Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true and she died on the 14th, where in the h*ll did they keep the body?

In the recliner in the front room Like Weekend at Bernies:crazy: Heck I do not know.Let me excuse the pun digging for what day the shovel was borrowed.

Don't public libraries usually have yearbooks for their local schools? Wish someone in OH could get one..... If we knew where she went to school

Has anyone searched Classmates.com for her?

In the recliner in the front room Like Weekend at Bernies:crazy: Heck I do not know.Let me excuse the pun digging for what day the shovel was borrowed.

Had to get out of here for a bit..man this case is nerve shattering.
I ran to the bumpernuts thread to get my sanity back.:eek:

looks like zip is 43342 that makes it to the northwest of columbus near marion? That help? there marion harding high school

Yep, that would make it the northwestern Prospect in Marion County. Still over 3 hours from me so don't go looking at me with puppy dog eyes to drive to the library and go through yearbooks there! :crazy: ;)

Greta mentioned earlier on Fox that in all her years as a lawyer, she never saw anyone actually brought up on the charges of aiding and abetting (which is what it would be) when they were going after the one that actually committed the crime. She also further said that was ONLY if Christina knew NOTHING before that time (24 hours before she told LE) of the crime. If it is proven she knew anything before then...she will be charged with accessory to murder before or after the fact.

ok, so you don't think Christina cut a deal anymore?

Found the shovel questions answer in the Media link thread. Alander let the bprrow the shovel on the 16th

Found the shovel questions answer in the Media link thread. Alander let the bprrow the shovel on the 16th

hmmmm, then he probably didn't bury her on the night of the 14th....
maybe he borrowed the shovel for a buddy to help him dig the fire pit....wasn't there more than one fire pit anyway?

I missed Greta last night, but she does look at all the possibilities. Dr. Baden would be the one to ask about it. However, Maria died from Blunt Force Trauma and the blood evidence of the murder was found (possibly) in the garage. This would mean she was dead before he burned her. If she were still alive, her lungs would prove it.

yes, the capt from the jacksonville office said last night that there was blood in the garage....

i may be behind on the threads, but couldn't he have simply buried her that night, on the 14th?

They why did he borrow a shovel on the 16th dec...?
Buried her where?
If she died on the 14th and they moved her body to the house, that would explain the Le saying blood was found in 2 rooms...

ok, i know i asked this question earlier today, but had to leave...don't know if anyone answered or not....

does anyone know what would make LE change the date Maria was killed from Dec 15th to Dec 14th???

They why did he borrow a shovel on the 16th dec...?
Buried her where?
If she died on the 14th and they moved her body to the house, that would explain the Le saying blood was found in 2 rooms...

i have no idea!

i think he killed her in the house/garage, so i just figured he would have buried her as soon as possible, out in the back yard....

ok, i know i asked this question earlier today, but had to leave...don't know if anyone answered or not....

does anyone know what would make LE change the date Maria was killed from Dec 15th to Dec 14th???

As of now, the 14th..till further notice..

Wow! I had to actually go do real work and have my other life for a while and I come back to a whole lot of catching up to do.
You guys are tossing around some very interesting stuff. Good sleuthing!

Until today, most on here did not want to consider her to be anything except another victim in Maria's murder and weren't really looking to post her photo, imo.

I have "known" she was in on it since the beginning.
Just a very strong feeling.
But what I really want to know is to what degree.
Did she just help him cover and escape?
Is she an equal accomplice?
Or is she the puppet master?
I'm leaning towards master.
I just want to know more
and I want a pic of her
and I want to know who the father of the baby was.
and...well there are a million things I want to know.
I guess I just have to be patient. Not one of my stronger qualities.

If this is true and she died on the 14th, where in the h*ll did they keep the body?
That's what I want to know!
I have wondered that since I first heard what the neighbor had to say.
It was Christmas time. Ususally people visit alot at Christmas time.
How would you hide a body in your home at Christmas time and act normal?
Just awful and gross to think about.

I feel so sorry for the L's 18 month old daughter.
Her life is upside down now and she had to live in a murder scene.
Her parents have zero respect for her.
Just disgraceful.

I think you have to show I.D., too, to receive funds from WU. Wonder if Maria's driver's license and/or military I.D. are missing.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=5890539

But Saturday while walking her dog across the street from the Durham Police Department, Mary found a military identification card with the name Frances Lauterbach, also known as Maria Frances Lauterbach.

....snip

Didn't know if this had been answered or not, but her military ID was found

Someone asked why no pics of Christina. They had 2 pics of her posted on Fox today on Shepard Smith's show. She is blond like Maria. She doesn't look so hot in her uniform but she was sort of a pretty blond in a formal dress they showed her in. They had 2 pictures. She could have passed for maria if she had gone to the bus terminal to buy a ticket. Blond hair and all.

Someone asked why no pics of Christina. They had 2 pics of her posted on Fox today on Shepard Smith's show. She is blond like Maria. She doesn't look so hot in her uniform but she was sort of a pretty blond in a formal dress they showed her in. They had 2 pictures. She could have passed for maria if she had gone to the bus terminal to buy a ticket. Blond hair and all.

Did she look like she was 8 months pregant?

And didn't he borrow the shovel to dig the hole on 12/24? No pit to burn her in yet.

The ten day lapse between Maria's disappearance and the bonfire really bothers me. Where was she that whole time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay