Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i will:)

just couldn't pass right by & not stop...that'll never happen again in a hundred years, lol....

& i want lasagna when i come!

OH, I am sooooo glad you did - just SHOCKED the crap outta me! Sitting here in my jammies at lunchtime. Shoulda been ashamed, but I wasn't!

Lasagna? Anytime - just need enough time to go to the store!

see, that's confusing to me too....i think there were TWO fire pits....not sure why he'd have two, but......?
While it's good for drama with Nancy to have him cooking food on top of the body, I'd really like to know the truth since she often does get her facts mixed up.

Another thing that seems to be changing, is there's a photo of him at an outdoor ATM, while other reports have been that it was an ATM inside a Wal-mart that he took the $400. from Maria's bank. At least now we're getting an idea what he spent the money on.

see, that's confusing to me too....i think there were TWO fire pits....not sure why he'd have two, but......?

I don't see how the fire could affect her body if she was buried, except to cover up where he dug the hole. And if the fire wasn't up off the ground a little, it wouldn't burn.

But then again, I am certainly NOT the fire expert around here...:)

You are crekt Panthera. but Nance and Susan have been known to, um, go a bit over the top!
Oh good :) I thought they were wrong, and especially last night when Nancy inferred a bunch of Marines there having a BBQ well, it was sickening.

Maybe he somehow kept her hidden in the garage- (thinking 'bout DP and a rubermaid container) & cleaned the blood as best he could (maybe xtina didn't park/ go in there often)... until he could bury her unseen. He could have come up with cockamamie excuses as to 'projects' to do before having friends over for holidays. Heck, maybe he told her not to go into the garage b/c her xmas prezzy was in there?

He may have realized closer to xmas that he was going to have to paint because he couldn't get all the blood off? I still wonder how much blood was in the house itself - if that blood he thought he sufficiently cleaned because it was transfer not splatter

Or maybe he hid her body in her own car until he buried it, since neighbors saw him in it ???

Just throwing anything to see if it sticks!

hmmmm, maybe he put her body in the trunk of her own car for a day, maybe two??

good point about the garage being off limits for Christina, & the "projects" he wanted to get done before the holidays....

we've read that blood spatter was on a ceiling too.....from everything we've heard, it sure sounds like there was a lot of blood...course i don't doubt he could have cleaned it up as best as he could...even with paint, luminol would show if any blood had been in the house though.....

from what i've gathered, LE had to use luminol to see the blood in the house/garage.....i don't think Christina ever saw the blood....

sure wish we knew the date that Cesar & his friend/companion went to that Lowe's....

The luminol was after the paint. Who knows how much was visible before that was done. Obviously enough to need to paint, IMO.

I don't see how the fire could affect her body if she was buried, except to cover up where he dug the hole. And if the fire wasn't up off the ground a little, it wouldn't burn.

But then again, I am certainly NOT the fire expert around here...:)
Originally it was said that he put the old fence boards alongside her body. If true, couldn't he use them to help burn her body?

My bet, with the phone thing, is that a stranded motorist found the phone, then used it to start calling stored #s in her contact list until he/she reached Maria's sister (the 1st person to answer) who probably said it was her sister's phone, she is missing, please turn it over to police...

Well the next time my car breaks down I hope I am that lucky. The dishonest person on the other end said that's why they were using the phone. I don't think I would believe a dishonest person. Besides this person didn't turn it over to police as requested. They threw it in the bushes outside the Marine base gate.
ETA: I'm not sure this person had anything to do with this case.....but they are guilty of hindering an investigation by not turning the phone into le and telling them where they found it.

Once we get the Nancy Grace Transcript (usually an hour or so after the show ends) maybe someone can do a timeline.

Does anyone know how he could have used her ATM? How did he get her code? :waitasec:

some think that he may have forced it out of her...i personally don't see that, but it's possible......i think at some point, he may have been w/her when she went to get money (drive up ATM?) & saw her key in the pin #......

there's lots of theories on this.....that he may have asked her for it, so he could get money out for them, on their way to run off together...(a lie that Cesar may have told Maria..."let's run off together"....

some say he may have guessed it by her birthdate, things like that....OR i just heard a guy say that SOME folks actually keep their pin # in their wallets:eek:

There was a video of the back yard. An actual BBQ, large with a cover, close by the house, which is probably where the food was cooked.
There was a bon fire going that night also, over the area where Maria was buried. That site is further back in the yard, beyond the above ground pool.

That same video showed many concrete blocks that were several feet from the grave/bon fire site. It looked as though a circle was in the process of being made with the concrete blocks; an incomplete circle. Some blocks were still stacked to the side of the incomplete circle.

They were not surrounding the fire pit at all.

Was he making another fire pit? Was he going to move the body those several feet, to the new circle/site? Who knows what was going through ' mind!

They never said all the splatter was in the house, did they? Maybe all THAT was in the garage, he tried to clean it up, couldn't do it well & kept xtina out for a day or 2 from the garage. My bet is there was minimal blood inside the house that was transfer, thus easily located and cleaned up, but detected by luminol after police came (ie smears from transfer, cleaning up in bath and sinks, cleaned footprints )????

SuziQ, I didn't know that they didn't turn it in, I thought they found it outside CLJ entrance, called then turned it in?

So, he had an accomplice when he went to Lowe's. Now I see the reason for more than one shovel! Said he also bought those concrete blocks at the same time, and a wheelbarrow!

12/16?...heck, Rum Tum posted all that stuff was purchased on the 24th!!!...good grief!!!!

Hey - I made a mistake, guys. SO Sorry!

I just went back & checked the recording. I thought that clip was of Laurean outside of Lowes just before entering the store. I posted the time stamp on that video. It was the clip of Laurean approaching the ATM machine. Dec. 24th 1702 hours. Ooops!

I went back and checked the Lowes video again. There was no time stamp on it and no one gave a date for that trip on the FOX report. (not the 16th or 24th)

Where did the Dec. 16th date come from?

Thanks. I apologize for my mistake.

Rum Tum

Maybe he somehow kept her hidden in the garage- (thinking 'bout DP and a rubermaid container) & cleaned the blood as best he could (maybe xtina didn't park/ go in there often)... until he could bury her unseen. He could have come up with cockamamie excuses as to 'projects' to do before having friends over for holidays. Heck, maybe he told her not to go into the garage b/c her xmas prezzy was in there?

He may have realized closer to xmas that he was going to have to paint because he couldn't get all the blood off? I still wonder how much blood was in the house itself - if that blood he thought he sufficiently cleaned because it was transfer not splatter

Or maybe he hid her body in her own car until he buried it, since neighbors saw him in it ???

Just throwing anything to see if it sticks!
Some good thoughts galvino, but if the date of the painting is right before Christmas, it gets worse for his wife, imo. How would she not know a crime had taken place if he waited that long to paint? Blood won't just wash off walls that easily especially if it's flat paint. And, there'd be a war in my house if I was told to keep my car parked outside at this time of year! Another thing, if he had her body in her car, why didn't he just dump her wherever? With the blood loss she had I doubt he transported her anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey