Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought about the fence. He probably did use it to help burn the body, but I'm wondering if he didn't DECIDE to use the boards because of the dog? Remember it was said previously that they started to tie the dog in the front yard recently? I"m wondering if he didn't decide to take the fence boards down and leave an opening in the fence as an excuse to tie the dog up front. See where I'm going? Can't take a chance and leave the dog in the back yard, he might dig up "something". Can't leave the dog in the back with an opening in the fence. So he comes up with an excuse, the fence was broken, rotten, whatever to tell to Xtina. The fence then serves two purposes, to put the dog in the front and also to use as fire fuel. Eh?

That's a great point. You are right, he couldn't leave the dog in the back with a buried body. I wonder if they can pinpoint exactly when the dog started being tied up in the front yard.

Ctina was at the Xmas party on the 15th. What's her alibi for the 14th???

They were all given the afternoon off to go to the Christmas party. That was Friday the 14th. None of them worked the weekend.

Hey - I made a mistake, guys. SO Sorry!

I just went back & checked the recording. I thought that clip was of Laurean outside of Lowes just before entering the store. I posted the time stamp on that video. It was the clip of Laurean approaching the ATM machine. Dec. 24th 1702 hours. Ooops!

I went back and checked the Lowes video again. There was no time stamp on it and no one gave a date for that trip on the FOX report. (not the 16th or 24th)

Where did the Dec. 16th date come from?

Thanks. I apologize for my mistake.

Rum Tum

it's ok, RT:)

so, the 16th it is....

exactly ceeaura!.....i'm not sure that the actual BBQ took place on the fire pit....i've been to parties where folks grilled out, AND we also had a huge bonfire blazing...we didn't cook on the bonfire....the bonfire was there to stand/sit around, drink beer, & keep warm.....

Yea we do a bonfire thing in the fall usually and grill out on our grill.

I will not be able to do that again without thinking of Maria and all that she went through :(

On the video on the news, (probably Fox because that's what I usually watch) it shows them pulling the gurney up out of the hole in the ground and the guy on the right side about falls coming up out of the hole. They tried to blur it, but for just a half a second, it shows what is probably her head, and it looked all black. I remember thinking - she had BLONDE hair, but it was probably from being burned.

That poor girl...

yeah, i know:(
she was badly charred i guess....

I don't know anything about a walmart atm. But surely someone inside the store would have noticed the face coverup activity! Eeeek.

Anyways, the Federal criminal complaint states the amount is in excess of 400.00. So it appears we do not know the amount yet.

the report i read....i THINK you posted it?...maybe Peace did on the last discussion thread....it mentions the amount $500.00

If Christina was at the party on the 14 and expected CL to be there, I'll bet she made phone calls to his cell phone and/or home. There will be records of all that, including cell tower triangulation. We will eventually find out where CL was during that time frame.

I don't think CL planned to murder her at his own home on the 14th, and I am thinking he made mistakes like using his cell phone. I think we will find out a lot as this case unfolds.

If Christina was at the party on the 14 and expected CL to be there, I'll bet she made phone calls to his cell phone and/or home. There will be records of all that, including cell tower triangulation. We will eventually find out where CL was during that time frame.

I don't think CL planned to murder her at his own home on the 14th, and I am thinking he made mistakes like using his cell phone. I think we will find out a lot as this case unfolds.

i think you're right, cricket......

i just wish they'd hurry up & find & arrest the .....

got to scoot...later folks:)

agreed...

However, the fact that misquotes of time and dates is annoying from the media.

Has Ctina set up a timeline yet for all those above mentioned...

Eyewitness News is also confirming that the Onslow County authorities sent the murder weapon, a crowbar, to the SBI lab in Raleigh.
Sources also tell Eyewitness News Lauterbach was killed on the same day she disappeared -- December 14.
Police previously believed Lauterbach was killed December 15.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=5900494

agreed...

However, the fact that misquotes of time and dates is annoying from the media.

Has Ctina set up a timeline yet for all those above mentioned...

I think the media in this case, has been trying to keep up with the info given them. I look at the timelines and court docs and it's hard to keep straight.

ABC news reported she was killed on Dec. 14.
What day was the bbq?

About the dog, most likely had to tie the dog up out front because of the bodies being in the back yard. A dog would be able to smell and would most likely try to dig up the ground...know what I mean?

ABC news says she was killed on Dec. 14.
What day was the bbq?

About the dog, most likely had to tie the dog up out front because of the bodies being in the back yard. A dog would be able to smell and would most likely try to dig up the ground...know what I mean?

Hey philamena. Thanks for the PM last Friday!

I think the bbq was on Christmas eve, according to their neighbor

Regarding the party:

It is usual for a lot of squadrons/wings/military offices to get released at noon for an office party AT THE OFFICE.

Then there is a secondary party in the evening. So, it's entirely possible that both parties were on the 14th and that's where the confusion lies.

(JMHO on this subject again :banghead:)

BritDees,
Thanks for the info.
IF Maria was murdered on the 14 or 15......
where were the body (bodies) hidden/kept for 10 days???

Was Xtina living at the house with the during this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1