Missing Georgia hiker--Meredith Emerson, 24 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures of Tara and her dog, Dolly Madison. What a cute name.

PG-Tara-w-dog.jpg

PG-Dolly-Madison,-Tara's-dog.jpg

ETA: check out Dolly Madison's nameplate on the fence in the second pic. Tara really really did love her dog.

Anyone notice that he said he was doing "perpetual field maneuvers"? What the heck does that mean?
He was constantly looking for victims in the woods. :furious:
This guy is a real creep. Can't wait to find out if he kept something from his previous victims in his van.

I've been searching for any prior military experience. So far, I've only found generalizations... ie can't even tell the age. But, 2 did pop up that seemed interesting, and I'll be researching them further. One in NC and the other in GA. Both army-- NC has Ft Bragg (82 Airborne) and GA has Ft Stewart and Ft Benning- Benning is ranger training.

So, going to try to narrow those down further.

I have some good links for military. In case anyone wants them for now or future use, here they are:

The American War Library. The guy we were looking for wasn't in here because he lied, but several men who were ex-military found their records:
http://members.aol.com/veterans/

Huge military database:
http://benefits.military.com/reg/bu...community.military.com/buddy-finder/search.do

AND the best one, which is not easy, but is how we found conclusive proof that a man running for local political office was lying about being a decorated war hero:
http://www.defenselink.mil/faq/pis/PC04MLTR.html

More pictures of Tara and her dog, Dolly Madison. What a cute name.

PG-Tara-w-dog.jpg

PG-Dolly-Madison,-Tara's-dog.jpg

ETA: check out Dolly Madison's nameplate on the fence in the second pic. Tara really really did love her dog.

Tara and Meredith were both very physically fit.. just something I noticed.

I have some good links for military. In case anyone wants them for now or future use, here they are:

The American War Library. The guy we were looking for wasn't in here because he lied, but several men who were ex-military found their records:
http://members.aol.com/veterans/

Huge military database:
http://benefits.military.com/reg/bu...community.military.com/buddy-finder/search.do

AND the best one, which is not easy, but is how we found conclusive proof that a man running for local political office was lying about being a decorated war hero:
http://www.defenselink.mil/faq/pis/PC04MLTR.html

Thanks for the sites --although I did have them bookmarked somewhere... hubby's military, so I try to keep up.

On the arrest warrant, HIS BD is listed as 11/22.
Notice the 22nd appearing again!!

I'm wondering if Hilton had been a patient a couple of times at Mount Grant General as it takes Medicare and Medicaid patients.
A friend of mine who has MS goes in to hospital sometimes to be administered medication intravenously as it works more efficiently and he finds he feels a million bucks afterwards.
Fit enough to go looking for prey possibly.

I hate to do this, but I have to go for the night. If you find something would someone please email me? Suzy and meow I know both have my email. I will leave messenger up w/ the alert on =)

TIA!

On the arrest warrant, HIS BD is listed as 11/22.
Notice the 22nd appearing again!!

nice catch! hmm I wonder what other 22's we can uncover..

we were talking about a wife a few posts back..do we have a marriage date? divorce date?

He may have been in Nam' he's around the age to have been, i'm curious if he was in the military..

I admit I had not been up to speed on Tara's case so I read a lot last night.

They mentioned Tara was dressed in jogging pants and new balance tennis shoes, right? People were asking where she would go in such an outfit either late at night or early in the morning. Walking her dog would be a strong possibility. It would account for her car still being there and other things. If in fact she had come across GMH, he could have returned the animal to her yard. (I didn't read far enough to know where the dog was after she went missing.)

nice catch! hmm I wonder what other 22's we can uncover..

we were talking about a wife a few posts back..do we have a marriage date? divorce date?

I'm thinking he's either lied about his BD being 11/22 and NOT 10/22 in the past, and that's what LE is going on ( he could have been born overseas or at home not in a hospital, be an orphan who doesn't know when his BD is, etc) or somehow he's lied so long about the date that he associates with 10/22 instead of 11/22.
He's so screwed up, who knows what the truth is?

I'm wondering if Hilton had been a patient a couple of times at Mount Grant General as it takes Medicare and Medicaid patients.
A friend of mine who has MS goes in to hospital sometimes to be administered medication intravenously as it works more efficiently and he finds he feels a million bucks afterwards.
Fit enough to go looking for prey possibly.

Question: Do you think he would have gone as a VA patient? We need to establish if he is a veteran or not.. If so, I have a site for VA benefit claims.. LMK.

I'm thinking he's either lied about his BD being 11/22 and NOT 10/22 in the past, and that's what LE is going on ( he could have been born overseas or at home not in a hospital, be an orphan who doesn't know when his BD is, etc) or somehow he's lied so long about the date that he associates with 10/22 instead of 11/22.
He's so screwed up, who knows what the truth is?

Did we run the wrong bd? We ran the one listed on the latest warrant which was 11/22........

Question: Do you think he would have gone as a VA patient? We need to establish if he is a veteran or not.. If so, I have a site for VA benefit claims.. LMK.

I would think so if he really was a vet.
His disability would have possibly been classed as being 'brought on' or aggravated by his service.

MS can been triggered and symptoms made worse by extreme temperatures and stress.

Maybe we do need a Forum for this case! It is already difficult to keep up with and it is going to become even more complicated if they can tie him to other murders (which I think none of us doubt is coming).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow