Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC news reported she was killed on Dec. 14.
What day was the bbq?

About the dog, most likely had to tie the dog up out front because of the bodies being in the back yard. A dog would be able to smell and would most likely try to dig up the ground...know what I mean?

I thought the same thing about the dog.
Wonder what excuse he gave the wify to move the dog to the front thou.:eek:

Hey PHARLAP,
Lordy, who knows? She seemed to 'buy' whatever he told her.

Anyone know if Xtina ever filed any abuse?
From we know so far, was a rapist and violent. I'd put money on him abusing his wife.

Probably because he had taken down parts of the fence. That was his excuse.

And the reason to move their daughters play slide to the front yard, instead of the back yard, which is where the neighbor had always seen it.

He said that their daughter had just recently started playing in the front yard!

I am quoting my own post. Because he had taken the fence down.

It won't let me edit my posts for some reason. And I forgot the word DOWN. :crazy:

And the reason to move their daughters play slide to the front yard, instead of the back yard, which is where the neighbor had always seen it.

He said that their daughter had just recently started playing in the front yard!

And the reason for Maria's car being parked in their driveway. And yes, Xtina would have had to of known who's car that was.

It won't let me edit my posts for some reason. And I forgot the word DOWN. :crazy:

Forget I even wrote this, I did put in the word down. I'm so confused tonight, forgive me.:confused:

Also, according to the neighbor, the dog had been tied to a tree, in both the front and the back!

Even if part of the fence is gone, what was the excuse the dog couldn't still be tied in the back yard?????

I didn't see any beautiful landscaping that the dog could've ruined!
And it didn't look as though the pool was well taken care of!

Who ties their dog in the front yard, allows a toddler to play in the front yard, when they have that huge back yard?

It looked good to me.
I saw the word DOWN in your original sentence.
Did you just forget where you put it? :)

gosh, who do we believe?...foxnews or NG:confused:

i'm with you ... can't imagine someone not smelling a burning body....

Obviously neither Wanda Alander, or her husband, Richard. In his interview with Steph Watts he says there was a fire going the night prior to Christmas Eve on the 23rd. In his words said he "didn't pay much attention to it, we burn out here all the time".

Let me get this straight, you have a small child a fenced in back yard.
And you want her to play in the front unfenced where the street is.
Now that makes a ton of sense..NOT.
And the fence was gone because he pulled it down, without replacing it.
And the wify didn't think anything was wrong?
Give me a break.:bang:

Dumb and dumber:rolleyes:

Closer look at firepit in this video as well:

Suspected killer of murdered Marine buys supplies believed to have been used in cover up

http://tinyurl.com/35j4mu

I think maybe Maria showed up at his house while he was getting ready to leave for the Christmas party and as time went on and his wife started calling wondering why he wasn't at the party yet. He started getting more and more nervous about her being at his house and his wife coming home. Maybe he tried to force her out and she refused to leave so he freaked out and hit her in the head, killing her. Maybe he even threatened her with the (crowbar?) before he hit her.

I think he panicked, didn't know what to do with the body so he hid it in the garage and cleaned up the mess as quickly as he could in the room where he killed her. Christina might have returned home to find her husband painting the walls with touch-up paint. Maybe he could have said he was trying to surprise her.

I think he then got the idea that the safest place to bury her would be in his yard where nobody would expect him to put her...and he had to devise a way to make an excuse for the ground being disturbed. So he starts building a fire pit. He's frantic to get her body out of the house before it starts smelling and Christina catches on so he puts her in the pit while Christina is gone somewhere where he knows she won't catch him and thinks that he may be able to dispose of the body altogether by burning it. He's standing there over an open pit with her body in it so he has to act fast...and he grabs some wood from the old, wooden privacy fence. He piles the wood on her, tries burning it, but the smell is too bad and he's afraid of drawing attention from the neighbors so he quickly puts it out, fills in the hole partway, leaving a foot or so of depth so it looks like a legitimate fire pit.

Perhaps then he enlisted a friend to help him get some supplies to finish his bonfire pit, with his friends being none the wiser?

What I want to know is who is the man in the video of him buying the supplies at Lowe's? How come no one has come forward to identify that man? He may be involved and he most likely at least knows what CL did. He may have even helped killed Maria. And he probably helped CL skip town. I hope someone comes forward and identifies that man! He looks like a marine too.

Let me get this straight, you have a small child a fenced in back yard.
And you want her to play in the front unfenced where the street is.
Now that makes a ton of sense..NOT.
And the fence was gone because he pulled it down, without replacing it.
And the wify didn't think anything was wrong?
Give me a break.:bang:

Dumb and dumber:rolleyes:
And the dog was now tied up in the front yard too. I agree it doesn't make sense and normally a wife would ask some questions!

I think maybe Maria showed up at his house while he was getting ready to leave for the Christmas party and as time went on and his wife started calling wondering why he wasn't at the party yet. He started getting more and more nervous about her being at his house and his wife coming home. Maybe he tried to force her out and she refused to leave so he freaked out and hit her in the head, killing her. Maybe he even threatened her with the (crowbar?) before he hit her.

I think he panicked, didn't know what to do with the body so he hid it in the garage and cleaned up the mess as quickly as he could in the room where he killed her. Christina might have returned home to find her husband painting the walls with touch-up paint. Maybe he could have said he was trying to surprise her.

I think he then got the idea that the safest place to bury her would be in his yard where nobody would expect him to put her...and he had to devise a way to make an excuse for the ground being disturbed. So he starts building a fire pit. He's frantic to get her body out of the house before it starts smelling and Christina catches on so he puts her in the pit while Christina is gone somewhere where he knows she won't catch him and thinks that he may be able to dispose of the body altogether by burning it. He's standing there over an open pit with her body in it so he has to act fast...and he grabs some wood from the old, wooden privacy fence. He piles the wood on her, tries burning it, but the smell is too bad and he's afraid of drawing attention from the neighbors so he quickly puts it out, fills in the hole partway, leaving a foot or so of depth so it looks like a legitimate fire pit.

Perhaps then he enlisted a friend to help him get some supplies to finish his bonfire pit, with his friends being none the wiser?

Wow...I like they way you think. What a loser he is.

What I want to know is who is the man in the video of him buying the supplies at Lowe's? How come no one has come forward to identify that man? He may be involved and he most likely at least knows what CL did. He may have even helped killed Maria. And he probably helped CL skip town. I hope someone comes forward and identifies that man! He looks like a marine too.

Me too, could be the crowbar witness! Thank god for video, BUSTED!!

On Greta:

"DA: Have confirmation Laurean has entered Mexico earlier this week."

Dewey Hudson (?) on phone:

Can't discuss whether there have been sightings of him in Mexico

USMCwife, other than the Brown briefly believing the note left for her roomate was from Maria and thinking she ran off. There is no evidence that Maria had a "friendly" relationship with CL and planned on leaving with him or leaving at all ever. Detective Dubois wrote in his probable cause statement that in his experience a 8 month pregnant woman would not leave cheap access to medical or the support of her friends and family. And the latest info is that Maria was 8 months along on Dec 14th. That would make the due date in January and a conception date in April.

I'm thinking that he's already been identified by Xtina.. that's why they have the video to begin with, Kathyn. LE already knew that had been to Lowe's.

Now why is Greta saying something about Maria's STEP-mother??

Dang this case is confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member