Status
Not open for further replies.
found it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1919134&postcount=2

Today, 02:49 PM
glezell
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1919134", true);

The affidavit accompanied a warrant to search Western Union records.
Authorities said in the affidavit that Laurean and his wife, Christina, received a transfer of money between December 10 and January 12. It gave no further details.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/...ine/index.html

Money to help with the run? Wow, unless some family member was in a habit of sending them money, this looks like getaway money! Maybe it will lead to someone who is helping him hide....

oh yeah!...i think it will....

so it sounds like the money was sent to both, Cesar & Christina...if that's the case, do both have to sign anything when picking up the funds???...i've never wired any money...

thanks for finding this info:)

wait though....if it was betw December 10th & January 12th, that's quite the time frame .... Maria wasn't dead on the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th....:confused:

ok, i don't see an article about the western union thing, in the links thread....anyone have a link to this info?

Jan 10:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/10/missing.marine/

A search warrant released with the other documents Thursday seeks Western Union records, saying authorities have reason to believe Lauterbach may be receiving financial support through money transfers.

Jan 17:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/?iref=hpmostpop

A warrant allowed authorities to search Western Union records.

Authorities said in the accompanying affidavit that Cesar Laurean and his wife received a transfer of money between December 10 and January 12.

The ten day lapse between Maria's disappearance and the bonfire really bothers me. Where was she that whole time?

I Think she was already in the ground burned. The I posted on the Burn thread what I think he did

Jan 10:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/10/missing.marine/

A search warrant released with the other documents Thursday seeks Western Union records, saying authorities have reason to believe Lauterbach may be receiving financial support through money transfers.

Jan 17:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/?iref=hpmostpop

A warrant allowed authorities to search Western Union records.

Authorities said in the accompanying affidavit that Cesar Laurean and his wife received a transfer of money between December 10 and January 12.

thanks STEADFAST....i'm confused:confused:
what would make LE think that Maria was getting funds wired?....i mean what would that have to do with Christina & Cesar getting funds wired to them?....i guess i'm just not understanding this....

so ALL 3 of them were picking up wired money?

In regards to the party that christina went to, we don't know what party. It just says she went to a christmas party during the afternoon and evening (when cesar killed Maria). I would imagine the police has checked with party goers to find out if she was really at a party.

Just because it's her Former Superior, doesn't mean that she didn't change offices.

There are so many different units, and each has a different superior.

Plus, at the military presser yesterday, they spoke about how Christina was in the Marine reserves for a year, but was recently activated as Active Duty. Because the reserves have a different chain of command, it's likely that when she became active duty, her chain of command changed.

JMO
Thanks for taking the time to post this info. I guess that I missed them saying that at the press conference! :)

Don't know if this has been posted, but Greta says that the FBI would only say that Laurean has less than $5,000 on him.

thanks STEADFAST....i'm confused:confused:
what would make LE think that Maria was getting funds wired?....i mean what would that have to do with Christina & Cesar getting funds wired to them?....i guess i'm just not understanding this....

so ALL 3 of them were picking up wired money?

How about this. Before they suspected the Laureans, the found that funds had been wired to Lauterbach's name. Now they have reason to believe that the Laureans are the ones who actually picked up those funds. Or that, before, they saw that money was being wired from Lauterbach's bank account to somebody, who they may have assumed was then giving her the money. But now they think that the Laureans were the ones wiring money from Lauterbach's account to themselves.

Greta mentioned earlier on Fox that in all her years as a lawyer, she never saw anyone actually brought up on the charges of aiding and abetting (which is what it would be) when they were going after the one that actually committed the crime. She also further said that was ONLY if Christina knew NOTHING before that time (24 hours before she told LE) of the crime. If it is proven she knew anything before then...she will be charged with accessory to murder before or after the fact.

Bravo!

Early on LE was looking into info that Maria was receiving Western Union funds. Obviously Maria's name was on those funds for LE to think that. Why would Cesar and Xtina send fund to Maria? The same reason they bought a bus ticket, planted the note at her house, etc, etc. To make it look like Maria left on her own. IMO.

How about this. Before they suspected the Laureans, the found that funds had been wired to Lauterbach's name. Now they have reason to believe that the Laureans are the ones who actually picked up those funds. Or that, before, they saw that money was being wired from Lauterbach's bank account to somebody, who they may have assumed was then giving her the money. But now they think that the Laureans were the ones wiring money from Lauterbach's account to themselves.

whoa!....ok, i see what you're saying....oh, what a tangled web we weave.....

I Think she was already in the ground burned. The I posted on the Burn thread what I think he did
Maria was buried about a foot underground, wasn't she? The only thing that I can think of is she "cooked" from the severe heat of the bonfire. :(

It could have been that way too. I hadn't thought of that. More activity that Maria could not have created.

Early on LE was looking into info that Maria was receiving Western Union funds. Obviously Maria's name was on those funds for LE to think that. Why would Cesar and Xtina send fund to Maria? The same reason they bought a bus ticket, planted the note at her house, etc, etc. To make it look like Maria left on her own. IMO.

yes, yes....(nodding) hmmm

Maria was buried about a foot underground, wasn't she? The only thing that I can think of is she "cooked" from the severe heat of the bonfire. :(

At the celebration BBQ. I think many people had it in for Maria because of the campaign Cesar and Xtina had been waging against her. They even incited someone to slug Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay