Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgosh...I'd say you hit bingo.
That has to be it........he bougfht paint that would match and cover blood. What a creep.

dried blood - man I will tell you the MC teaches you attention to detail - that is why I have been crying to get everything cleared to get on the boards. - the paint color on the back wall behind the sofa in the living closely resembles that of dried blood - before I became a Marine my Dad was a Mortician - sorry to upset everyone - we talked several times before his passing about this same thing. - there is evidence of 'back splatter at this point on the garage ceiling.

I don't need clearance from the MC to state anything anymore. All of my security clearances have expired. I am now a full civilian. I do not refer to the 'stellar' Cpl. as a 'Piece of S***' but as a 'Person Of Suspect.' I promise you every Marine I know wants to go after him. I am in tears typing this because of all the negatives on every Marine that died for this country which now includes LCpl. Marie Lauterbach. My condolences go out to her family, her Marine colleges, and her friends.

Thank you for this post, FMRUSMC...I get so bothered seeing how people who know nothing about the Marine Corps suddenly want to slam it. A Marine Corps murder gets publicized and some people start overlooking all this particular branch of service has done for this country. It's sickening and shameful.

The New York Times produced a slanderous article this past week, this murder happened, all while our Marines are still stinging from the blow of things like Haditha. Morale is so low, right now, and this is not helping.

Welcome, by the way! Glad to have someone else here that can help answer Marine Corps questions. I'm not much of a sea lawyer wife who thinks I know my husband's business better than he does. lol - I'm sure a lot here will have some good questions for you. :)

Like I said earlier, the USMC wants him more than anyone. Once he is caught, at this point it is only a UA (unauthorized absence), pending AWOL (Absence WithOut Leave). After 45 days he is considered a deserter. If this is done during a time of declared war, it is punishable by d****. I do not know how Congress officially voted and how this was is defined but yes he is not a civilian he is property of the government.

Again, thanks for the explanation.
(I didn't refresh the page so I missed your earlier comment about this very subject. :blushing: )

dried blood - man I will tell you the MC teaches you attention to detail - that is why I have been crying to get everything cleared to get on the boards. - the paint color on the back wall behind the sofa in the living closely resembles that of dried blood - before I became a Marine my Dad was a Mortician - sorry to upset everyone - we talked several times before his passing about this same thing. - there is evidence of 'back splatter at this point on the garage ceiling.

We are SO glad you got here; now don't leave us. lol

I'm fairly familiar with painting contractors so know that undercoat/primer would have covered any blood stains prior to painting even a light color.

I am talking about a garage that has been sheetrocked but not finished. It has been taped but not painted. this garage has this and the nail holes have been touched. the corner where the LE says the actual attack and eventual d**** occurred has been painted totally white from top to bottom and then the paint color I mentioned painted in a HGTV fashion as to put a paint swatch up. there has been a total sheetrock removal from the same corner.

FMR, what do you think is on the bottom of the shoe?

I watched Greta earlier and I'm watching a replay of Nancy Grace, right now. Geez, I'm not too fond of Nancy's coverage because it seems like it's more speculation where Greta seems to be looking for facts. Greta's show earlier was GREAT - if they put it online somewhere, whoever hasn't seen it should.

And I WILL knock the sherriff for the divining rods...wtf?! I couldn't help but laugh. Greta just sounded like she was thinking, "Ooooookay..."

I thought the same thing about the rust-colored paint that FMRUSMC did when I saw that first photo of the garage with the different-colored paint on the wall. Looks like they were experimenting with paint to see which would cover up the stains.

I still don't see any evidence that Christina was involved. I'm still waiting on positive evidence and haven't seen anything yet that directly points to her having a hand in it. Someone on NG just brought up the point that SUPPOSEDLY Christina called Maria a "b*tch"...Well, if some woman was cheating with my husband knowing he was married, I'd probably call her the same thing if I saw her. That doesn't mean I would kill her or take part in covering up her murder.

I don't need clearance from the MC to state anything anymore. All of my security clearances have expired. I am now a full civilian. I do not refer to the 'stellar' Cpl. as a 'Piece of S***' but as a 'Person Of Suspect.' I promise you every Marine I know wants to go after him. I am in tears typing this because of all the negatives on every Marine that died for this country which now includes LCpl. Marie Lauterbach. My condolences go out to her family, her Marine colleges, and her friends.

Excellent answer, FMRUSMC ...... and I hope you know I was teasing because you wrote that you'd been "trying to get clearance to get on the boards for several days now." :blowkiss:

I was interested in what you said about the sheet rock in the garage, because I dont think that's been pointed out before. Are you thinking some was missing/torn down to destroy blood evidence? Or what?

. . . I still don't see any evidence that Christina was involved. I'm still waiting on positive evidence and haven't seen anything yet that directly points to her having a hand in it. Someone on NG just brought up the point that SUPPOSEDLY Christina called Maria a "b*tch"...Well, if some woman was cheating with my husband knowing he was married, I'd probably call her the same thing if I saw her. That doesn't mean I would kill her or take part in covering up her murder.

Maria was cheating w/xtina's husband? :confused:

I thought CL told his wife he "never had sex with that woman," and that Maria had Protective Orders against CL and had reported him for raping her!

I am talking about a garage that has been sheetrocked but not finished. It has been taped but not painted. this garage has this and the nail holes have been touched. the corner where the LE says the actual attack and eventual d**** occurred has been painted totally white from top to bottom and then the paint color I mentioned painted in a HGTV fashion as to put a paint swatch up. there has been a total sheetrock removal from the same corner.
It may never have been there to begin with, looks like there's utility peg board to the right of the bare studs which many have in a garage.

Maria was cheating w/xtina's husband? :confused:

I thought CL told his wife he "never had sex with that woman," and that Maria had Protective Orders against CL and had reported him for raping her!

That was just an example I was using...I should have said, "If someone accused my husband of rape" and my husband swore that it was not true and I actually believed him, then YES - I absolutely would call that girl quite a few choice names if given the opportunity. That's wrecking someone's whole career and from what Christina knew, her husband was a stellar Marine.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of an affair between CL and Maria though, considering some of the inconsistencies in Maria's stories. Reports have said that she later retracted some of her statements and said that she did have consensual sex with CL and I thought I heard she even tried to have the rape charges dropped.

FMR, what do you think is on the bottom of the shoe?
That will be interesting to learn SQ. It could have been tested on the spot for blood if the proper team would have been there.

I was rather shocked to see the shoe being handled with bare hands.

So let's talk about if she comitted suicide in front of him. Had anyone informed her that she had to slit a certain side of the throat to hit the femoral. In Marine Corps Boot Camp they do teach you how to commit suicide in times of capture but it is not by slitting your throat. It is by cutting your wrist or by cutting your femoral artery in your leg just below your groing. If you cut your wrist, they tell you to do it by finding the artery and slicing it length wise so there is no way of the enemy sewing it up and interigating you. Likewise in the femoral artery, we have been trained to do whatever is necessary. This was when I was in but maybe they are doing it differently now.

I wonder if they've searched for the sheetrock, if it is indeed missing.

One weird thing I noticed was the window right next to the murder area in the garage. It had some flimsy curtains on it that you'd think someone could see through if the lights were on in the garage. It's too bad none of the neighbors happened to be looking over there when Maria was being attacked.

I still am not convinced that it's positive that the murder happened during the early evening of the 14th. That is only based on the fact that Christina is denying any knowledge of the crime and that no one heard from Maria after late afternoon that day -- so they're just assuming that it must have happened between the time Maria is on tape and the time Christina claims to have arrived home. That murder could have happened any time between when Maria is seen on the tape and when Laurean went and bought the wheelbarrow on the 16th.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of an affair between CL and Maria though, considering some of the inconsistencies in Maria's stories. Reports have said that she later retracted some of her statements and said that she did have consensual sex with CL and I thought I heard she even tried to have the rape charges dropped.

Being harassed and slugged will tend to make a person do that. Below is a post from a thread I started this morning:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1927534&postcount=1
Shocking Similar Cases
Below are two cases featured at the below link for American Chronicle.
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/49661

Airman Cassandra Hernandez' gang rapists, are docked pay and assigned more labor while she faces court martial for indecent liberties. If convicted, she will be jailed, demoted and have to register as a sex offender.

Airman First Class Ashley Turner who had accused a fellow airman of stealing $2700 from her account. Airman Calvin Eugene Hill was facing court martial and Airman Ashley Turner was set to testify. She never got the chance. Someone reportedly slammed a barbell weight into her face and then stabbed her to death.

Other articles written by Rebekah Price at American Chronicle.
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/49422

Excellent answer, FMRUSMC ...... and I hope you know I was teasing because you wrote that you'd been "trying to get clearance to get on the boards for several days now." :blowkiss:

I was interested in what you said about the sheet rock in the garage, because I dont think that's been pointed out before. Are you thinking some was missing/torn down to destroy blood evidence? Or what?

I am wondering if more sheetrock was torn down yes or this is a question to the prosecution to Xtina "Was that there before the Christmas Party - better still ask my brothers the Marines at the burning - did you enter the garage - had you been at the house before - did you ever notice any sheetrock removed before - etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa