Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when the autopsy concluded that Maria was bludgeoned to death, and Laurean had to come up with something different for his family than that Maria committed suicide, he told them some crackpot story about somebody else killing Maria at his house. He is so misunderstood, poor boy. I'm sure they're helping him.
I agree Steadfast, and the family will believe him until it's proved otherwise, and maybe not even then.

Maybe when the autopsy concluded that Maria was bludgeoned to death, and Laurean had to come up with something different for his family than that Maria committed suicide, he told them some crackpot story about somebody else killing Maria at his house. He is so misunderstood, poor boy. I'm sure they're helping him.

Sure Laurean's lies have affected alot of individuals. It's amazing to me that people are just now noticing what kind of person he is capable of:behindbar

Sorry if I missed the discussion on this...

But on AMW, the picture they showed with the paint, how could christina ot notice that. Nothing in that room (garage maybe?) was that color and such a small patch...

Please refer to the by his name or initials. I thought it was another one of his possible names but since its a "nick" let's be done with that. TY

Sorry if I missed the discussion on this...

But on AMW, the picture they showed with the paint, how could christina ot notice that. Nothing in that room (garage maybe?) was that color and such a small patch...

Oooh, missed AMW tonight. Going to see if pic is uploaded yet.

ok, i have it on my dvr and went back to watch it.

Looks like definitely garage and if the rest of the garage looks like one part (it is a one car garage right?) looks like it is used for storage.

There are three colors on the wall. One whole wall is a light green color. There is a corner and there is one small square that is a red color and the fresh paint and then another small square next to it of the other green color. It almosts looks like a patch painted to see if you like the color. Above the 2 small patches of the red and green, the wall is white.

Did anyone else catch this:
From http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5469408.html
Naval investigators said they have no physical evidence or eyewitness testimony to corroborate Lauterbach's claims of rape. They concluded that the first sexual encounter between her and Laurean was not criminal in nature, and the second did not involve any force or coercion — Lauterbach told investigators that when she asked him to stop, he did. Laurean denied they had any sexual contact at all.

>snip
Naval investigators said they have no physical evidence or eyewitness testimony to corroborate Lauterbach's claims of rape. They concluded that the first sexual encounter between her and Laurean was not criminal in nature, and the second did not involve any force or coercion — Lauterbach told investigators that when she asked him to stop, he did. Laurean denied they had any sexual contact at all.>snip

I guess Naval investigators feel he always told the truth!!:eek:

>snip
We never want to outright dismiss allegations even though there's not a lot of evidence to support the allegations," said Ed Buice, a spokesman for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. "Nobody slammed the door in her face and told her to go home">snip

clearly she couldn't go home, she was run off base to live, and then murdered!:eek:

I know. The more I read about this case, the more concerned I am about how Maria was treated. Kinda makes me wonder why the NCIS didn't view Maria's situation with a little more understanding.

>snip
Naval investigators said they have no physical evidence or eyewitness testimony to corroborate Lauterbach's claims of rape. They concluded that the first sexual encounter between her and Laurean was not criminal in nature, and the second did not involve any force or coercion — Lauterbach told investigators that when she asked him to stop, he did. Laurean denied they had any sexual contact at all.>snip

I guess Naval investigators feel he always told the truth!!:eek:

In the Marine presser, the spokesman said that Laurean's statement was considered IIRC, valuable evidence. Ack!!!! It was obviously a he said she said situation and they believed him. I'm beginning to wonder if the Marines persued the rape charges as more of a punishment to Maria than to CL.

just wanted to add one thing to the discussion at the beginning of this thread about the lowes video
when I was watching it last night on Fox I think, maybe CNN, the person describing the video while it was playing, said that CL was not the one
that was circled but the one that was pulling or pushing something.
I thought that was odd, but she did mention that the circle was NOT
him, so I guess it was a mistake and when they replayed the video they
had not corrected it so she was pointing out that it was not him.
From what you guys have said I guess they corrected it today to cirlce
CL.

And isn't that how it always goes. They don't believe he could do such a thing, LE is obviously lying is what they meant. I am sure they are helping him after reading that.

just wanted to add one thing to the discussion at the beginning of this thread about the lowes video
when I was watching it last night on Fox I think, maybe CNN, the person describing the video while it was playing, said that CL was not the one
that was circled but the one that was pulling or pushing something.
I thought that was odd, but she did mention that the circle was NOT
him, so I guess it was a mistake and when they replayed the video they
had not corrected it so she was pointing out that it was not him.
From what you guys have said I guess they corrected it today to cirlce
CL.

I know, wouldn't it be nice if they just got it right? Who is the mystery male with Laurean? :rolleyes: Maybe they could fill us in.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2008/01/15/sot.hill.missing.marine.timeline.wtvd

4:33 mins into the above video of the Marine presser regarding the rape charges, the speaker states, paraphrasing, that CL denied having any sexual contact with Maria. And this was believed to be significan't evidence. They didn't fricken believe her. The DNA test and everything was to prove her wrong! As far as they were concerned, she had wrongfully accused a stellar Marine of rape and they were going to make her pay for that.

In the Marine presser, the spokesman said that Laurean's statement was considered IIRC, valuable evidence. Ack!!!! It was obviously a he said she said situation and they believed him. I'm beginning to wonder if the Marines persued the rape charges as more of a punishment to Maria than to CL.

Do you remember that movie with Demi Moore, when she (I believe GI Jane?) goes into this outfit and because she is a woman she has to prove herself 3x as hard. She's actually abused by her higher ranking officer but she hangs in there. But the treatment of woman then in the Marines was brutal. Seems to me, not much has changed since then. Her "complaining" probably was viewed as a "weakness", and not being a "team player". I bet they abused her alot to conform and "try" to catch up. Also, getting pregnant was a big no no, she should have been using birth control right? Getting pregnant was the final proof that she was "raped".
DNA will prove he was the father and I don't believe they were on friendly terms, no way no how. Laurean's been simmering since she started to show with child. Saying he would flee to Mexico, if this went to Grand Jury. What a loser!!!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member