Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KR2,
Good point.
I don't think love is that blind....she had to know what was going on.

Wonder if LE took any clothes from the 's house?
His clothes would have been covered with blood.

I haven't heard about bloody clothes yet. hmmmm Probably burned them too!

Dec. 15th, she was supposedly at the bus station buying a ticket and for what day was the ticket for to depart???, now how can that be when she was murdered by Laurean on 12/14?

the bus ticket was purchased on the 14th, for a bus departing on the 15th...LE thinks Maria was also murdered on the 14th...

make room for me too!
i've been giving Christina the benefit of the doubt all along...was getting suspicious when we were hearing that the bus ticket was purchased ON the 15th, but Maria was killed on the 14th....NOW, that these dates have been cleared up (ticket purchased & the murder both being on the 14th) i'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt....

welcome aboard. here's an oar. we may need to start rowing if it turns out we are wrong.

I am confused, but what's new
but what I really wanted to say was I hope Cricket had typed
her very well thought out post in Word or something, cause
if I had went to that much trouble and the server had just
spun when I tried to post it, I would have pooped myself.
I say this because posts a lot shorter than any of yours that
I have typed have just spun and spun.

LOL...i posted the very same thing the other day!....the car being in the driveway doesn't raise any suspicion of Christina for me either.....

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I will accept it if I'm totally wrong, but I don't think some of the reasons some are giving are a clear arrow pointing to Christina.

Innocent until proven guilty...the only one who is absolutely guilty so far is Laurean. There are two other people and a possible third to prove guilty. Did Maria frame Laurean? Did Christina have an involvement in the crime? Was there a friend helping out?

I feel bad for Christina if she had no involvement, is silenced by the military for now, and the whole country is spilling vitriol towards her.

Where is the link to this info? The one reputable CNN article that I saw several people linking to about it removed this from their story, which leads me to believe it was speculation. Some articles say she told her family this but didn't report it. I don't trust it. Stinks of a smear campaign towards the military.

I watched the USMC newsconference and heard the JAG say it. There's probably a link to this newsconference on another thread. Also, her roommate said he helped her out with off base housing because she was being hasseled. Look through the old discussions when this first hit. You'll find it there. What I stated has been from official documents or news conferences. If you go back and watch the entire USMC news conference I think you'll see that they weren't doing the USMC any favors. They referred to the as a "stellar" marine. As someone who grew up in a military family myself and has many close friends still in the military, to make such a statement is offensive to say the least. He just committed a murder. It's an insult to those who have given their lives for our country.

I am confused, but what's new
but what I really wanted to say was I hope Cricket had typed
her very well thought out post in Word or something, cause
if I had went to that much trouble and the server had just
spun when I tried to post it, I would have pooped myself.
I say this because posts a lot shorter than any of yours that
I have typed have just spun and spun.

I was lucky. I just typed it directly in. But with all the server problems lately, I should probably do the Word thing next time and copy it into here.

LOL...i posted the very same thing the other day!....the car being in the driveway doesn't raise any suspicion of Christina for me either.....

You wouldn't make it your mission to know everything about the woman accusing your husband of rape and carrying his baby? And so far it seems, although not confirmed, that Xtina worked on the same base her husband and Maria did. I would love to find that confirmation.

The results of the autopsy released today states that Maria was 8 months pregnant on Dec 14th. That would be a January due date and April conception. I haven't seen any proof that they were together after the rape in April.

no there hasn't been any proof; it's jmo (speculating)......autopsy showing 8 mos pregnant doesn't mean all that much to me....she could very well have been 8 & half mos pregnant...either way, since Maria wasn't pregnant on May 11th, i think she got pregnant very shortly after..maybe even a day or two before the 11th, depending on what kind of pregnancy test they gave her.....i would THINK it would have been a blood test, since she claimed rape, but who knows....even with urine, these tests are VERY accurate in showing the HCG (i think that's what it's called) in the urine....her due date was February 14th....

i took a urine test when i was only 3 days late of my period with my last son, in 1991...it showed i was pregnant...(i was so wanting to get pregnant, i couldn't wait any longer)

I watched the USMC newsconference and heard the JAG say it. There's probably a link to this newsconference on another thread. Also, her roommate said he helped her out with off base housing because she was being hasseled. Look through the old discussions when this first hit. You'll find it there. What I stated has been from official documents or news conferences. If you go back and watch the entire USMC news conference I think you'll see that they weren't doing the USMC any favors. They referred to the as a "stellar" marine. As someone who grew up in a military family myself and has many close friends still in the military, to make such a statement is offensive to say the least. He just committed a murder. It's an insult to those who have given their lives for our country.

Hey soobs, I'm glad you didn't take what I said the wrong way. I was just wondering if there was a link to that because I can't find anything anywhere. I watched the Marine Corps news conference. I'll have to watch it again.

I do agree that Laurean is absolutely a , but I think what they were trying to say was that Laurean's Marine Corps fit rep was good. He was a good Marine and hadn't gotten into trouble. They also complimented Maria. I think this was an attempt to show how unthinkable and unpredictable this was. I agree with you. It was in bad judgment to point this out after he just killed a woman. Whatever previous glory you held, I think you lose when you take another human life.

I still think it's hinky that her roommate (Durham) immediately sent a text to the base reporting her UA before she had even been gone an entire day, and she didn't have to report to work for 3 more days. That makes my hinky meter go off.

Was he really trying to befriend her, as has been reported? I'm not so sure.

IMO, there is a big difference in being 7months pregnant and 8 months pregnant. I'm more likely to believe the autopsy before the Marine timeline. We do not know what sources provided the info for the timeline. The medical facility also got wrong that Maria had gone to her December appointment, when it was actually her November appointment. They also got the sex of the baby wrong. IMO, it wouldn't be a far stretch to think they got the pregnancy test wrong as well.

You wouldn't make it your mission to know everything about the woman accusing your husband of rape and carrying his baby? And so far it seems, although not confirmed, that Xtina worked on the same base her husband and Maria did. I would love to find that confirmation.

well, yes i probably would, but i don't know what kind of person Christina is...there are women 'out there' that will believe anything a man tells them...all the folks involved in this are sooooooo young.....(no offense to young folks here, mind you!)

I still think it's hinky that her roommate (Durham) immediately sent a text to the base reporting her UA before she had even been gone an entire day, and she didn't have to report to work for 3 more days. That makes my hinky meter go off.

Was he really trying to befriend her, as has been reported? I'm not so sure.

I saw that as Durham being very protective of Maria and concerned for her welfare and possibly her life. He also immediately called her mother and/or sister to say she had left a note and was gone.

I'm glad he didn't wait any longer.
It prolly is what got the ball rolling... before it was dropped, of course.

I'm beginning to think that when Maria went into labor the medical personell were going to tell her she wasn't in labor either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa