Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which brings up another good question I had asked much earlier.

About guns. Do Marines carry guns all the time. IIRC someone said no.

But I see now they are labeling Cesar as "armed and dangerous". Does that mean he has his military issued gun on him???

i'd be surprised if he didn't keep a gun at home....

Here we go again

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/index.html
Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach was eight months pregnant when she was reported missing December 19. Authorities say she was killed four days earlier.

yeah, that makes it the 15th again:rolleyes:

did you notice this?

According to the affidavit, Christina Laurean, 25 -- who also is a Marine -- went with her husband to a Jacksonville attorney on January 10, and the lawyer told Cesar Laurean he could face the death penalty.

so obviously Cesar told the atty about the murder?....i bet they had made an agreement that Cesar would turn himself in the next day.....instead, he fled...

Yeppers Looking at the date on PC it says the 17th!!!!! Laffin

Mr and Mrs are seriously demeanted.

after she disappeared, several people attended a "cookout" at the firepit where a female Marine's body was found...

i'd be surprised if he didn't keep a gun at home....

You aren't allowed to carry firearms on and off a base unless your job calls for it in some way and you are carrying out an official duty at the time. A personnel clerk like Laurean would certainly not have a firearm issued to him and his job would not call for him to carry one. You're also not allowed to have firearms in military housing. But I don't see any reason he couldn't have his own personal weapon(s?) at home since he lived off base.

Which brings up another good question I had asked much earlier.

About guns. Do Marines carry guns all the time. IIRC someone said no.

But I see now they are labeling Cesar as "armed and dangerous". Does that mean he has his military issued gun on him???

Seems no matter what he chooses to pick up and use,
he's gonna be dangerous!

A friggin' crowbar?????
Give me a break, !

Aren't they trained in martial arts or something?
If he had to do it, couldn't he have just slipped something in her drink.... or have done anything less violent....
thus allowing her and Gabriel (his own son) to die a little more peacefully?

yeah, that makes it the 15th again:rolleyes:

did you notice this?

According to the affidavit, Christina Laurean, 25 -- who also is a Marine -- went with her husband to a Jacksonville attorney on January 10, and the lawyer told Cesar Laurean he could face the death penalty.

so obviously Cesar told the atty about the murder?....i bet they had made an agreement that Cesar would turn himself in the next day.....instead, he fled...

Which would explain the shovel on the 16th.

You aren't allowed to carry firearms on and off a base unless your job calls for it in some way and you are carrying out an official duty at the time. A personnel clerk like Laurean would certainly not have a firearm issued to him and his job would not call for him to carry one. You're also not allowed to have firearms in military housing. But I don't see any reason he couldn't have his own personal weapon(s?) at home since he lived off base.

exactly......

course if he'd had a gun, why not use that on Maria, & say she shot herself???....i guess he could have been soooooo pissed & in the heat of the moment, just grabbed a crowbar & hit her.....hmmm, that scenario would make me think he DID kill her in the garage.....folks don't normally keep a crowbar inside the home...unless it's for protection by a bed, like a baseball bat, maybe??

There's the poster!!

STEADFAST............about guns.

I knew someone had posted that!!

Thanks Steadfast for coming to my rescue.

So how did he become "armed" now??? Obviously not a issued gun from the Marines. If he had one, wouldn't it need to be registered???

exactly......

course if he'd had a gun, why not use that on Maria, & say she shot herself???....i guess he could have been soooooo pissed & in the heat of the moment, just grabbed a crowbar & hit her.....hmmm, that scenario would make me think he DID kill her in the garage.....folks don't normally keep a crowbar inside the home...unless it's for protection by a bed, like a baseball bat, maybe??

PSST then ballistice would come in!!!

So how did he become "armed" now??? Obviously not a issued gun from the Marines. If he had one, wouldn't it need to be registered???

Er . . . because if it wasn't, that would be against the law? Don't think the rapist/murderer would let that stop him, probably.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop