Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really. But it would be easy to stuff something in a pair of loose pants or skirt and put a jacket on. It is pretty easy to appear pregnant.

if christina knew a day before about the murder shouldn't she be in custody for obstruction of justice or something??

That's what I want to know. She should, IMO, also be charged with harboring a fugitive and helping to hide a body...maybe desecration of a corpse. :furious: :mad:

Wow, what a turn of events. I'm not shocked though and I think we are going to find out that Xtina had more to do with this than knowledge of the crime.

I think the TOD is the 14th because that's when all cell and bank activity stopped except for the ones done by Cesar.

Now I really really want to see a pic of Xtina.

The pics of Maria they have been showing on TV with her long blonde hair are somewhat old, since in the "Marine" pics she looks very different. Shorter, brownish hair, glasses. Maybe the pictures he (they) used to buy her bus ticket, etc. were old (drivers license for example) so she might have looked more like Christina.

I wonder if he had an old refrigerator or freezer in the house where he could have kept the bodies?

Wow, what a turn of events. I'm not shocked though and I think we are going to find out that Xtina had more to do with this than knowledge of the crime.

I think the TOD is the 14th because that's when all cell and bank activity stopped except for the ones done by Cesar.

I heard today that she was spotted by her neighbor at Wal-Mart ... Odd, since I know the media is desperately trying to track her down. I can't believe a photo of her hasn't been leaked yet.

are she and her daughter living in the house/murder scene, or elsewhere? I can't imagine staying there.

Golfmom, they have had 2 photos of christina posted on fox news. Maybe if you go to their website you can find the pictures.

This article states that Christina was attending a christmas party the day/nite that Laurean killed Maria. It is from the headline news page. Can't find the photos I saw today of Christina tho.

JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina (CNN) -- Christina Laurean has told authorities she was attending a Christmas party on the night her husband allegedly pregnant Marine Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach, according to police.

Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach's remains -- and those of her fetus -- were found in Laurean's backyard, police say.
2 of 2 Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean is charged with first-degree murder. He remains at large, and authorities say he may have fled to Mexico.

Also, an affidavit obtained Thursday by CNN states that Christina Laurean knew about the death one day before reporting it to authorities.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/index.html

whew........Finally got caught up on this thread. Took me an over an hour!

Thank goodness I did take the time or else you guys would have seen TONS of questions. But alot were answered as I kept reading.

Just a couple thoughts/questions.

I see a witness either gave or told the Sheriff's Department about a crowbar that might have been used by Lorean. Has it been stated how this witness got the crowbar and where the crowbar was at?

If it was the neighbor, did he just remember that Lorean had also borrowed a crowbar at one time and hadn't returned it? If so, what, he just walked over and retrieved it from Lorean's home?? I am also wondering if Christina is the "witness"? Anything to cover has *advertiser censored** at this point?

If the bus ticket was to be used on the 15th, and as Laurean claims they went on the 14th to purchase the ticket, but then Maria comes over later that evening "disorientated" and "agitated" and says the "plan failed".

How can a plan fail if it hasn't even happened yet?? (Bus to leave on the 15th supposedly). Nope, not buying that one for a second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last question: I see additional charges have been filed, bank card theft and obtaining property by false pretenses.

What "property" is this related to?

The Dog is talking on Shepherd's show on Fox. A few of us have said that we wished that Dog would go to Mexico and get him!!

aaaaah, ok Suzi...that would make sense, thanks...i hadn't thought of that..

yep, that's the other thing I wanted to tell you all.

There was a X-Mas Party on the 14th. That is why the Marines called it a "Holiday". they also stated it was not mandatory and that Maria elected not to attend.

I was going to say, then why would Christina be working as we have assumed.

Thanks Kathy!!

LE has warrants for various cell phone records. I hope that includes Maria's. I would like to know if Maria really has been in touch with Cesar Laurean plotting her departure. I think that they should be able to piece together quite a bit if they track all of the calls made after Maria spoke with her stepmother on 12/14. I'm assuming that she called her roommate after that call because I think that he knew that she was upset from the call. Did she call anyone else after that?

yep, that's the other thing I wanted to tell you all.

There was a X-Mas Party on the 14th. That is why the Marines called it a "Holiday". they also stated it was not mandatory and that Maria elected not to attend.

I was going to say, then why would Christina be working as we have assumed.

Thanks Kathy!!

Christina could not have been in the same unit as her husband. Not allowed.

...I was going to say, then why would Christina be working as we have assumed...
In one of the warrants, the investigator said that 'Christina was with her FORMER superior, Master Sergeant So and So....' From that I'm assumed that she used to be in the military and is no longer.

No, not really. But it would be easy to stuff something in a pair of loose pants or skirt and put a jacket on. It is pretty easy to appear pregnant.

Very true - remember The whole Katie Holmes debate on whether it was a pillow or an actual baby?

Thanks Steadfast and nan for straightening me out about the 14th X-Mas Party and that Christina was not there.

But then still doesn't prove that she was "at work" either.

BUT Christina WAS at the christmas party (cesar wasn't). Whose party I don't know but she was at the party and he wasn't and this is when Maria was killed. Most likely Christina just helped with the coverup and gave Cesar time to get to mexico (bad enough).

I just posted the story above that said twice Christina was at the party. READ the article! Whether she was in Cesar's unit or not, she was at the party. I am sure the party goers have confirmed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay