Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the time stamp, it appears that the last frame is the first frame for some reason.

Aha...good work SuziQ. That's what I was thinking when I saw that...but I didn't think to go back and check the time stamps! doh!

We have always had a photo thread USMCwife, HOWEVER since the server is having problems we have been requested to not post photos, and to eliminate any that may have been in our siggies.

Thanks for that clarification. I'm relatively new...but hope the server problems are resolved soon because we're compiling a wealth of photo links. Those were some good photos you posted. :)

Thanks for that clarification. I'm relatively new...but hope the server problems are resolved soon because we're compiling a wealth of photo links. Those were some good photos you posted. :)
No problem, have a ton of photos in the event we go back to normal. I take no credit in the photos, I snatched them from GretaWire.

Tom and USMC:

Thanks for the pics!!!!!!! I just about fell off my chair when I opened up Tom's first pic...........

If he is looking right at me the tatoo is on his left arm (right?), but in the pic of his sitting with his daughter which is also looking right at me, the tatto is on his right arm.

Which leads me to believe, that Cesar had tatoos on both arms!!

Anyone seeing this scenario??? Or do I need to go to bed and sleep?? :)

Sorry...the server started acting up but I have a larger blow up of the 2nd pic I posted, plus a larger one of the last frame of that ATM video...and you're right. Definitely an extended-cab dark-colored truck in the background.

A larger blow-up of the 2nd pic:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/devildogs_doll/maria3.jpg

This is the one with the truck - I darkened it slightly to correct the overexposure and blew it up:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/devildogs_doll/maria4.jpg

You can't see the license plate so that won't help us figure out if it was 's truck...and there could be hundreds of thousands of dark-colored trucks just like that...but I posted it anyway for what it's worth.

Thank you!

Tom and USMC:

Thanks for the pics!!!!!!! I just about fell off my chair when I opened up Tom's first pic...........

If he is looking right at me the tatoo is on his left arm (right?), but in the pic of his sitting with his daughter which is also looking right at me, the tatto is on his right arm.

Which leads me to believe, that Cesar had tatoos on both arms!!

Anyone seeing this scenario??? Or do I need to go to bed and sleep?? :)
LOL, yes he has 'tats'/tattoos on both arms.

you are right, the last frame is the first. So, she walks to the atm, a truck pulls up, she looks over her shoulder, the truck starts backing out and she walks off, all in less than 1 minute

ETA: ok that frame out of order was throwing me off. It is 2 different trucks I was looking at. The one in the first frame (last in order played ) could be a dodge, but looks two toned. The one that pulls up looks more like a toyota or something that pulls up while she is there and still there when she leaves

Tom:

I don't recall seeing this in any descripton of CL in the wanted posters, etc.????

The two tatoos that is, one on each arm.

I am so heartbroken about Maria and the baby. Need to get some sleep.

Good night everyone and keep up the GREAT work you are doing!!

:blowkiss:

Tom:

I don't recall seeing this in any descripton of CL in the wanted posters, etc.????

The two tatoos that is, one on each arm.
I had read early on the description of his tattoos, but only the one was available to view from his MySpace page.

If the time on the above frame is correct, that means that CL used the ATM card the day that Maria and the baby were killed, right?

If the time on the above frame is correct, that means that CL used the ATM card the day that Maria and the baby were killed, right?

LE states that Maria and the baby was killed on December 14th. CL used the ATM card on December 24th.

I'm not sure which pics you are talking about. But the ones with the date stamp of 12-14 are Maria.

You can't see the license plate so that won't help us figure out if it was 's truck...and there could be hundreds of thousands of dark-colored trucks just like that...but I posted it anyway for what it's worth.
Cesars black Dodge QuadCab truck is distinguished by the back window which has SKIN printed on it!

I'm not sure which pics you are talking about. But the ones with the date stamp of 12-14 are Maria.
Right SQ, they are dated the 14th.

The one with her facing the machine says 16:19:49. The leaving shot is 16:20:39 time stamped.

I think while we cannot positively identify his truck as being the one driving out of the parking lot after using her ATM card, it is obvious it probably is as the parking lot seemed rather deserted at the time. He was smart enough to park out of view of the cam then and I would bet he was smart enough to stay out of view when Maria was at the ATM, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa