Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery:

What a great theory. And I might add very plausible!!!!!

I can see where hubby confesses to his wife about the rape and that the baby is his and and they confer and decide to help Maria out by adopting the baby themselves.

What I don't buy, is Maria agreeing to it!!!! That might be where all hell broke loose and if we go by that theory, that means Christine was an accessory to the murder.

If so, then why take the note to LE?? To make them think she was innocent? Okay, but then the points them out to her husband as the murdered.

Just doesn't fit. (not trying to sound like Johnny Cochran).

me too - I ache though for their child together ( and his wife) one day daddy is gone, maybe for good, and from the looks of it, mommy might have her own issues in the very near future...If nothing else, how do you show your face in your community after that? I really find it odd that NOONE has come forward to state ANYTHING about them...good or bad....
I think that anyone in the Marines isn't going to come forward now. He's a disgrace to the Corps and maybe the wife also.

Personally I think the wife might be facing some charges of her own.

My gut is telling me his wife was out of town when this went down. Otherwise she would be in custody already. ANd if he repainted the rooms the same color unless you use Luminol no one would know.

I wonder if she was stabbed in her belly? I know she was burned but how could LE have seen the little baby's hand?

My gut is telling me his wife was out of town when this went down. Otherwise she would be in custody already. ANd if he repainted the rooms the same color unless you use Luminol no one would know.

The one thing I find strange, is I believe it was either yesterday or Friday, the sheriff mentioned 'husband wife confidentiality.'

Now,...............why would he say that?

Just wonderin'
fran

thanks paddy for the information!! Thank your friend too. Gives us a little insight on what might be going through his mind and how it might end up. (commiting suicide, etc.)

I think that anyone in the Marines isn't going to come forward now. He's a disgrace to the Corps and maybe the wife also.

That's what my friend said, he's a disgrace to corp. He's known as a baby killer. It puts corp., in bad light.

Building on your theory a bit MysteryAddict....

What if the wife contacted and picked up Maria? I really don't see her going anywhere alone with the I find it easier to think she would go with the wife in the pretense of the wife wanted to disscuss what exactly went down on that night and just really wanted the truth that she is having a hard time believing her husband ect...just to lure Maria.

mystery:

I can see where hubby confesses to his wife about the rape and that the baby is his and and they confer and decide to help Maria out by adopting the baby themselves.

What I don't buy, is Maria agreeing to it!!!! That might be where all hell broke loose and if we go by that theory, that means Christine was an accessory to the murder.

If so, then why take the note to LE?? To make them think she was innocent? Okay, but then the points them out to her husband as the murdered.

LD I think wife did not know what happened. I think the note was written Friday AM right before he split. His normal schedule might have him reporting early in morning so that would not ne different. SHe wakes up finds the note and turns it over.

Not necessarily anyone in the Marines, but surely someone he or she grew up with, a family friend, babysitter, hell even family at this point. Even a message of disbelief...But nothing other than the wife's mom saying they are heartbroken for the other family. Just seems odd when compared to other cases Heck even GMH had someone sort of standing up for him...That noone is coming forward to say they were good/bad, a good parent, a good person, a bad person, etc etc.

If he left Shreveport for Texas around 2:30AM this morning, (which is the closest departure time to the last sighting around midnight) The next big stop would likely be in Dallas or FT Worth. He could connect to a bus going anywhere from there, but there was no mention of him switching busses there, I would think that they would grabbed him if he got off there.

So if he is still on the bus, does he know he's been spotted?

Why have we not heard a word from his lawyers? Could he have tricked someone, a friend or a lawyer, in to coming with him? Could that be why they don't want to spook him? Could that person have earned his trust and be trying to reason with him?

It really makes no sense to tell media that he has been spotted, but to be so vague about where he is. After all, he knows where he is, and if he hears he has been spotted, he knows that LE knows where he is, so who are they trying to fool? Sheriff Brown? Poor guy, he just wants to make everyone happy.

susan

What if the wife contacted and picked up Maria? I really don't see her going anywhere alone with the I find it easier to think she would go with the wife in the pretense of the wife wanted to disscuss what exactly went down on that night and just really wanted the truth that she is having a hard time believing her husband ect...just to lure Maria.

I heard this morning a neighbor saw Maria's car in the drive way. And saw the suspect drive it later on during the week

JDB:

I tend to agree with you and don't think she had anything to do with it myself.

It would help if we knew where her whereabouts were from December 14th to that Friday morning.

mystery:

My question with this theory is how does know adoption is even being discussed or considered? Didn't that only come out when Maria's mother was interviewed about her disappearance? and if Maria was in fact considering adoption why would she discuss with with ?

I'm not sure I have reason to believe she had any other intentions than raising the child herself. Possibly with the help of a roomate to share expenses. did she have a baby shower? Anything set up at her place for the baby? None of that has come out yet.

JDB:

It would help if we knew where her whereabouts were from December 14th to that Friday morning.

IMO, I believe LE is trying to protect his wife and child. After all, she's the one who came to them!

JMHO
fran

A little baby's hand was seen curled as if trying to grab on to someone's finger. One of the people (possibly the coroner himself) noted it and said it was something he would never forget.

This might sound a little far fetched, my theory, I believe Maria was thinking of possibly keeping the baby. I remember something about mother & her discussing that Maria wasn't capable of caring for child. I think that wife might have approached Maria into considering giving baby to her & to lure Maria to their house. Does this sound like I'm nuts? Have I confuse everyone now?

JDB:

I really think the LE knows exactly where she was. I think that is why she has not been arrested.. She could have been away till after Christmas if he did not get time off for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14