Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to be concerned about extradition and the DP. This belongs to the USMC first of all - his treatment there will be much harsher there - I promise you.

That would be fine with me :rolleyes:

from Greta:
'alot of positive indicators of luminol were in the garage'
'the greatest volumn was in the garage.'

The brand of shoes are Adios. I had ask my 13 year old about the logo. Did Greta say they were mens shoes? They look like womens to me.

edited-At first I thought they were women's shoes. After looking at the pictures again, I think they're men's shoes.

I noticed this in the initial show tonight but replayed TIVO to verify. Most garages that are attached to houses are finished off by code. in the corner where the alledged homicide occurred there is the area of burnt orange paint thet appears to be painted over a garage white but the entire corner has no sheetrock for about 2 or 3 studs left or right. What happened to the sheetrock there. I am a former Marine and sorry I have attention to detail.

Good eye, I thought it was access to storage or something. Now looking at it...It looks to be missing.

edited-At first I thought they were women's shoes. After looking at the pictures again, I think they're men's shoes.

I just TIVO's this again to speculate this possibilty. - I want this guy caught.

Good eye, I thought it was access to storage or something. Now looking at it...It looks to be missing.

SQ,
Something's missing.
Does not look right to me.
They say luminol was not done on the wheelbarrow because weather related issues could have hindered.

SQ,
Something's missing.
Does not look right to me.
They say luminol was not done on the wheelbarrow because weather related issues could have hindered.

Why not just do luminol anyways?

More detail from the garage that I have noticed:

The corner where the detectives noted:

the garage is unfinished but sheet-rocked - this is unfinished sheetrock to the left with the seems white and spots on top of the sheetrock but not painted in any fashion - to the right is a totally painted white wall with burnt orange appearing to be painted for testing - this appears to be the same color as in the living room. As a fmr, did he go to Lowe's to buy paint that appears to be that of 'dried blood' to paint over everything in the garage and then used it in the living

I just TIVO's this again to speculate this possibilty. - I want this guy caught.
Welcome FMRUSMC!
All of us want him caught. Can I ask you something?
IF he's found in Mexico do you think the US will be able to bring him back?

I noticed this in the initial show tonight but replayed TIVO to verify. Most garages that are attached to houses are finished off by code. in the corner where the alledged homicide occurred there is the area of burnt orange paint thet appears to be painted over a garage white but the entire corner has no sheetrock for about 2 or 3 studs left or right. What happened to the sheetrock there. I am a former Marine and sorry I have attention to detail.
My daughter's garage is attached to their house and it's not totally all plaster board either. In fact they have no entry from their garage directly into the house, but rather a door leading out to the back near their back door entry to the house.

omgosh...I'd say you hit bingo.
That has to be it........he bougfht paint that would match and cover blood. What a creep.

Welcome FMRUSMC!
All of us want him caught. Can I ask you something?
IF he's found in Mexico do you think the US will be able to bring him back?

Like I said earlier, the USMC wants him more than anyone. Once he is caught, at this point it is only a UA (unauthorized absence), pending AWOL (Absence WithOut Leave). After 45 days he is considered a deserter. If this is done during a time of declared war, it is punishable by d****. I do not know how Congress officially voted and how this was is defined but yes he is not a civilian he is property of the government.

I saw Greta a couple hours ago, so whoever watches or tapes at the top of the hour .... could you confirm or deny this said by Sheriff Brown .........?

Brown did look very relaxed, didnt appear flustered at all (this is when they were back inside the Sheriff's office) and, in answer to a question from G, B said that the first he became aware of Laurean was right around the first of the year, that some of his investigators had been sent to the base to interview Laurean (I guess that was when CL asked to have a lawyer present and didn't answer any questions).

Then B said CL had an appointment w/him on Thursday 1/10/8, but never called, never showed up.

Brown's office called the base Friday morning 1/11 and was told that Cesar was "checked out for the day" and that they would bring Christina in to see Brown.

Later, Christina arrived at the Sheriff's office, accompanied by an NCIS officer.

I can't watch again at the top of the hour, so I'll sheck back later to see if anyone saw it! :)

Thx,
Seven

More detail from the garage that I have noticed:

The corner where the detectives noted:

the garage is unfinished but sheet-rocked - this is unfinished sheetrock to the left with the seems white and spots on top of the sheetrock but not painted in any fashion - to the right is a totally painted white wall with burnt orange appearing to be painted for testing - this appears to be the same color as in the living room. As a fmr, did he go to Lowe's to buy paint that appears to be that of 'dried blood' to paint over everything in the garage and then used it in the living

I'm fairly familiar with painting contractors so know that undercoat/primer would have covered any blood stains prior to painting even a light color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa