Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nan That would explain no one smelling the burning of flesh and hair. When he killed her and burned her the 1st time.To burn a body it has to be really hot.
Maybe, this second bonfire was just a coverup for the original crime. Perhaps, there was a pile of ashes from the fence that they used for the bonfire. It perplexes me. Did this guy think that they wouldn't think to look in his own backyard??

NG interviewed a woman "in the dark" and she sounded very sure that Laurean has Marine life/survival skills and will be able to endure. Could it be Christina in the dark?

I love Nancy Grace! On her show, this conversation (or close anyway) just happened.

Nancy: They had a BBQ on the grave!!??

Some guy: Well, they had a BBQ. I don't know if you'd call it celebratory . . .

Nancy: I'll tell you what you call it. DP. Death Penalty.

I can't wait for tonights transcript to come up.

Maybe, this second bonfire was just a coverup for the original crime. Perhaps, there was a pile of ashes from the fence that they used for the bonfire. It perplexes me. Did this guy think that they wouldn't think to look in his own backyard??

I think he believed that everyone would always think Maria ran away. He probably had the bonfire there because people might ask (maybe future house buyers -- marines have to move often) about the burn area in the yard.

If it's the wife, it kind of blows away the idea that she believed her husband about Maria committing suicide.

I think she knows alot more and probably is "cooperating fully", the police have already stated it wasn't suicide by all the blood found at the home.

that's the impression i got also.....i don't, for one minute, believe that every marine there knew that Maria was under that ground....i think Nancy's wrong about that....

If they didn't know, then they must be horrified.

NG interviewed a woman "in the dark" and she sounded very sure that Laurean has Marine life/survival skills and will be able to endure. Could it be Christina in the dark?
No, it's not Christina. It was a repeat of a clip that they played last night. It was one of Laurean's friend. She submitted the paperwork for the second restraining order that Maria obtained. She said that she basically blew off Maria's remarks that she was afraid of Laurean. This woman, who knew Laurean, said that he was a really nice guy and that she basically didn't believe Maria.

I brought this over from another thread, "Christina's Involvement......."

Re the murder weapon.

A "witness" (not necessarily an eye witness) heard about the murder and other Laurean / Maria news items, put 2 and 2 together and took the murder weapon, a crowbar to the police. At first I thought only Christina or the neighbor turned it in.

But now I wonder if the Laurean's sold the crowbar at their LYS....
to the "witness".

She said that she basically blew off Maria's remarks that she was afraid of Laurean. This woman, who knew Laurean, said that he was a really nice guy and that she basically didn't believe Maria.

Wonder what she thinks now? :bang:

:(
fran

Re the murder weapon.

A "witness" (not necessarily an eye witness) heard about the murder and other Laurean / Maria news items, put 2 and 2 together and took the murder weapon, a crowbar to the police. At first I thought only Christina or the neighbor turned it in.

to the "witness".

yes, i responded to this on the other thread.....does anyone know the last time the Laurean's had a yard sale?

for some reason i want to say that's someone in the military....it's why the person is in the dark....

All I can say right now is that there must be lots of psychologists, psychoanalists, etc. analyzing Cesar's mind.

You have a Marine (one who is supposedly "stellar") married, with a child, who has been accused of rape, supposedly has not threatened or harmed anyone since the rape accusation, reports to work every day, maintains home, etc. who then one day, possibly rapes, murders a person and baby, buries the bodies, burns the bodies, then holds a barbecue party.

Wonder what term this will be?? other than narcistic, crazy, etc. Oh heck, he's SP, DP and all others.

Re the murder weapon.

to the "witness".

So many things have been flying around regarding this crowbar.
Yours is a good idea. The one I heard is he borrowed it. I thought to myself who borrows a crowbar, if you need one why not just buy one.

not sure about the last time for a yard sale, but definately one this month. A vacuum cleaner has been mentioned as one of the items.

I also questioned about the crowbar.

How and where did this witness find/get the crowbar??

yes, i responded to this on the other thread.....does anyone know the last time the Laurean's had a yard sale?

I answered you over there... LOL

According to posters at the on-line LYS, the Laurean's sold items at the
L. Yard Sale after Maria was murdered.

One of the items the Laurean's sold was a vacuum cleaner.
When I read what they were posting, I commented here that I hoped the people who bought the vac turned it into LE.

So, it makes me wonder what all they sold.
And what the buyers of the Laurean's items are thinking.

I answered you over there... LOL

According to posters at the on-line LYS, the Laurean's sold items at the
L. Yard Sale after Maria was murdered.

One of the items the Laurean's sold was a vacuum cleaner.
When I read what they were posting, I commented here that I hoped the people who bought the vac turned it into LE.

So, it makes me wonder what all they sold.
And what the buyers of the Laurean's items are thinking.

LOL, yes i just responded over there too!.....anyway, i think you could be on to something about this yard sale....it's possible someone would put a crowbar in a yard sale....heck, you can find ANYTHING at a yard sale.....wish i could see the list of stuff they sold....

All I can say right now is that there must be lots of psychologists, psychoanalists, etc. analyzing Cesar's mind.

You have a Marine (one who is supposedly "stellar") married, with a child, who has been accused of rape, supposedly has not threatened or harmed anyone since the rape accusation, reports to work every day, maintains home, etc. who then one day, possibly rapes, murders a person and baby, buries the bodies, burns the bodies, then holds a barbecue party.

Wonder what term this will be?? other than narcistic, crazy, etc. Oh heck, he's SP, DP and all others.

What term to use? The dumbest killer

Why does a Marine need to use a crow bar to disable a pregnant woman and
who with a brain in their head buries the victim in their own back yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en