Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Close they said 12/16 on NG's show.

By the way, I looked at another video on that Fox link that was posted earlier. It was an interview with the neighbor lady and they were discussing the fire in the fire pit. She said, it didn't stink of anything other than a normal fire pit.. Sheesh!

As someone pointed out a few threads back, hair stinks when it's been burned...I can't believe she didn't smell anything strange!

gosh, who do we believe?...foxnews or NG:confused:

i'm with you ... can't imagine someone not smelling a burning body....

I don't see how the fire could affect her body if she was buried, except to cover up where he dug the hole. And if the fire wasn't up off the ground a little, it wouldn't burn.

But then again, I am certainly NOT the fire expert around here...:)

well, the way i heard it the other night, some guy was saying it would be like an oven of sorts & it would "cook" the body...i don't FULLY understand it either, Hap...

LOL @fire expert

Hey - I made a mistake, guys. SO Sorry!

I just went back & checked the recording. I thought that clip was of Laurean outside of Lowes just before entering the store. I posted the time stamp on that video. It was the clip of Laurean approaching the ATM machine. Dec. 24th 1702 hours. Ooops!

I went back and checked the Lowes video again. There was no time stamp on it and no one gave a date for that trip on the FOX report. (not the 16th or 24th)

Where did the Dec. 16th date come from?

Thanks. I apologize for my mistake.

Rum Tum

from NG, no worries. This is truly mind-boggling!!

Hey - I made a mistake, guys. SO Sorry!

I just went back & checked the recording. I thought that clip was of Laurean outside of Lowes just before entering the store. I posted the time stamp on that video. It was the clip of Laurean approaching the ATM machine. Dec. 24th 1702 hours. Ooops!

I went back and checked the Lowes video again. There was no time stamp on it and no one gave a date for that trip on the FOX report. (not the 16th or 24th)

Where did the Dec. 16th date come from?

Thanks. I apologize for my mistake.

Rum Tum

One of the people on NG's panel came up with that date, Rum. That's where I got it from.. and it's ok, we all make mistakes! :)

The luminol was after the paint. Who knows how much was visible before that was done. Obviously enough to need to paint, IMO.

yes it was....

i think he cleaned up pretty good, but thought the paint would help him, as far as LE goes....he HAD to know that once Maria was reported missing, at SOME point LE would want to talk to him, & come to his home....maybe he foolishly thought that paint would prevent luminol from working?

Another thing that seems to be changing, is there's a photo of him at an outdoor ATM, while other reports have been that it was an ATM inside a Wal-mart that he took the $400. from Maria's bank. At least now we're getting an idea what he spent the money on.

I don't know anything about a walmart atm. But surely someone inside the store would have noticed the face coverup activity! Eeeek.

Anyways, the Federal criminal complaint states the amount is in excess of 400.00. So it appears we do not know the amount yet.

Heck, Panthera, I have no clue about how that could happen because dates/info being released are all so convoluted! , I'm starting to second guess myself on the date of Xmas!!!

From NG, stating Christina is a "victim" in this. That she went along with what he said.

Is she stupid? :confused:

Maybe facing an Obstruction of Justice, charge??

Someone here said that her mother, I believe, said she saw a photo or a video of the body when it was found and being carried to the ambulance.

IIRC, she said it was a very gruesome sight and that the body was very charred.

The neighbor also said he observed a lot of the activity taking place at the "grave" including Maria being moved. He said it was something like he never wanted to remember or see again.

yes it was....

i think he cleaned up pretty good, but thought the paint would help him, as far as LE goes....he HAD to know that once Maria was reported missing, at SOME point LE would want to talk to him, & come to his home....maybe he foolishly thought that paint would prevent luminol from working?

I want to know how much was still there for Xtina to see?

gosh, who do we believe?...foxnews or NG:confused:

i'm with you ... can't imagine someone not smelling a burning body....

Close, I've accidently had my hair brush the tip of my cigs when the wind has caught it, and that smell of burnt hair stays around for a long time and it's disgusting!

There was a video of the back yard. An actual BBQ, large with a cover, close by the house, which is probably where the food was cooked.
There was a bon fire going that night also, over the area where Maria was buried. That site is further back in the yard, beyond the above ground pool.

That same video showed many concrete blocks that were several feet from the grave/bon fire site. It looked as though a circle was in the process of being made with the concrete blocks; an incomplete circle. Some blocks were still stacked to the side of the incomplete circle.

They were not surrounding the fire pit at all.

Was he making another fire pit? Was he going to move the body those several feet, to the new circle/site? Who knows what was going through ' mind!

yes, i remember seeing the video on Greta's show....i just remember seeing some concrete blocks....i feel sure he purchased them for that reason though...to keep the fire from spreading onto the yard....

i'm wondering if LE moved those concrete blocks around while investigating...

Originally it was said that he put the old fence boards alongside her body. If true, couldn't he use them to help burn her body?

I had a thought about the fence. He probably did use it to help burn the body, but I'm wondering if he didn't DECIDE to use the boards because of the dog? Remember it was said previously that they started to tie the dog in the front yard recently? I"m wondering if he didn't decide to take the fence boards down and leave an opening in the fence as an excuse to tie the dog up front. See where I'm going? Can't take a chance and leave the dog in the back yard, he might dig up "something". Can't leave the dog in the back with an opening in the fence. So he comes up with an excuse, the fence was broken, rotten, whatever to tell to Xtina. The fence then serves two purposes, to put the dog in the front and also to use as fire fuel. Eh?

see, that's confusing to me too....i think there were TWO fire pits....not sure why he'd have two, but......?

For some reason I took it to be they had a BBQ grill near the house that they used to cook on but they had a big bon fire going on at the same time.

Heck, Panthera, I have no clue about how that could happen because dates/info being released are all so convoluted! , I'm starting to second guess myself on the date of Xmas!!!

Lol, and it appears that and Xtina got the info of the 15th wrong as well as the bus ticket and Christmas party took place on the 14th.

Oh and about the blood, there was massive amounts in the house and the garage.

Ctina was at the Xmas party on the 15th. What's her alibi for the 14th???

For some reason I took it to be they had a BBQ grill near the house that they used to cook on but they had a big bon fire going on at the same time.

exactly ceeaura!.....i'm not sure that the actual BBQ took place on the fire pit....i've been to parties where folks grilled out, AND we also had a huge bonfire blazing...we didn't cook on the bonfire....the bonfire was there to stand/sit around, drink beer, & keep warm.....

Someone here said that her mother, I believe, said she saw a photo or a video of the body when it was found and being carried to the ambulance.

IIRC, she said it was a very gruesome sight and that the body was very charred.

The neighbor also said he observed a lot of the activity taking place at the "grave" including Maria being moved. He said it was something like he never wanted to remember or see again.

On the video on the news, (probably Fox because that's what I usually watch) it shows them pulling the gurney up out of the hole in the ground and the guy on the right side about falls coming up out of the hole. They tried to blur it, but for just a half a second, it shows what is probably her head, and it looked all black. I remember thinking - she had BLONDE hair, but it was probably from being burned.

That poor girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member