Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could swear that I when I watched the interview with the neighbor he only spoke of one party and that was on the 24th.

Although, it's concievable that this particular neighbor wasn't around on the other dates and other neighbors reported the other dates.

Here is an article that is a MUST read as it gives another due date of Jan. 15th and states that Maria told her mother she was going to the Christmas party. There is other information as to why her mother called her a "liar", etc. Very interesting!!!!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008mariainside.html

You right ss, VERY interesting.

Again, last call was at 2:30pm.
Was stated that wify got home early afternoon from the Christmas
party. (14th?)
Again to me that doesn't leave much time.
We only have what the mom's says.
Don't know if everything is accurate.

Well it's either, maybe his brother(someone that looks like him) or he covered it up with makeup...:confused:

Who is the other guy with him?....

Another explanation about why he looks so much thinner in the ATM pic is that all the photos we have been seeing are older, premurder pics, not as recent as this ATM photo. So perhaps had lost weight since then ? Maybe he has been losing weight due to the stress of being found out ? He might of acted as if nothing was different, but we know how much a toll that can take on a person who is scared of being arrested at any time ? Just remember how different Scott Peterson looked when they finally arrested him. All the posturing and arrogance was just a facade.

I'm not saying that Cpl. has a conscience, ( cause I think he's a heartless, cold SOB), but maybe that is the reason why he looks so different in the ATM photo.

Here is an article that is a MUST read as it gives another due date of Jan. 15th and states that Maria told her mother she was going to the Christmas party. There is other information as to why her mother called her a "liar", etc. Very interesting!!!!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008mariainside.html

Thank you SS, for this link. It is definitively a MUST READ ! I feel much better about Mary Lauterbach now that I have read her side of the reason why she mentioned that Maria lied sometimes, after what I read about her brother. It is a shame that in the first days of this investigation, that statement did so much harm to Maria's credibility.

Did ya'll catch the comment Maria made to her mother that Xtina had confronted her angrily and called her beotch, why are you doing this to us ?
That tells me a LOT about Xtina's way of thinking. That tells me that she was in on this from the get go. She knew all about it and helped Cpl. to clean up, etc. NO WAY was she an innocent clueless witness. NO WAY.

I honestly think that might be hiding in Nevada or even closer or with relatives somewhere here in the states, and he went around saying her would go to Mexico so he could throw LE off. I am sure his family is helping him out big time. That woman who answered the phone and said that she didn't believe LE sounds like an enabler. I hope that LE has been able to get to the family's phone records to try to get to the bottom of this .

Where is the FBI team of the show " Criminal Minds " when we need them ? :rolleyes:

Sunday, January 20, 2008

JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — As far as Wanda and Richard Alander could tell, their next-door neighbors were a "perfectly normal family," a Marine couple in a Marine town with a nice house and an 18-month-old daughter who "just doted on her daddy."

The Alanders attached no significance to the fact that Cesar Laurean had recently borrowed a shovel from Richard. "He borrowed a rake before," he said. Nor did Wanda think much of it when Christina Laurean told her they were repainting the interior of their house.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008maria.html

Thought the mom reported her missing on the 19th.:confused:
Maybe it's just me...
Have to back track threw the posts.
Thanks for the article...

Ok did back track, was the 18th....daaaa

The newest article seems much more pro-victim :clap::clap:
I am still hot about the Marine's Press Conference and how the MC subtly (and not so subtly) ran Maria down while making Cpl (the STELLAR Marine) sound like he was victimized by a crazy woman. I was waiting for the Col to say how poor and his wife were "pushed to the breaking point".

I do not care what Maria did - she was a VICTIM and now she is DEAD - murdered! And everything she did in life the last 8 months was for HER BABY! She was SCARED and did everything she was allowed to do by the MC to get thru her pregnancy and give birth to her healthy baby. And she wanted her baby despite how the pregnancy began or who the father was. She wasn't believed, she was pushed away, she was harassed and she was not taken seriously and because the MC could not be bothered to separate her from CL by more than a few buildings, she ended up dead and lay buried in his backyard for 25 DAYS!

If CL felt "pushed", "cornered"" or "desperate" it is the MC that made him feel that way - because the EVIDENCE against him was walking around the base every day - which I am sure felt like taunting to him and his wife. To force Maria to remain at the same base and spend her days in the same small community (the base) as CL was like pouring gasoline on a smoldering fire. I guess on Dec 14th - with everyone at the base party asking questions and pointing, that fire burst into horrible, uncontrollable flame....and it was Maria and her baby that ended up burned to ashes.

My Opinion

One of the most interesting things about this article, to me, is the confirmation or at least the indication, that Christina was aware of Maria Lauterbach and seemed to have the attitude that Maria was causing her and her family trouble. Hmmmmm, worth thinking about that particular mindset, seems to me she wasn't too angry with her husband nor willing to blame him if the the rape allegations were true. Very interesting.

I'm wondering if he targeted Maria for the rape because he felt comfortable enough thinking no one would believe her if she did try to say anything.
If he knew about the story she'd told about her brother, that might have started the wheels turning.
Also, does he have any other victims out there?

Another thing I'm wondering about is his house, do they own it or are they renting? If they are renting, then don't you have to get permission to do anything like painting or building a firepit?

VB

VB, good questions about the house.
How long did they live there too?:confused:

They purchased it for $115,000 on a VA loan in 2005 is what was posted somewhere here.

I'm wondering if he targeted Maria for the rape because he felt comfortable enough thinking no one would believe her if she did try to say anything.
If he knew about the story she'd told about her brother, that might have started the wheels turning.
Also, does he have any other victims out there?

VB

Good point! Unfortunately, he was right about her credibility issues keeping him safe -- until she got pregnant and he found out there would be a DNA test when the baby was born.

Good point! Unfortunately, he was right about her credibility issues keeping him safe -- until she got pregnant and he found out there would be a DNA test when the baby was born.

Yes IMO it was the fact she became pregnant that sealed her fate.
He could deny the rape all he wanted and it couldn't be proven, but if dna showed he was the father of the baby then there was proof of something. The closer she came to the due date the more panicked he became thinking of a way out. Also the reason I believe for him to burn the body, had to destroy any chance of the baby still being tested if she was found.
I doubt he told his wife he'd been with Maria, deny deny deny, so how was he going to explain it if they did the dna test? He was getting trapped into a corner and Maria was not being protected so he chose to get rid of the problem before the truth could come out.

VB

--->>>Outstanding find ss!
This link sets so many things that have been skewed, into 'STRAIGHT' informative information.

The bus ticket had bothered me about HOW they knew Maria supposedly bought it. The link tells that 'someone' bought it in her name for her to pick it up. She never did pick it up of course.

Her mother's actual action and verbage is set straight.

Indeed Maria has been a victim before she was ever murdered.

I am also fuddled about why her room mate caused Marias mother to hold off reporting the note. Although Maria was most likely already dead by the time within hours of leaving the note.

Thank you SS!

Maria's mother has selective memory. A couple of days ago I posted a vid where she told a local Ohio reporter, IIRC, "We thought she was bi-polar".

hmmm, the chest & shoulders DO look smaller than Cesar's but could it be due to the angle of the pic????..i don't see the tattoo either, in that top picture....

eta...just noticed the pic at the bottom...the bigger pic of the arm..there's no tattoo

One pic is CL walking away from the ATM. That is the back of the arm. In the pic of CL facing the ATM. You can see the tat peeking out from under his sleeve on the front of his arm. It's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple