Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystery:

Yep! Wouldn't mind having him and DP together in bars so I can antler them both RIGHT WHERE IT COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Peace:

For sure, and everone here is also invited to the party!!!!!

Sharpening antlers!!!!!!!!!!

I have no intentions of contacting her but the header for Seller Contact states:

Contact Seller
Contacting the seller for more information does not obligate you to purchase the item. Ask them for a picture. Ask them for more information. Tell them you want to buy it NOW! Or just say "Hi", because everyone likes more friends.

thanks peace and close for retrieving the article link!

So we have Christina living in a home since December 14th when her husband supposedly kills a 8 to 8 1/2 month pregnant woman that leaves blood on the walls and ceiling and now we are finding out blood in the garage. Also, the backyard has been dug up, fencing missing, dog goes in front yard, etc. etc. etc.

And you as a Marine, wife, mother, just don't GET IT??????

sarcasm here................YEA RIGHT.

thanks peace and close for retrieving the article link!

So we have Christina living in a home since December 14th when her husband supposedly kills a 8 to 8 1/2 month pregnant woman that leaves blood on the walls and ceiling and now we are finding out blood in the garage. Also, the backyard has been dug up, fencing missing, dog goes in front yard, etc. etc. etc.

And you as a Marine, wife, mother, just don't GET IT??????

sarcasm here................YEA RIGHT.

AND she sells her vacuum cleaner and possibly her husband's crowbar and still thinks nothing.

: "Honey, you don't need your vacuum cleaner anymore, do you?
Let's sell it and have a party with the money."

Christina: "OK, Dear. Whatever..... ."

:bang:

Did know about the yard sale in advance?
Was he was sly enough to hide his murder weapon amongst someone elses yard sale stuff??

peace:

Dear...........................Deer

Might be changing my nick. WINDY.................CHICO................

LOL (but still keeping my antlers!)

actually i'm surprised he didn't take the murder weapon with him, from Jacksonville to Morrisville...he could have disposed of it on the way....i'm not a cold blooded killer, but i would have done it like that!

philamena:

Good question. Possibly the crowbar was found by someone who brought something at the sale??

Didn't make much sense to me for it to be the neighbor to begin with.

Dangit, tried doing a cached search on LYS and it was cached as of Jan 17th, 2008. How is that possible. It's still the 16th right?

Which brings up another good question I had asked much earlier.

About guns. Do Marines carry guns all the time. IIRC someone said no.

But I see now they are labeling Cesar as "armed and dangerous". Does that mean he has his military issued gun on him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop