Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Maria's car was parked in their driveway in the week after Maria was murdered. They all worked on the same base. I don't buy that Xtina didn't know who's car that was.
SuziQ,
You're right about that.
There is no way, imo, that Xtina didn't know whose car was at her home.
There is no way she didn't see the blood on the walls.
No way she didn't notice the freshly turned dirt in the yard. and good lord, any decent mom would ask their husband why their child's swingset was suddenly in the front yard.

I'm afraid this guy is going to get away with this.:furious:

The Marine Corps timeline states otherwise saying she was not pregnant when she went in for her well woman appointment the same day she reported the rape on May 11th. I would like to believe that Maria is an innocent victim, but I think there is a very real possibility that she and Laurean were having an affair that turned sour when she realized he wouldn't leave his wife for her. Her date of conception was around May 14th, from the Marine Corps timeline, which is also given from medical records. He was ordered to stay away from her on May 12th...so was the baby actually conceived a few days prior and the medical records are off? Did they see each other after the order for Laurean to stay 1,000 ft away...or is the baby someone else's?

If this timeline is right, it really makes Maria's claim that the baby was his very shady...unless they were still seeing each other...and who else would know about an affair but the two of them? The Marine Corps takes infidelity between two service members VERY seriously so they would have to keep it very closely guarded. The only people that know what went on between them is Maria and Laurean. I respect your views. I just think there isn't really any evidence that they weren't friendly behind closed doors either. This whole case is one big crazy twisted mystery where anything seems possible.

i agree with you.....if the baby is Cesar's, then Maria was w/him after she claimed he raped her....i also think they were having an affair...

Dec. 15th, she was supposedly at the bus station buying a ticket and for what day was the ticket for to depart???, now how can that be when she was murdered by Laurean on 12/14?

Me thinks and his wife made a big booboo in their timeline.

Dec. 15th, she was supposedly at the bus station buying a ticket and for what day was the ticket for to depart???, now how can that be when she was murdered by Laurean on 12/14?

She supposedly bought it on the 14th to leave on the 15th.

i agree with you.....if the baby is Cesar's, then Maria was w/him after she claimed he raped her....i also think they were having an affair...

The results of the autopsy released today states that Maria was 8 months pregnant on Dec 14th. That would be a January due date and April conception. I haven't seen any proof that they were together after the rape in April.

SuziQ,
You're right about that.
There is no way, imo, that Xtina didn't know whose car was at her home.
There is no way she didn't see the blood on the walls.
No way she didn't notice the freshly turned dirt in the yard. and good lord, any decent mom would ask their husband why their child's swingset was suddenly in the front yard.

I'm afraid this guy is going to get away with this.:furious:

He's wife was a Marine, which in my mind, she's fairly intelligent, right??
So, using her intelligence she would ask the right questions. If she believed the answers, then love is blind!:mad:

Whew, thank you! I was beginning to wonder if I pulled that outta my *ss somewhere along the line.

Your comment cracked me up. I wanted to yell, pay attention!! But there's so much to read, it would take a month to go back and read everything that's been posted. I musn't have a life cause I think I've read it all!

I'm thinking that he's already been identified by Xtina.. that's why they have the video to begin with, Kathyn. LE already knew that had been to Lowe's.

Now why is Greta saying something about Maria's STEP-mother??

Dang this case is confusing!

Confusing, yes! Also - confounding, curious, contradictory, conflicting, frustrating & exasperating!! I so agree with you, BritDees!

There is so much misinformation reported as "fact" by the media. Many of us here on WS have better factual information than many of the pundits reporting to us. It's a wonder we're all not pulling our hair out listening to the misperceptions. LOL

I also noticed Greta referring to Mary Lauterbach as Maria's step-mother". She even had the words "step mother" penciled in the left margin of the info sheet she was reading from.

Apparently, that *step-mother thing* was the initial *incorrect info* that came out a week ago. Still, a number of media folks have held onto it rather than doing their continuing research. Oh, well ..

I have to confess - I emailed Greta immediately to let her know Mary was Maria's adoptive mother - not step-mother & sent a source link. Couldn't help myself! LOL I know from her posts on Gretawire that she tries to read her email during her breaks and strives to be accurate when reporting.

Also agree with you that LE already knows who accompanied Cesar to Lowes for the supplies. Christina would have provided that info.

My feeling is that he was just helping a buddy and probably, totally unaware of the real reason Cesar was purchasing the items. Certainly LE has interviewed/interrogated him but they are keeping their investigation quiet & close to the vest. Smart & best for later prosecution, as defense counsel is listening, watching & learning as it all unfolds.

JMO ..

Rum Tum

I wouldn't put a lot of stock on the accuracy of Mr. Arlander's account of dates. He said he had loaned a shovel to CL on the 16th (Sun) and we now know that was the date CL was on video at Lowe's buying a shovel among his purchases.

Perhaps he loaned him the shovel the day prior on the 15th?? He could have also been off on the dates he saw the fire prior to the barbecue on Christmas Eve.

exactly, TG!....i'm thinking the neighbor isn't 100% positive of anything he's told....it's easy to be off a day or two, or three, when you're not writing down everything your neighbor is doing....i think the neighbor is mistaken with the dates

They mentioned on Great tonight that maybe she was afraid of him after she found out what he was capable of. That sounds legit, but she had opportunities to get the heck out of Dodge. He kept leaving the house for Lowe's, the ATM. Chit, I'd a been out of there if I was afraid. So I don't think she was afraid. She also knew he'd run to Mexico if he was in trouble. So, she gave him a head start before going to the authorities. Another attorney on the program believes she already has cut a deal. That's why she's cooperating. That sounds the most plausible to me.

JMHO

the atm stuff, etc., was after the murder, but before she allegedly found out. There was a very short time span between when she says she found out and when she took action.

If she's cooperating, don't you think they would have asked her to take a polygraph. They've now had 7 days to check out her story, check her cell records, etc.

I'm open to the possibility that she may be involved, and if evidence comes out about her involvement, I'll accept it.

I'm just not so quick to jump on the she's in this up to her eyeballs ship.

Me thinks and his wife made a big booboo in their timeline.

I think so too. I was in my car and I thought wait a minute if she was deceased on the 12/14, it doesn't fit.

The last I heard it was 12/15 . Does anyone have the video of that Bus guy handy?

He's wife was a Marine, which in my mind, she's fairly intelligent, right??
So, using her intelligence she would ask the right questions. If she believed the answers, then love is blind!:mad:
KR2,
Good point.
I don't think love is that blind....she had to know what was going on.

Wonder if LE took any clothes from the 's house?
His clothes would have been covered with blood.

On O'Reilly last night, he and a women reporter had so much misinformation, it was laughable. Actually it was embarrassing.

It thought it was the 14th but personally I've always felt it was someone else (like Mrs. CL) dressed as her with her ID who bought the bus ticket to make it look like she ran off. But it's being reported that it was Maria.

The ticket was bought on the 14.
Is there actual confirmation that Maria bought the ticket? Is there video footage of the ticket being purchased?
IF Maria bought the ticket, what happened between the time she left the bus station and the next day, the 15th , the day she was killed?

Anyone know if LE has gathered/released any cell phone info from either . ,Xtina and Maria?

The incidents of harrassment (keying her car and slugging her in the face) are not speculation. The Marine JAG mentioned it in the news conference.

Where is the link to this info? The one reputable CNN article that I saw several people linking to about it removed this from their story, which leads me to believe it was speculation. Some articles say she told her family this but didn't report it. I don't trust it. Stinks of a smear campaign towards the military.

If I came home and saw a car in the drive and asked the husband's who it was and he said, "Just a guy from work, he's going to pay me to change the brake pads for him..."

I probably wouldn't think twice about it...
though I would start harassing him about when he planned on working on it and getting that poor guy's car back and out of our driveway! :) At one time, we were storing a car for a friend that was in Iraq in our garage, plus his motorcycle, plus the bike of another friend. We should have been charging fees - haha.

I guess everyone's different though and some wives might ask more questions.

LOL...i posted the very same thing the other day!....the car being in the driveway doesn't raise any suspicion of Christina for me either.....

The ME said Maria was killed the 15th...where did hide the body???

Welcome to the boat - I agree it's a small one!

make room for me too!
i've been giving Christina the benefit of the doubt all along...was getting suspicious when we were hearing that the bus ticket was purchased ON the 15th, but Maria was killed on the 14th....NOW, that these dates have been cleared up (ticket purchased & the murder both being on the 14th) i'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee