Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KR2, I had forgotten about that movie. It doesn't seem like much has changed.

O/T just saw this come up:

'The Bob Newhart Show' Actress Suzanne Pleshette Dies at 70

It was a small blurb on AMW, but very disturbing.

The hand of the baby was unattached, as the Onslow Sheriff keeps mentioning.

I believe that more happened to Maria in the form of violence....but I wont say. But, the sheriff looks like he feels badly. I bet he wished that he had apprehended Laurean sooner!

It was a small blurb on AMW, but very disturbing.

The hand of the baby was unattached, as the Onslow Sheriff keeps mentioning.

I believe that more happened to Maria in the form of violence....but I wont say. But, the sheriff looks like he feels badly. I bet he wished that he had apprehended Laurean sooner!

Brown certainly deserves to be the one.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2008/01/15/sot.hill.missing.marine.timeline.wtvd

4:33 mins into the above video of the Marine presser regarding the rape charges, the speaker states, paraphrasing, that CL denied having any sexual contact with Maria. And this was believed to be significan't evidence. They didn't fricken believe her. The DNA test and everything was to prove her wrong! As far as they were concerned, she had wrongfully accused a stellar Marine of rape and they were going to make her pay for that.

thanks!...i didn't see the live statement, & had been wanting to...

ok, i have it on my dvr and went back to watch it.

Looks like definitely garage and if the rest of the garage looks like one part (it is a one car garage right?) looks like it is used for storage.

There are three colors on the wall. One whole wall is a light green color. There is a corner and there is one small square that is a red color and the fresh paint and then another small square next to it of the other green color. It almosts looks like a patch painted to see if you like the color. Above the 2 small patches of the red and green, the wall is white.

aahhh, interesting....so there were patches painted...i'd say Cesar painted patches over the blood stained areas & used the ruse of "honey, what do you think?" with Christina....maybe???
sounds like the garage was white, prior to the murder, & Christina must have chosen the light green color for the new paint job.....jmo

Hi everyone! I ran across this site and it has the photos there, along with some interesting information. I'm sorry if it's also at the old thread, since I just got here and haven't read over there.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

hmmm, the chest & shoulders DO look smaller than Cesar's but could it be due to the angle of the pic????..i don't see the tattoo either, in that top picture....

eta...just noticed the pic at the bottom...the bigger pic of the arm..there's no tattoo

hmmm, the chest & shoulders DO look smaller than Cesar's but could it be due to the angle of the pic????..i don't see the tattoo either, in that top picture....

eta...just noticed the pic at the bottom...the bigger pic of the arm..there's no tattoo

Looked to me the t shirt sleeve was a bit longer .:confused:

heck, that tattoo is pretty long..would seem to me, especially in that bigger pic at the bottom, that it would have to show up.....:confused:

Well it's either, maybe his brother(someone that looks like him) or he covered it up with makeup...:confused:

Who is the other guy with him?....

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they held 3 parties at the house. Laurean thought he had gotten away with murder. He was reveling in his success at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams