Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i'm surprised he didn't take the murder weapon with him, from Jacksonville to Morrisville...he could have disposed of it on the way....i'm not a cold blooded killer, but i would have done it like that!

Parts of this crime seemed to be cleverly premeditated such as the
"forged note" to Durham about leaving, the buying of the bus ticket to
El Paso by someone disguised as Maria, the shuffling of money through Western Union etc..

Other parts of this crime are downright stupid, such as doing the killing with
a crow bar causing blood spatter all over the house, burying the body in his own back yard and leaving the murder weapon behind when he left.

It doesn't seem to compute unless two different people were in control at different times, one much more clever than the other.

Does this make sense?

too late to take it back Janet.

:)

But if you are crazy.........I got antlers to protect me! :)

myster:

Either that or Mr. J and Hyde have come back.

I thought it made sense. Either two different people or just one person with dare I say....................split personalities??

El Paso by someone disguised as Maria, the shuffling of money through Western Union etc..

a crow bar causing blood spatter all over the house, burying the body in his own back yard and leaving the murder weapon behind when he left.

It doesn't seem to compute unless two different people were in control at different times, one much more clever than the other.

Does this make sense?

yes it does!.....i hadn't thought of it that way, hmmmm

Does this make sense?

Yes, it sounds to me like Mrs. Laurean is smarter than Mr. Laurean.

It certainly does appear that some aspects are very controlled and thought out and then others that are very haphazard thrown in.

Now, Stead thinks there are two people that might be involved. Namely, Cesar and Christina.

What we know so far as fact, is Cesar is wanted for the murder of Maria and Gabriel. Christina is a witness and under some type of protection now, and until such time as further evidence comes forth, will remain so.

I would think that if LE thinks that Christina was involved she would be arrested. But as I was just typing this...........I thought..........maybe she has/will be but is still helping out. Is that possible??

a credible tip was given over the phone to LE today!...just turned the TV on, so i missed what the tip was....anybody watching???

eta...watching Greta

a credible tip was given over the phone to LE today!...just turned the TV on, so i missed what the tip was....anybody watching???

eta...watching Greta

He said a credible someone called the tipline and claimed to know that is in the west! And they are taking the caller seriously.

(West = West of what? The Mississippi?) :rolleyes:

OK...here we go.....

LE is saying that Maria DID purchase the ticket on the 14th, FOR departure on the 15th!

this would make more sense then.....

He said a credible someone called the tipline and claimed to know that is in the west! And they are taking the caller seriously.

(West = West of what? The Mississippi?) :rolleyes:

lol, yeah...west of what????

maybe Nevada?...hmmm, in the desert somewhere?

thanks, i didn't catch anything but "there was a tip"

You got the antler caught on a Nut Tree and it is sticking:crazy:

ROFL! That's it, I'm ordering you all to get to bed and get some sleep right now! Littledeer, you're too small, we need a big deer, a 10 point at least. So don't worry. :) I'm off, g'night!

West as still in the US???? DUH........WHAT'S WEST OF MEXICO?? nothing.

which means he is still in the US POSSIBLY???????

He also said that they've partnered with America's Most Wanted.
That the show (Amer's Most Wanted) on Saturday will show this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop