Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep typing all of you GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE WATCHING GRETA........

STOMPING............

I saw this mentioned at Greta, no known connection pure speculation, but hmmmm:

http://www.fox12news.com/Global/story.asp?S=7630608

He was visiting his family in Caldwell while on pre-deployment leave from Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. He had dedicated his life to the service of his country and was taken from us by a tragic event in the early morning hours of Jan. 15, 2008. His family and friends request the respect of privacy in their mourning."

I saw this mentioned at Greta, no known connection pure speculation, but hmmmm:

http://www.fox12news.com/Global/story.asp?S=7630608

He was visiting his family in Caldwell while on pre-deployment leave from Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. He had dedicated his life to the service of his country and was taken from us by a tragic event in the early morning hours of Jan. 15, 2008. His family and friends request the respect of privacy in their mourning."

This story becomes more and more mysterious! We need to find out what unit he was in, is this connected to Laurean, I wonder?

Another article regarding Marine Lance Corporal Nicholas Hill

Remember this is pure speculation.

(snip)
Police say he was fully clothed but there were some strange things about the scene don't add up, but they would not go into detail. They did confirm he is a marine on active duty. His family also confirmed that he owns guns, however police don't know if it was his weapon that killed him. Police are waiting on forensic test results taken from the gun. They're still trying to piece together what happened.
http://www.2news.tv/news/13824057.html

ya know....no wonder we (most of us anyway) were confused on the 14th/15th thing......it makes more sense now, why LE would think Maria was killed on the 14th....if she left the base early that day, went & purchased a bus ticket, then at some point hooks up w/Cesar, he COULD have killed her on the 14th.....this means that it IS possible she left the note for Durham...(i kind of think she didn't now, but i'm back to "it's possible" again.......)

since LE is stating that she purchased the ticket on the 14th, for a bus ride on the 15th, she could very well have been murdered that same day...like ember posted...LE could have info of no cell phone activity after a certain point on the 14th, no banking done after a certain point on the 14th.......this must be how they're thinking she was murdered some time on the 14th.....right?

From what I saw on Nancy and greta, there different it was the 14.

Yep.... the server is busy!

Just want to let you know that during the past ~ 10 minutes, Greta had Newt Gingrige on.

Go figure... especially during such an important true crime case!

Another article regarding Marine Lance Corporal Nicholas Hill

Remember this is pure speculation.

(snip)
Police say he was fully clothed but there were some strange things about the scene don't add up, but they would not go into detail. They did confirm he is a marine on active duty. His family also confirmed that he owns guns, however police don't know if it was his weapon that killed him. Police are waiting on forensic test results taken from the gun. They're still trying to piece together what happened.
http://www.2news.tv/news/13824057.html

Idaho is pretty far up there.....

http://www.nightscaping.com/dealerselect1/select_images/usa_map.gif

Lol, Smarty pants. I may not know what day it is, but I do know where Idaho is. I live not far from the Idaho border. :slap:

The real connection is the base he was from. Suicide from guilt is always a possibility.

Ok smarty pants, I used you quote because you had a link, next time I'll use another.
Wanted the link to forward, not anything you said.....:eek:

He'll never commit suicide. He killed a pregnant woman he raped, hit her in the head, killed her and had a BBAQ over her...he won't kill himself.

He'll never commit suicide. He killed a pregnant woman he raped, hit her in the head, killed her and had a BBAQ over her...he won't kill himself.

The suicide I was talking about was with the guy in Idaho. Guilt drives people to do strange things.

Ok smarty pants, I used you quote because you had a link, next time I'll use another.
Wanted the link to forward, not anything you said.....:eek:

I hope you know I was only teasing you. :blowkiss:

The suicide I was talking about was with the guy in Idaho. Guilt drives people to do strange things.

SuziQ,
Sorry about me misunderstanding who you were talking about.

Any reason this other guy would have anything to do with Maria's murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop