Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will be able to recover his DNA from underneath her fingernails, etc? I have seen on reality cop shows where the DNA was protected from the fire there. I believe Maria fought him as best she could with her condition. There should be some defense wounds at least.

I also want to know if he raped her (yet again) before killing her, but I don't think we will ever know the answer to that.

The autopsy findings released yesterday is that Maria was 8 months pregnant on Dec 14th with a girl.

The autopsy findings released yesterday is that Maria was 8 months pregnant on Dec 14th with a girl.

Well, 8 months might be correct(maybe), but was told it was a boy by the parents of maria....

As a wife, she had a good inkling that he was the father from the first day she heard about it. Something in her gut HAD to tell her. It is just like when men cheat...you can "sense" it even if you have no proof. Now, after that she could choose to believe him...but deep down she knew he had sex with Maria.

And some women would react to that news as a threat to their current life and be tempted to take steps to eliminate that threat.

Especially since the due date was imminent: The pressure was building and the paternity would be known ~~ I wouldnt be surprised to find out that the two of them planned to eliminate the threat together, because

well, what would the marines do to him if he were guilty of rape?

And some women would react to that news as a threat to their current life and be tempted to take steps to eliminate that threat.

Especially since the due date was imminent: The pressure was building and the paternity would be known ~~ I wouldnt be surprised to find out that the two of them planned to eliminate the threat together, because

well, what would the marines do to him if he were guilty of rape?
I agree. I would go one step further and say Christina could have gone on a jealous rampage in that house, too. Say she came home and found Maria there...the STUFF would hit the fan!

Well, 8 months might be correct(maybe), but was told it was a boy by the parents of maria....

I would believe an autopsy before the marine timeline. And Maria got that info from the same people who told LE that Maria had kept her December office visit and told her she was going to have a boy. So what's hard to understand that they probably got the test results wrong as well?

No offense. But this was discussed for a long time earlier last night and alot was answered then.

I would believe an autopsy before the marine timeline. And Maria got that info from the same people who told LE that Maria had kept her December office visit and told her she was going to have a boy. So what's hard to understand that they probably got the test results wrong as well?

No offense. But this was discussed for a long time earlier last night and alot was answered then.

Was the actual autopsy posted anywhere? You have a link? Or was just told in a news conference?
All I see in the link thread, that it was reported.
No offense I was on last night and was in the thread...

News conference? There was no news conference. Below is one of several articles posting the new autopsy findings:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4154697&page=1
As the search widened for Maria Lauterbach's suspected murderer, Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean, initial autopsy results on Lauterbach's burned body, found buried in a North Carolina field, indicate that Lauterbach was eight-months pregnant with a baby girl (The Blotter) ABC News' Brian Ross reports. Earlier reports from Lauterbach's hometown in Ohio had said the unborn baby was a boy, to be named Gabriel Joseph.

Was the actual autopsy posted anywhere? You have a link? Or was just told in a news conference?

I guess we'll have to wait for the real document then. I wish we could see the real pregnancy test on Maria.

I agree. I would go one step further and say Christina could have gone on a jealous rampage in that house, too. Say she came home and found Maria there...the STUFF would hit the fan!

Definitely a possibility!

As my father once advised me: Just because it's in the newspaper doesnt mean it's true.

(and obviously that applies even more to 24-hour cable news, the internet, and even the major networks)

But Daddy forgot to tell me: Just because it's in a Marine press conference doesn't mean it's true. <salute>

i haven't seen the actual autopsy report.....i'm hoping it'll be released this coming week....

i watched Greta's repeat, & i must say the lawyers on the show made very good points.....all but Ted are keeping an open mind, as far as Christina goes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa