Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria was buried about a foot underground, wasn't

nan: i just posted about this on the burning thread. I thought it was 6" that was reported. We can discuss this here and there too~!

At the celebration BBQ. I think many people had it in for Maria because of the campaign Cesar and Xtina had been waging against her. They even incited someone to slug Maria.

How horrible is that, to slug a pregnant woman? There are some twisted people in this world. :furious:

Maria was buried about a foot underground, wasn't she? The only thing that I can think of is she "cooked" from the severe heat of the bonfire. :(

Looking at the video Nancy jsut showed. She was deeper then one foot.I think he Buried her and used gasoline to burn her. Then covered up Maria and then had the bon fire.

Looking at the video Nancy jsut showed. She was deeper then one foot.I think he Buried her and used gasoline to burn her. Then covered up Maria and then had the bon fire.
I would believe it because I believe that he thought that it was his baby and he wanted to get rid of as much evidence as possible. I am very surprised that he didn't take her elsewhere and bury her. He may never have been caught. :confused:

Oh god that is so unbelievably sick. I can't believe what some people are capable of.

Nancy Grace is reporting on Christina and the fun bonfire they had at xmas.

They better find this sicko!!

At the celebration BBQ. I think many people had it in for Maria because of the campaign Cesar and Xtina had been waging against her. They even incited someone to slug Maria.

I love Nancy Grace! On her show, this conversation (or close anyway) just happened.

Nancy: They had a BBQ on the grave!!??

Some guy: Well, they had a BBQ. I don't know if you'd call it celebratory . . .

Nancy: I'll tell you what you call it. DP. Death Penalty.

Oh god that is so unbelievably sick. I can't believe what some people are capable of.

And Nan That would explain no one smelling the burning of flesh and hair. When he killed her and burned her the 1st time.To burn a body it has to be really hot.

I love Nancy Grace! On her show, this conversation (or close anyway) just happened.

lol, i heard that too....she's a trip!

Love, love, love her!!:woohoo:

I think Nancy Grace was hinting on her show that perhaps all the marines at the BBQ may have known she was in that fire pit. Maybe some or this group of 'friends' were in on this???

Who's the witness that caught the news stories and turned in the "weapon"???

And Nan That would explain no one smelling the burning of flesh and hair. When he killed her and burned her the 1st time.To burn a body it has to be really hot.

Absolutely, and by having a BBQ they insured that with meat and grease it would all just blend...and hopefully no one would notice.:eek:

I think Nancy Grace was hinting on her show that perhaps all the marines at the BBQ may have known she was in that fire pit. Maybe some or this group of 'friends' were in on this???

that's the impression i got also.....i don't, for one minute, believe that every marine there knew that Maria was under that ground....i think Nancy's wrong about that....

OMG! I thought that was what I heard! A barbeque has been mentioned quite a few times, but I didn't realize it was at perp's house and upon Maria's grave.

IS that what we heard? I can't believe this.

OMG! I thought that was what I heard! A barbeque has been mentioned quite a few times, but I didn't realize it was at perp's house and upon Maria's grave.

IS that what we heard? I can't believe this.

Yes, this is what has been reported. I think it was said that they cooked food on the grill, but had a bonfire on the grave site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en