Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's possible that Cesar was with Maria at the ATM also....i think "the plan" MIGHT have been that he was setting her up to leave, possibly to go his parents home, or family members in Mexico...."the plan" fell thru...maybe Maria decided no way, confronted him, wanted HIM to go with her, didn't trust that he'd meet up w/her there later, she got angry....

even though i believe that Cesar is a big fat liar, there's always a tad of truth in between lies...as a rule

I don't think Maria went willingly with Cesar anywhere. She was afraid of him and wouldn't trust him. The scenario of Cesar feeding her full of "let's run away together" doesn't fit at all. Maria's encounter with Christina before would let her know that he had no intentions of leaving his wife and child, imo. She had to be fearful of Christina, too.

The truth probably is inserted into the lies...but remember...Christina is the one spouting them for the most part except for the notes.

i think it's possible that Cesar was with Maria at the ATM also....i think "the plan" MIGHT have been that he was setting her up to leave, possibly to go his parents home, or family members in Mexico...."the plan" fell thru...maybe Maria decided no way, confronted him, wanted HIM to go with her, didn't trust that he'd meet up w/her there later, she got angry....

even though i believe that Cesar is a big fat liar, there's always a tad of truth in between lies...as a rule

If Maria was in her own car and CL in his truck, she would have had opportunity to escape which gives validity to your theory that she was there willingly as part of a plan.

If Maria wasn't there willingly, CL wouldn't have trusted her to take a separate car. Maria's car was gone when Durham got home and found the note.

Where was CL's vehicle? How did he get it home after he finished making Maria go to the ATM machine and bus station, murdering Maria, hiding the body and cleaning up himself his clothes and the house?

Or was Maria lured to CL's house first (promise of money, papers admitting paternity, they'd run away together...something?????) . And THEN, they went to Maria's and packed the bags, wrote the note and headed for the bus station??? That would have had to have been after Maria talked to her mother on the phone at 2:30, but before Maria was videoed at the ATM at 4:09.

What time did Durham call Maria's mother after finding the note? Had Durham been to the party earlier? Did all of the party guests leave at close to the same time, so it would be likely that Christina got home at close to the same time that Durham was finding the note and checking Maria's things??

IMO

Maybe it was Christina's job to keep an eye on Durham during the time Cesar went to Maria's to abduct her (after the 2:30pm call to/from mom). He could have forced her to write the note and grab a few things. He could have been dropped off at Maria's by Christina to begin with so he did not have his truck. He could have driven Maria around before going to the ATM and the bus station...then to his house.

Maybe it was Christina's job to keep an eye on Durham during the time Cesar went to Maria's to abduct her (after the 2:30pm call to/from mom). He could have forced her to write the note and grab a few things. He could have been dropped off at Maria's by Christina to begin with so he did not have his truck. He could have driven Maria around before going to the ATM and the bus station...then to his house.

--->>>I like this scenario big time! Wonder what Christina's cell phone shows for call times, how many times she called the day of the Marine party, and the timing of the calls.

If Maria was in her own car and CL in his truck, she would have had opportunity to escape which gives validity to your theory that she was there willingly as part of a plan.

If Maria wasn't there willingly, CL wouldn't have trusted her to take a separate car. Maria's car was gone when Durham got home and found the note.

Where was CL's vehicle? How did he get it home after he finished making Maria go to the ATM machine and bus station, murdering Maria, hiding the body and cleaning up himself his clothes and the house?

Or was Maria lured to CL's house first (promise of money, papers admitting paternity, they'd run away together...something?????) . And THEN, they went to Maria's and packed the bags, wrote the note and headed for the bus station??? That would have had to have been after Maria talked to her mother on the phone at 2:30, but before Maria was videoed at the ATM at 4:09.

What time did Durham call Maria's mother after finding the note? Had Durham been to the party earlier? Did all of the party guests leave at close to the same time, so it would be likely that Christina got home at close to the same time that Durham was finding the note and checking Maria's things??

IMO

well, let's see......Maria talks to her mother at 2:30 pm....she talks to Cesar, then packs a few things, leaves a note for Durham, goes to the ATM, goes to the bus station, then heads to Cesar's home where an argument starts....the rest is history....he then has a friend help him get Maria's car out of his driveway the next day ...... i heard the neighbor say they saw Cesar driving her car on the 16th or 17th...(i personally don't think the neighbor is 100% sure about dates)...can't remember when, but he did say the next day he never saw it again..i don't think Maria's car stayed at Cesars but a day...two at the most....

remind you, this is all speculation....i'm just saying it MIGHT have happened this way...

Why would Maria risk going to their house voluntarily...knowing full well that Christina would kill her if she found her there? Makes no sense.

I'd like to know how Maria ended up being murdered in the Laurean's garage. If she came over to confront Laurean, she'd be in the living room or entryway. Now, since there was blood found in the living room, maybe the violence started there and she ran into the garage -- but why not out the front or back door? Surely the garage door was closed when he murdered her in there. She would have seen that when she drove up.

Or was her car in the garage, and that was why she was running into there? If it was, and the garage door was closed, she must have been lured over or kidnapped and not have just shown up. Who would park in someone's garage and close the garage door? I wonder if they've checked around at local car washes to see if he washed her car during the time he had it at his house.

I guess he could have dragged her into the garage to finish killing her. If so, his killing her couldn't have been an act of sudden rage, because he'd have to think, "Wait, better kill her in the garage."

If the only weapon he had was a crowbar, how did he happen to have that handy in the living room? If the crowbar was in the garage, then what instrument was he using to cause the blood in the house? Is there another murder weapon?

Big bright red letters ..SKIN.. Would of stuck out like a sore thumb! I have no clue why this little piece of info. wasn't mentioned when still looking for the truck. UGH! :rolleyes:

Cesars black Dodge QuadCab truck is distinguished by the back window which has SKIN printed on it!

This proves how important they feel this story is at Camp Lejuene! This is their weekly newsletter. Buried in it is one small blurb the FBI put out. Interesting (and quite disturbing)!

http://www.camplejeuneglobe.com/news/

http://www.camplejeuneglobe.com/articles/2008/01/15/news/top_stories/top01.txt

LOL! A base newspaper never has that kind of news. A base paper is more like a local chamber of commerce newsletter in content. They carry feature stories, not hard news stories. There could be a horrific home-invasion murder with a whole family killed, and the most a base paper would do is print something like, "Due to recent circumstances, all residents of housing are advised to secure their quarters at all times."

Who would park in someone's garage and close the garage door?

I used to have an unemployed neighbor that had a lady "friend" that came over for visits while his wife was at work. The lady "friend" always parked in the garage and the garage door was closed the whole time the "friend" was over.

I know...because MY dog didn't think the lady "friend" was part of our neighborhood and stood outside barking at the top of his lungs trying to protect the neighborhood from the "intruder". My dog also barked when the intruder left.

Anyway, someone who wanted to be at another person's house, but didn't want their car seen there, would pull into the garage and let the door be closed.

IMO

Someone trying to hide her and her car would do the same thing. From what I have seen at least...there would be enough room for a vehicle in the garage.

Anyway, someone who wanted to be at another person's house, but didn't want their car seen there, would pull into the garage and let the door be closed.

IMO

I don't think they'd pull in and close the garage door if they were planning on having a confrontation with the homeowner, though, or just coming over to tell someone that they were leaving town.

LOL! A base newspaper never has that kind of news. A base paper is more like a local chamber of commerce newsletter in content. They carry feature stories, not hard news stories. There could be a horrific home-invasion murder with a whole family killed, and the most a base paper would do is print something like, "Due to recent circumstances, all residents of housing are advised to secure their quarters at all times."
Do they have other newspapers or coverage on base for real news then?!

Do they have other newspapers or coverage on base for real news then?!

No. Think of it this way: Would a company put out a newspaper with stories like, "Employee Murders Fellow Employee," "Rape Suspect Works Next to Victim"? No, companies print stories like, "Picnic a Great Success."
The local papers print hard news stories from on base, if they know of them.

(P.S. I wasn't laughing at you with my "LOL." I was laughing at the idea of a base paper writing up a murder story. You would not believe how lame base papers are.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa