Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much of a time difference is Texas from NC?

The arrival times are for what time zone is basically what I"m asking :waitasec:

TX is central time, but I think ElPaso is so far west it may be mountain time. not sure.

This is ridiculous! Based on what you guys are posting, he has already arrived in Texas??????

paddy:

but it will be paid if he dies a natural death in prison??

Maybe if he's it getting off the bus, but then again he's still fugitive read by other post. Or I'll have to type all that over again! LOL

This is ridiculous! Based on what you guys are posting, he has already arrived in Texas??????
Well, somewhere in Texas, maybe not El Paso. Shreveport LA isn't that far from the Texas border, maybe about 30 mi.

it's ok paddy. you said his wife could not receive benefits based on your post, if he was a fugitive and or committed suicide.

I then asked if she could if he died while in prison?

it's ok paddy. you said his wife could not receive benefits based on your post, if he was a fugitive and or committed suicide.

I then asked if she could if he died while in prison?

No, this man loses all the way around. I think I'm changing my mind, he might just kill himself.

If he goes out death by cop -or just plain old suicide

Does he get the whole military honor funeral and his wife gets to collect widows benefits? Or does that go out the window since so much is actually on record about the crime?

Well, the sheriff said with the way things are developing, he believes they're going to catch him sooner than he'd originally thought. So I'm thinking some time today. I'd be surprised if they didn't catch him before sun down.....dead or alive!:bang:

JMHO
fran

Bus schedule from Shreveport LA to El Paso TX:

Select Departure Schedule for Sunday, January 13, 2008 SelectDepartsArrivesDurationTransfersCarrierSchedule-
-12:30am03:30pm16h, 0m1 GLI1267
pixel_black.gif
- 02:30am08:00pm18h, 30m1 GLI1567
pixel_black.gif
- 06:25am01:10am19h, 45m1 GLI1551
pixel_black.gif
12:25pm05:50am18h, 25m1 GLI1547
pixel_black.gif
04:45pm07:55am16h, 10m1 KBC0513
pixel_black.gif
06:30pm11:45am18h, 15m1 GLI1523

It's been 12-13 hrs since last seen.
No news updates since then...all repeats

Does he get the whole military honor funeral and his wife gets to collect widows benefits? Or does that go out the window since so much is actually on record about the crime?
Personally I think the wife might be facing some charges of her own.

Well, the sheriff said with the way things are developing, he believes they're going to catch him sooner than he'd originally thought. So I'm thinking some time today. I'd be surprised if they didn't catch him before sun down.....dead or alive!:bang:

JMHO
fran

Really, guess my stations are behind...:waitasec:

I can see that Maria must have been feeling desperate by the time she was 8.5 months pregnant with the rapist baby.

She had no support from anyone, not the Military or even her own Mother.
What was the poor girl going to do?

Surely CL saw her desperation. The thought occurs to me that maybe the SOB and his wife decided to take advantage of the situation by befriending her and offering to adopt the baby when it was born.
He turned on the charm and apologized for the rape and convinced her to go home with him to meet his wife who had agreed to adopt the baby.

How else would he have lured Maria to his house?

Anyway this is just an idea I had today.

After he got her to the house--all Hell broke loose, that's obvious!
Whatever happened there surely was not planned or it wouldn't have
been such a bloody mess.

fran:

LOL: your post made me think of some old western:

okay........hossey........your dead by sundown! (spoken with a John Wayne southern drawl) :)

I can see that Maria must have been feeling desperate by the time she was 8.5 months pregnantwith the rapist baby.

Surely CL saw her desperation. The thought occurs to me that maybe the SOB and his wife decided to take advantage of the situation by befriending her and offering to adopt the baby when it was born.
He turned on the charm and apologized for the rape and convinced her to go home with him to meet his wife who had agreed to adopt the baby.

By gun point? Really have no clue...

Personally I think the wife might be facing some charges of her own.

me too - I ache though for their child together ( and his wife) one day daddy is gone, maybe for good, and from the looks of it, mommy might have her own issues in the very near future...If nothing else, how do you show your face in your community after that? I really find it odd that NOONE has come forward to state ANYTHING about them...good or bad....

I'm back on phone with friend, ABSOLUTELY NOT! in both cases. This is conduct unbecoming of a Non-Commisioned Officer in the Marine corp.
Also ask friend if she thought any marine friends would help him at this time and her response was NO! Right now he is not looked at as a Marine he is being looked at as a fugitive.

I can see that Maria must have been feeling desperate by the time she was 8.5 months pregnant with the rapist baby.

Anyway this is just an idea I had today.

After he got her to the house--all Hell broke loose, that's obvious!
Whatever happened there surely was not planned or it wouldn't have
been such a bloody mess.
I think she was lured to his house, and you might be right, he gave her some story like everything would be well ~ but that would also be premeditated since I'm sure the lure would've been to kill her. That's what's confusing, is why did the crime scene get so bloody? Did Maria fight back?

I'm back on phone with friend, ABSOLUTELY NOT! in both cases. This is conduct unbecoming of a Non-Commisioned Officer in the Marine corp.
Also ask friend if she thought any marine friends would help him at this time and her response was NO! Right now he is not looked at as a Marine he is being looked at as a fugitive.

Thanks Paddy! I appreciate you finding the answers out! Also let your friend know we all thank her too for giving us the inside view of what occurs when something like this takes place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay