Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and what excuse would CL have given to Xtina for missing the party...his units party.

And the dog was now tied up in the front yard too. I agree it doesn't make sense and normally a wife would ask some questions!

I am so glad the neighbor paid attention to these details, helpful when and if this goes to trial after they apprehend him.

On Greta:

"DA: Have confirmation Laurean has entered Mexico earlier this week."

Dewey Hudson (?) on phone:

Can't discuss whether there have been sightings of him in Mexico
I just heard this too. I also find the discussion about Christina's possible involvement interesting. Ted Williams is sure she would've had to know about the killing and seen the blood.

I am so glad the neighbor paid attention to these details, helpful when and if this goes to trial after they apprehend him.
The only thing the neighbor said that I find odd is the sighting of him at 6:30am last Friday when he was supposed to have left at 4am according to Christina. But yes, I'm glad he paid so much attention to what was going on. :)

Please please let us know what they are say, thx!

Here goes: discussing how Ctina came home 12/14, blood on the walls, and see your backyard unearthed, and you don't report until 1/10???

The imprtant thing is she reported it, per Greta....

USMCwife, other than the Brown briefly believing the note left for her roomate was from Maria and thinking she ran off. There is no evidence that Maria had a "friendly" relationship with CL and planned on leaving with him or leaving at all ever. Detective Dubois wrote in his probable cause statement that in his experience a 8 month pregnant woman would not leave cheap access to medical or the support of her friends and family. And the latest info is that Maria was 8 months along on Dec 14th. That would make the due date in January and a conception date in April.

The Marine Corps timeline states otherwise saying she was not pregnant when she went in for her well woman appointment the same day she reported the rape on May 11th. I would like to believe that Maria is an innocent victim, but I think there is a very real possibility that she and Laurean were having an affair that turned sour when she realized he wouldn't leave his wife for her. Her date of conception was around May 14th, from the Marine Corps timeline, which is also given from medical records. He was ordered to stay away from her on May 12th...so was the baby actually conceived a few days prior and the medical records are off? Did they see each other after the order for Laurean to stay 1,000 ft away...or is the baby someone else's?

If this timeline is right, it really makes Maria's claim that the baby was his very shady...unless they were still seeing each other...and who else would know about an affair but the two of them? The Marine Corps takes infidelity between two service members VERY seriously so they would have to keep it very closely guarded. The only people that know what went on between them is Maria and Laurean. I respect your views. I just think there isn't really any evidence that they weren't friendly behind closed doors either. This whole case is one big crazy twisted mystery where anything seems possible.

Here goes: discussing how Ctina came home 12/14, blood on the walls, and see your backyard unearthed, and you don't report until 1/10???

The imprtant thing is she reported it, per Greta....

You know if that was me and I was just told by my hubby, I wouldn't of stayed the night. Got the kid and myself out of dodge. If he killed one person he could kill another, because you know information....JMO

On Anderson Cooper; discussing video and ATM withdrawal on Xmas eve and covering up Video with cloth. dang!!!!!!!!

Discussing usage of the account after her death...Ctina is cooperating and brought notes, let them in the house, etc.

Neighbors saw Mrs. Laurean painting the house sometime in December...

The only thing the neighbor said that I find odd is the sighting of him at 6:30am last Friday when he was supposed to have left at 4am according to Christina. But yes, I'm glad he paid so much attention to what was going on. :)

The only thing I can figure out about this is (if Christina is telling the truth :rolleyes: ), she woke up at 4 AM and saw was up and dressed.
He told her he was doing... (?) ... and to go back to sleep, which she did.

was seen by neighbor's wife taking out his dog (HA HA... shoulda kept it in the backyard!) at 6:30 AM.

Christina re-awoke at 8 AM, found the note and was gone.
So her claims to have last seen her husband at 4 AM may be correct.

Too bad the neighbor didn't hear and Maria arguing and/or Maria's screams..... or see moving Maria's body out of the house at some point.

You know if that was me and I was just told by my hubby, I wouldn't of stayed the night. Got the kid and myself out of dodge. If he killed one person he could kill another, because you know information....JMO

Either Ctina is really not very bright or she knew all about it and could have been involved. Laurean was reported saying to her on their way to the lawyers 1/9 or 10? "Are you with me on this thing or not?', and Ctina replied "It depends....".

The only thing I can figure out about this is (if Christina is telling the truth :rolleyes: ), she woke up at 4 AM and saw was up and dressed.

was seen by neighbor's wife taking out his dog (HA HA... shoulda kept it in the backyard!) at 6:30 AM.

Too bad the neighbor didn't hear and Maria arguing and/or Maria's screams..... or see moving Maria's body out of the house at some point.

That what be too perfect!!

I thought neighbor saw both Christina and CL in the driveway at 6:30am? Maybe I misunderstood him.

And yes I agree too bad the neighbor didn't see more or ask CL why he was taking the fence down with no replacement for it?

I would have spent the last night with him if I was Christina. If he confessed to her in the car while driving to the attorney's office then told the attorney (who might have kept a secret considering this is a high profile case that his name would be attached to, it could make him famous and very rich). If someone in the seat next to you in a car confessed they killed someone...and that person is your husband...can you imagine how she would feel? Especially if he finally admitted there was sexual contact with Lauterbach. I would be terrified but planning to alert the officials the moment I got the chance and the moment I felt that he would trust me again enough to leave me alone to escape.

Think about those people with Stockholm's Syndrome. When it's either be killed or adjust your way of thinking, you are most likely to adjust your way of thinking.

USMCWife, From the below linked article.

As the search widened for her suspected murderer, Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean, initial autopsy results on Lauterbach's burned body, found buried in a North Carolina field, indicate that Lauterbach was eight-months pregnant with a baby girl, the official said.
Earlier reports from Lauterbach's hometown in Ohio had said the unborn baby was a boy, to be named Gabriel Joseph.
She had told her family she believed her unborn child was a boy based on an early sonogram. Officials say a second autopsy will be conducted by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
In December, Maria also tooks steps herself to extend the protective order against CL. IMO, some if not alot of the information in the Marine timeline came from the very same people at the unit level that would not return civil investigators calls and the same group of people that waged a campaign of harassment and attacks on Maria.

I would have spent the last night with him if I was Christina. If he confessed to her in the car while driving to the attorney's office then told the attorney (who might have kept a secret considering this is a high profile case that his name would be attached to, it could make him famous and very rich). If someone in the seat next to you in a car confessed they killed someone...and that person is your husband...can you imagine how she would feel? Especially if he finally admitted there was sexual contact with Lauterbach. I would be terrified but planning to alert the officials the moment I got the chance and the moment I felt that he would trust me again enough to leave me alone to escape.

Think about those people with Stockholm's Syndrome. When it's either be killed or adjust your way of thinking, you are most likely to adjust your way of thinking.

quite probable...being a Marine maybe highly likely.

I respect your views. I just think there isn't really any evidence that they weren't friendly behind closed doors either. This whole case is one big crazy twisted mystery where anything seems possible.

Thanx for your comments and opinions, USMCWife... and welcome!

There is one person who has been interviewed (in darkness, so as not to show her identity), in which she claims she knew both Laurean and Maria. She stated that Maria had told her that she and Laurean had been consensually intimate at the place where they both worked.

I realize this may be hearsay and not fully credible.

The woman also claims she wrote the most recent protective order.

But then Maria's uncle also claims to know for sure that Maria and Laurean did NOT have a friendly/close/intimate relationship.

So, you're right... only Maria and Laurean knew for sure what really happened.

Which leaves me :furious: :mad: :waitasec: :doh: and :banghead:

I wouldn't put a lot of stock on the accuracy of Mr. Arlander's account of dates. He said he had loaned a shovel to CL on the 16th (Sun) and we now know that was the date CL was on video at Lowe's buying a shovel among his purchases.

Perhaps he loaned him the shovel the day prior on the 15th?? He could have also been off on the dates he saw the fire prior to the barbecue on Christmas Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa