Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically .....if someone else were to be noticed in this case as a POI...it would be interesting if their FB status recently went from "being complicated" to "single"...just thinking out loud here...with different theories.

MOO

According to the comment section which seems to know what their talk g about. The ex boyfriend is not Jersey but is infact connected to Jeremy via work.. Refer to li k ^above^ and go to comments its the first comment.. Who knows?? But definitely a good possibility IMO..

I agree. Bet its a cell phone, not a landline. Many people no longer have a landline since its just an extra expense - especially anyone <35 years old.

Of note, this girl recently changed her appearance from dark haired goth/punk look to pink hair. Hmmmmmmmmm..... does she not want someone to recognize her? Justice for Lisa Irwin FB site has her photo, scary! Just in time for Halloween!!

I think this girl is going to lead to solving the crime!
----How is she or her friends connected to DB/JI? If she doesn't know the couple, ....does she know a relative, friend, neighbor, drug dealer? Once you figure out the connection - then you know who helped DB out with Baby Lisa and get to the core of the investigation.

This case is bizarre! What is going to happen next?

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT bring comments over from MSM articles. These are to be considered RUMORS as there is no way to find out whether or not they are true.

We cannot have rumors leaking in here - we have no confirmation as to ANY connection that MW may have with the family.

If this cell phone information is true....I really feel it's going to be the information that cracks this case wide open. There needs to be some serious interrogations going on and not with family members. I have said they are innocent from the beginning and I think it's about to all fall into place...IMO.

Couldn't LE just check with the phone provider though and see if that particular number has shown up on any previous bills?

I have a lot of phone numbers programmed into my cell that I've never called.

MOO

Hypothetically .....if someone else were to be noticed in this case as a POI...it would be interesting if their FB status recently went from "being complicated" to "single"...just thinking out loud here...with different theories.

MOO

Indeed if she changed her status within a couple of weeks of Oct. 4.

To: Smooth Operator, Cher 352, et al: This will be a quick post because I'm trying to get it on the forum while you guys are still on this page.

This is IMPORTANT:

People magazine for october 31 said Jeremy called 911 on a "borrowed work cell phone."

I'll be right back to see if you've commented. There were no further details, but seeing your posts here, I wonder if MW's number was pocket-dialed by Jeremy's borrowed work cell phone, or if Jeremy used it at 2 - 230 a.m. to try to get in touch with MW or ???

TIA. MOO.

Cher, makes me wonder as well if the call was made from Jeremy's work cell.. which we have nothing saying that it wasn't made from his cell, right? If not I'm saying it's likely that this is the phone it was called from.. Who knows? It could be any of them but I personally believe the connection lies thru Jeremy not Deborah..jmo

To: Smooth Operator, Cher 352, et al: This will be a quick post because I'm trying to get it on the forum while you guys are still on this page.

This is IMPORTANT:

People magazine for october 31 said Jeremy called 911 on a "borrowed work cell phone."

I'll be right back to see if you've commented. There were no further details, but seeing your posts here, I wonder if MW's number was pocket-dialed by Jeremy's borrowed work cell phone, or if Jeremy used it at 2 - 230 a.m. to try to get in touch with MW or ???

TIA. MOO.

Pacific! Great catch!! This makes me truly believe that it was from Jeremy's phone that the call was made!!!! I absolutely believe there is a connection via work(electricians) and Pacific you just really made it all the more clear for me reminding us that it was a "borrowed work phone" that Jeremy had.

Great minds think alike (I.e my post before I even read your post Pacific);)

Cher, makes me wonder as well if the call was made from Jeremy's work cell.. which we have nothing saying that it wasn't made from his cell, right? If not I'm saying it's likely that this is the phone it was called from.. Who knows? It could be any of them but I personally believe the connection lies thru Jeremy not Deborah..jmo

Smooth Ooperator, did you read my post just above your most recent one -- about People magazine reporting on Jeremy having a "borrowed work phone?"

If so, what do you think?

Pacific! Great catch!! This makes me truly believe that it was from Jeremy's phone that the call was made!!!! I absolutely believe there is a connection via work(electricians) and Pacific you just really made it all the more clear for me reminding us that it was a "borrowed work phone" that Jeremy had.

Great minds think alike (I.e my post before I even read your post Pacific);)

If it was JI's borrowed work phone, on what grounds would LE have to pull the phone records to discover MW to begin with? Any records of a subpena for phone records for the business?

I thought I remembered in one of the interviews with DB, she said that LE told her that her phone called out??? I can't remember which interview it was in. This is pure speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if the phone that called out was the one that DB just got from family. It's just a hunch though.

Off Topic Alert-
St Louis Cardinals just won the World Series!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay