Missing Cell Phones #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I think the reason the cell phone call from DB and JI to MW's phone was part of the cover-up, possibly. Another person assisting them in taking Lisa out of the house due to whatever happened to the little baby. Gah!

There's reasons the LE want to talk to them again and maybe if they sat down with them and answered questions like "why did you say this phone wasn't working when there was a call that early morning to MW's phone?". Just questions as easy as that, instead they are lawyered up and the spin begins...quite telling.

Sadly, I think the reason the cell phone call from DB and JI to MW's phone was part of the cover-up, possibly. Another person assisting them in taking Lisa out of the house due to whatever happened to the little baby. Gah!

There's reasons the LE want to talk to them again and maybe if they sat down with them and answered questions like "why did you say this phone wasn't working when there was a call that early morning to MW's phone?". Just questions as easy as that, instead they are lawyered up and the spin begins...quite telling.

I have to agree. With everything I try to walk through opposing viewpoints, and finding a way a scenario will work or not. There seems to be no other explanation. So many times, especially early on I had to go back over what I "thought" I knew - researching source to comparing stories. I have found I still have to do this. Lying to cover seems to flow with the other "cover up" feel to the existing stories we are hearing. WAY TOO MANY unusual events...sick baby, floor plan, out of the blue overnight job, window open, all lights on, <Mod Snip> immediate social capital card played & isolation from local media, National Media interviews, seedy family history: both immediate and extended, third year law student in immediate family, various stories from parents where children were actually sleeping, Kitten?, incognito neighbor, etc.. I could go on and on!

I think it's those obvious questions in our mind of what we don't know is most likely what will give the clues to what happened. For instance, as I said, where's the drinking buddy neighbor? etc...

After reading some theories, I'm wondering if DB is really James Bond 007? I don't think we can slueth him though since he's not been named a POI.

After reading some theories, I'm wondering if DB is really James Bond 007? I don't think we can slueth him though since he's not been named a POI.

I know Dewey, can't say we haven't tried to make this complicated! My opinion is that the sorry truth is that someone who lived in that house is complicit to the disappearance of baby Lisa. Someone must have aided in removing her from the property. And the result has been lies lies lies to try to cover it up. The strain of trying to stay ahead with the lies is telling on them. Now I think they will just hide and make the LE come to them. It amazes me at how the Spin Doctors just rally around to help. They are having to work double time on this one. Maybe they should call in the queen of spin - Casey Anthony - to assist....

This probably wasn't where your post was going. But I have tried and tried to have some faith in these parents and they just keep stepping in the poooo.

1. No, the spoofer's true phone number would not show up on the spoofer's bill. If the spoofer used one of the Bradwin's phone it would.

The spoofer does not have a phone bill. The spoofer purchases a prepaid phone and prepaid minutes for cash-- potentially untraceable. Just to be clear, one can spoof from one's own phone and without all the James Bond drama. You can do it at WalMart. No bills. No questions asked. The call shows up on the spoofed phone's bill and counts against the spoofed phone owner's minutes and the spoofed number is reflected on the account of the person who received the call. There is no record for the spoofer unless LE can assiduously figure out the spoofing and trace to a specific spoofing company and subpoena records. BTW,one of the major targets of spoofers is 911. It doesn't matter whether or not the spoofer knows the phones are suspended, the spoofer just uses a phone number to make a call to MW or whoever has her phone for whatever reason--maybe so that when the call is traced, the spoofer's number is not id'd. I don't know what the framing aspect is, but I do know that spoofing conceals who made the call on caller id and on the bill and buys time.

If the spoofer used one of DB's phones and it was functioning, why bother to spoof? But assuming DB/JI phones were not working, and the person making the call did not want their phone call to be traceable, they spoofed DB's number using the spoofer's phone. The spoofer's phone number/id would not appear in the transaction---only DB's number would appear as placing the call. These spoofing minutes or cards are sold/traded on FB, Craigslist, and just socially. No big deal to get spoofing minutes and a PIN.
Purple mine. Red yours.

Red emphasis mine.

So I just did some quick reading on spoofing. It seems to me that you can make someone's number show up on caller ID or on a bill in "calls received". But I haven't seen anything that actually routes the call through someone's carrier - i.e., makes the call appear as if it originated on that phone or shows up on the spoofed bill. Make sense? IOW, to the end user (receiver), it looks like it came from xyz, but it will not show up on xyz's bill.

Am I understanding it correctly?

The spoofed call actually does go through xyz's carrier as it affects the number of minutes used by xyz.

mlc9852

Quote:

His company van was in his driveway but I can't remember the name of the company. The work he was doing at Starbucks was not his regular job. He was working for a friend. I believe I read the friend's name was <modsnip>.(I did not write the last four sentences, mlc9852 did...just to be clear)

I'm quoting vlpate who was quoting mlc9852
BBM

Very intriging. Please someone find a link for that nugget.

Ok so I can buy that the "kidnapper" could have hit redial as the phones were grabbed and it went to MW for 50 sec before it was noticed. Then I have to ask why MW was'nt outted sooner, if it's such a non problem? and why she's so evasive if this call can be explained so easily. Especially if it was her ex husband who had the phone.?? imo only

I still do not buy that the "kidnapper" grabbed the cells so the family could'nt call 911. They would have had to be comfortable knowing that was all the phones the house had. imo

Again to many coincidences to be coicidental anymore.IMO

Theres a reason no one wants these phones found, though I do find it a bit naive to think if you get rid of them physically they can't be looked into. We know they can. I wonder if when they are found if the are either w/ Lisa or there is an extra throw away phone along w/ the 3 that were stolen?

I also wonder if the perp was freaking out at this time and could'nt wait another second to locate someone, either for help or that was already helping?

I'd love a big wide open PC w/ questions from LE this a.m.

Originally Posted by vlpate
mlc9852

Quote:

His company van was in his driveway but I can't remember the name of the company. The work he was doing at Starbucks was not his regular job. He was working for a friend. I believe I read the friend's name was <modsnip>.(I did not write the last four sentences, mlc9852 did...just to be clear)

I would love to see the proof of the identity of whom he was working with that night. BBRM

I have to agree. With everything I try to walk through opposing viewpoints, and finding a way a scenario will work or not. There seems to be no other explanation. So many times, especially early on I had to go back over what I "thought" I knew - researching source to comparing stories. I have found I still have to do this. Lying to cover seems to flow with the other "cover up" feel to the existing stories we are hearing. WAY TOO MANY unusual events...sick baby, floor plan, out of the blue overnight job, window open, all lights on, MW on original footage, yet does not know the parents, immediate social capital card played & isolation from local media, National Media interviews, seedy family history: both immediate and extended, third year law student in immediate family, various stories from parents where children were actually sleeping, Kitten?, incognito neighbor, etc.. I could go on and on!

I think it's those obvious questions in our mind of what we don't know is most likely what will give the clues to what happened. For instance, as I said, where's the drinking buddy neighbor? etc...
Original footage of what? Are you referring to any footage of the only video we've found of MW (where she talks about the phone call with a reporter) that may have been editted out and thus not broadcast? Something from a possible live stream, or raw video possibly subpoenaed by the GJ?

Original footage of what? Are you referring to any footage of the only video we've found of MW (where she talks about the phone call with a reporter) that may have been editted out and thus not broadcast? Something from a possible live stream, or raw video possibly subpoenaed by the GJ?

I'm not KCmommie but I think some believe MW was seen in very early background video. I did'nt see it. That's all I know:)

MW's answers were very vague to me. Could it be that her phone was missing and the caller was contacting whomever they knew had it? But I guess if she had reported it to the phone company the police would not have questioned her 4 times.

I'm not KCmommie but I think some believe MW was seen in very early background video. I did'nt see it. That's all I know:)

If it's the one where SY is giving a PC in the front lawn and the camera zooms to the neighbour's home, I've seen it and MW is not one of the people there. If that's not the video, then I'd like to see the one KCmommie is referring to. :)

Originally Posted by vlpate
mlc9852

Quote:

His company van was in his driveway but I can't remember the name of the company. The work he was doing at Starbucks was not his regular job. He was working for a friend. I believe I read the friend's name was <modsnip>(I did not write the last four sentences, mlc9852 did...just to be clear)

I would love to see the proof of the identity of whom he was working with that night. BBRM
I don't think this person's name should be mentioned or sleuthed here at all - but apparently it's standing, so we'll see if a link is provided :)

Deb made the comment that LE told her about the call, but she said it couldn't be true because the both had tried to use the phones and they didn't work. Did they think LE was lying to them about the call and they really thought their phones didn't work or what?

Do you have a link for this. This is very interesting. Did she say this before or after revealing the kidnapper took her phone?

Request to the Bradwins and LE - Please release a description of the cell phones so that if they are found, the finder can report them.

Cell phones are pretty hard to destroy, so they could turn up. Wonder why this info hasn't been released?

oh that made me burst into tears, how very wonderful of them. there's prolly no way I will ever been in KC but if ever I am, I am taking them flowers. or cookies. or both.

i thought i was missing something or going crazy cause i had no idea what u could see on that site that i couldnt,i was on my BBerry so couldn't see the pop up :crazy:

its great to see people are doing things to keep people searching for Lisa,more than DB/JI are doing IMO MOO!!!

I don't think this person's name should be mentioned or sleuthed here at all - but apparently it's standing, so we'll see if a link is provided :)

morning peeps:seeya: we are not to bring rumor to websleuths. We are not going to talk about names mentioned as rumor on other sites. Also remember that we are not sleuthing MW. Thanks so much..

eta: I have had to go back and clean up all the mentions of this "name"... so please help the mods out and keep to the rulz

Cell phones. One thing, folks always say you can always call 911. However, a couple of weeks ago I was driving on the interstate and the vehicle in front of me was driving/weaving so irratically at 10in the monring I was afraid to pass it. I kept trying to call 911 to report it on my I-phone and it wouldn't go through. I tried over and over. Was maddening. Sorry to say I haven't investigated as to why..my phone was in perfect working order as far as I knew.
PS When I was in KC last week, I had dinner in Excelsior Springs...a rural town to the east. There was a flyer for baby Lisa pasted on the door of the very popular restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w