.

Is there any documentation anywhere that shows CL was questioned at any time after December 14th until January 9th? I know CL and Christina went to see a lawyer on the 10th.
CL has never been questioned to my knowledge. He was asked repeatedly to come to the Sheriff's Department, but refused.

I wondered the same thing. I'd heard he wasn't questioned because he had a lawyer but then it seems he didn't go to the lawyer until 1/10. :confused:

What I can't figure out is why the NCIS and the LE appear to NOT know what crimes is in who's jurisdiction.

We have Maria saying she has been physically hurt (punch in the face) and her car was keyed and both supposedly happened on base. But yet NCIS, tells her supposedly to file a report with the local LE.

I would think that anything that happened ON BASE, would be investigated by their military police? Is anyone here knowledgeable on how any crime is to be handled within a military base vs. LE involvement??

SS:

You mentioned that CL had been repeatedly asked to come to the Sheriff's Department. Was that during the week of January 7th or earlier?

I think Maria looked nervous in that video at the ATM personally. Notice how she looked over her shoulder at one point and the way she held her hand to her mouth. She walks off in the opposite direction from where she was looking, but then walks more towards the center of the cam.

SS:

You mentioned that CL had been repeatedly asked to come to the Sheriff's Department. Was that during the week of January 7th or earlier?
When did they finally get his name on the rape charge? It would have to be after that.

I think Maria looked nervous in that video at the ATM personally. Notice how she looked over her shoulder at one point and the way she held her hand to her mouth. She walks off in the opposite direction from where she was looking, but then walks more towards the center of the cam.
It was a large amount of cash she withdrew and I think there was someone else there.

I bet parents are rethinking the Marines for their daughters' futures in light of this situation. I know I would be! I wonder if we will see a significant drop in females who sign up?

I will admit I have read everything pretty much so far, but have not seen one video yet as I am on a VERY VERY SLOW MODEM line and it takes over 1/2 or so for the video.

Did Maria look like Maria in the video?? Was there anything obvious that would make you think it was NOT Maria based on the pictures you have seen of her so far?

It appears that you are voicing some thoughts that she appeared nervous? This IMO would be for one of three reasons: 1.) She was being force; 2.) She wasn't Maria; or 3.) It was Maria and she knew she was going UA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluthersuzyC