Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that as Durham being very protective of Maria and concerned for her welfare and possibly her life. He also immediately called her mother and/or sister to say she had left a note and was gone.

I'm glad he didn't wait any longer.
It prolly is what got the ball rolling... before it was dropped, of course.

I hope you're right, because it seems like no one else was protecting her.

II'm glad he didn't wait any longer.
It prolly is what got the ball rolling... before it was dropped, of course.

And the note stated she was going UA. He had seen Maria upset. He was also being stiffed as far as he knew, by a renter he was counting on. Durham has many reasons to start calling right away.

Thank you, thank you SQ..................I kept referring to that video and no where in it did he say he or his wife actually saw anyone painting.

Whew! :)

But there have been more than one interviews of the neighbor speaking out about what he saw and what he "knows".

But there have been more than one interviews of the neighbor speaking out about what he saw and what he "knows".

I have been looking for those other videos and have had no luck finding them. Maybe someone else will have better luck than me.

I'm beginning to think that when Maria went into labor the medical personell were going to tell her she wasn't in labor either.

Your a funny lady...well, denial from the Marines isn't surprising. It is no secret that Maria was not getting support from the higher ranks, comrades, or her family.

The roomate probably was the anyone that was concerned and worried about her.

He is absolutely the nice guy here. Too bad he had to go to California.
Maybe he could have helped in some way.

So according to the neighbor, at least on the video I linked. The first bonfire was on the 23rd. He's also quick to say if he doesn't know the exact date of something. Eyewitnesses can be so tricky.

Night ya'll. It's late here in the East, and we are expecting snow tomorrow.

Me too.... and YIKES about the snow! :eek:
That's what I get for not paying attention all day to RL! :crazy:

Plus, I have to work in the AM! And it's a double shift. :mad:

Please... can someone pull the keyboard out from under my fingers! :)

The results of the autopsy released today states that Maria was 8 months pregnant on Dec 14th. That would be a January due date and April conception. I haven't seen any proof that they were together after the rape in April.

Her family says the due date was February 14th...which would make her conception date May 24th - weeks after she and Laurean are ordered to stay away from each other. The Marine Corps medical says the date of conception was May 14th, which would make her due date February 4th.

Maybe out of novelty's sake since February 14th is Valentine's Day, she told people the baby would be a Valentine's Day baby.

OBGYNs usually go by weeks for measuring pregnancy, not months and the ninth month is the longest month of pregnancy. The eighth month is from 32-35 weeks according to 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' and the ninth month is considered to be between weeks 36-40+ weeks (first time births can take weeks longer). On December 14th, Maria was only a few days away from her 33rd week.

You're right, she was eight months pregnant, but her conception date would have been in mid-May.

You're right, we'll see what else they recall.

LOL....does seem odd doesn't it?....i'm not putting down the neighbor...bless his heart, i'm sure he & his wife racked their brains to give a date, but let's face it, they could have been mistaken......

also, i never heard him say a word about seeing the painting being done...just that Christina had told his wife that they were going to paint, or had painted....like in a general neighborly conversation..i believe that's how i heard it....i need to watch that interview again...

I watched the Marine Corps news conference. I'll have to watch it again.

I'm pretty sure it came up during the question and answer portion, not during the timeline.

What I also thought was unethical during the news conference was the NCIS guy revealing Maria's "readjustments" of her statements. She was murdered and has no way of refuting what he's stating on national TV. It's pretty basis psychology 101, that victims will change their story due to intimidation, stress, etc., and for him to release that information was horrible in my view and made the USMC look bad, like they were attacking the victim. Just my 2 cents..........

I have been looking for those other videos and have had no luck finding them. Maybe someone else will have better luck than me.
I've only seen the one video with Richard Alander, heard one phone interview with Wanda Alander, and have one photo saved of Mrs. Alander being interviewed in her PJ's and jacket outside near their garage along with a Menlo Menard.

LE reported that, in the beginning when she was reported "missing". Does anyone have the info?

well heck, if LE stated it, then maybe they got their info from other marines, like "thru the grapevine".....could have been purely a rumor for all we know...or something that Maria said happened, but she didn't report it maybe????....i'd like to see this info also

LOL....does seem odd doesn't it?....i'm not putting down the neighbor...bless his heart, i'm sure he & his wife racked their brains to give a date, but let's face it, they could have been mistaken......

also, i never heard him say a word about seeing the painting being done...just that Christina had told his wife that they were going to paint, or had painted....like in a general neighborly conversation..i believe that's how i heard it....i need to watch that interview again...

One last comment...

Neighbor also said he saw paint cans on the porch.

Her family says the due date was February 14th...which would make her conception date May 24th - weeks after she and Laurean are ordered to stay away from each other. The Marine Corps medical says the date of conception was May 14th, which would make her due date February 4th.

Maybe out of novelty's sake since February 14th is Valentine's Day, she told people the baby would be a Valentine's Day baby.

OBGYNs usually go by weeks for measuring pregnancy, not months and the ninth month is the longest month of pregnancy. The eighth month is from 32-35 weeks according to 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' and the ninth month is considered to be between weeks 36-40+ weeks (first time births can take weeks longer). On December 14th, Maria was only a few days away from her 33rd week.

You're right, she was eight months pregnant, but her conception date would have been in mid-May.

thank you...LOL, i think i screwed up in my post about the months....you make it much more clear than i did!

Has any picture of Christina been found yet. I'm dying to see a photo of her.

thank you...LOL, i think i screwed up in my post about the months....you make it much more clear than i did!

I just had two kids in two years...lol - I can remember all this stuff much too well. I was also nearly psychotically hormonal. I'm surprised I didn't whack anyone with a crowbar who asked me, "OMG - You're pregnant AGAIN?!". lol - I only have two kids, not twenty! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa