Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would have to think the delivery men were vetted early on . Based on recently being in the home and knowing the layout and the demographics of the position . Hard manual labor in the hot / cold with low pay the position usually attracts convicted criminals ( no back ground checks ) or starving college students .

I just don’t have anything in writing N-L article ect to offer , that they were cleared . If they were viable suspects , would authorities be driving to Texas three times to interview Cox ?

Did they check all other workers or movers that were at the Delmar house?
Very good question. If not, they still should.
One would have to think the delivery men were vetted early on . Based on recently being in the home and knowing the layout and the demographics of the position . Hard manual labor in the hot / cold with low pay the position usually attracts convicted criminals ( no back ground checks ) or starving college students .

I just don’t have anything in writing N-L article ect to offer , that they were cleared . If they were viable suspects , would authorities be driving to Texas three times to interview Cox ?
Good points. Didn't Cox say things which caused him to cast suspicion on himself? Looks like he just wanted attention. Just my own opinion though.

Thank you for catching this picture. What video is it from on YouTube? I believe it is from the night of June 6th. I wonder who developed the film and do they have more pictures from that night. If it was from JK's camera, back in 1992, then we have little hope of getting more pictures. She doesn't seem to be very active or interested in this case besides showing up for the ID Disappeared episode. I would love for her to join WS.

BTW- I'm a new member but have been following this thread almost a decade or more.
I think it's great that so many people are on here trying to help with this old case. Here's the response to a fax that I had sent to their police department in 1997.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200716-093729.png
    Screenshot_20200716-093729.png
    403.2 KB · Views: 92
Even if she couldn't get in touch with anyone in the McCall family that doesn't explain why people were camped out at Sherrill's home. Like you said no cell phones were being used so why were 18 (maybe more) people hanging around one phone line?
Do we know, for certain, that she tried to call the McCall residence? In 2005, I was curious about the progress on this case. This is the last fax I sent to their police department. The response from the chief of police is here too. I thought it was odd that she didn't sign her response.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200716-124230-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200716-124230-01.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20200716-121832-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200716-121832-01.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 85
Thanks, @Woofbark. I was thinking about the women this morning and realized The Golden Girls went off the air a month before they vanished. No relation, but it made me realize just how long ago it was they vanished. I know it's because this is my "pet case", but I truly believe this is one of the strangest cases to exist and I can't understand why it doesn't get more media attention. I'm always changing my mind about "who did it." There was a time in March I was convinced The Halls were responsible, but after doing some research and telephoning Gary Hall himself, I have my doubts. He seems very confused and even gave his DNA to LE. He doesn't claim his brother is innocent but thinks he's most likely trying to get attention. I've never really considered Cox a suspect at all. I know he had experience, but unless he was with someone or had a gun, I believe that if Sharron Zeller could bite off half his tongue, three women could easily take him. I don't know what to think about Carnahan. I'd like to speak to him but I'm not sure what he'd give me. As far as Garrison goes, he seems like someone who wants attention and has learned absolutely nothing since his imprisonment. I'm not sure what to think about that Killer party. It almost sounds likes fantasy, but interesting what Garrison told the police and where they decided to dig. I still think there is something about this crime that a handful of people do not want to be solved and are controlling what the media says when it comes to this case. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but why not reexamine those who saw the girls on June 6. I believe the waterbed delivery men would most likely have been ruled out early on. Yes, I'm a tad biased, but I still think Kathy Kirby behaved oddly. The way she threw shade at Bartt just doesn't sit well with me, as well as the actions of the other Kirby's. I think if anything, they knew Stacy was talking to someone that Janis at the time didn't know about. I feel so sorry for Sherrill and Suzie. Suzie's smile was so loving, so innocent. I just can't understand how someone could commit a crime like this and just learn to live with it. Just not even care about the women or their families. I do believe the person(s) have been on Websleuths, and have intentionally tried to get the thread shut down at certain times. COVID has given me so much time to research this case, but even with all that time, I'm still not sure what to think.

Thanks, @Woofbark. I was thinking about the women this morning and realized The Golden Girls went off the air a month before they vanished. No relation, but it made me realize just how long ago it was they vanished. I know it's because this is my "pet case", but I truly believe this is one of the strangest cases to exist and I can't understand why it doesn't get more media attention. I'm always changing my mind about "who did it." There was a time in March I was convinced The Halls were responsible, but after doing some research and telephoning Gary Hall himself, I have my doubts. He seems very confused and even gave his DNA to LE. He doesn't claim his brother is innocent but thinks he's most likely trying to get attention. I've never really considered Cox a suspect at all. I know he had experience, but unless he was with someone or had a gun, I believe that if Sharron Zeller could bite off half his tongue, three women could easily take him. I don't know what to think about Carnahan. I'd like to speak to him but I'm not sure what he'd give me. As far as Garrison goes, he seems like someone who wants attention and has learned absolutely nothing since his imprisonment. I'm not sure what to think about that Killer party. It almost sounds likes fantasy, but interesting what Garrison told the police and where they decided to dig. I still think there is something about this crime that a handful of people do not want to be solved and are controlling what the media says when it comes to this case. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but why not reexamine those who saw the girls on June 6. I believe the waterbed delivery men would most likely have been ruled out early on. Yes, I'm a tad biased, but I still think Kathy Kirby behaved oddly. The way she threw shade at Bartt just doesn't sit well with me, as well as the actions of the other Kirby's. I think if anything, they knew Stacy was talking to someone that Janis at the time didn't know about. I feel so sorry for Sherrill and Suzie. Suzie's smile was so loving, so innocent. I just can't understand how someone could commit a crime like this and just learn to live with it. Just not even care about the women or their families. I do believe the person(s) have been on Websleuths, and have intentionally tried to get the thread shut down at certain times. COVID has given me so much time to research this case, but even with all that time, I'm still not sure what to think.
Your post is very good. I also believe the people responsible keep an eye on these crime solver websites. They want to see what people are figuring out. Larry Hall could have participated. He and his brother didn't usually travel together though. Larry would need another participant. Perhaps someone from the reenactment group. I have also had several theories on this case. Cherrymeg has some good theories too. No telling where the investigation will go next.

Yes! Cherrymeg has good theories. She’s very insightful! Also, thinking about Sharon Zellars, she was pretty bad *advertiser censored**. She might have lost her life but how many victims get to take a piece of their attackers tongue?

mules and donkeys , you know you try to help solve this and 3- yrs later with the help of the offenders running this page you still cant get past a privacy fence , broken glass ,and a false n stort about larry hall and several , --yes --- identitys to push your falsehood

Do we know, for certain, that she tried to call the McCall residence? In 2005, I was curious about the progress on this case. This is the last fax I sent to their police department. The response from the chief of police is here too. I thought it was odd that she didn't sign her response.
I Have to say I’m shocked they returned Faxes to you .
Side note Lynn is a he .

mules and donkeys , you know you try to help solve this and 3- yrs later with the help of the offenders running this page you still cant get past a privacy fence , broken glass ,and a false n stort about larry hall and several , --yes --- identitys to push your falsehood
What do you mean? Instead of being so cryptic just say what it is you know.

I would like to know who you think could have done this ...I am at a loss , everytime I think of someone , I think about statistically around 80% of victims know the perpetrator....The fact that three people were abducted seems possible as I think the broken globe on the porch not only got their attention(the parted blinds in Suzies room seems to suggest this) and also having broken glass on the porch would certainly slow down any of them trying to escape ...I feel that Stacy would have been the wild one as Suzie and Sherrill would do as they were told in order to protect the other one ....

I would like to know who you think could have done this ...I am at a loss , everytime I think of someone , I think about statistically around 80% of victims know the perpetrator....The fact that three people were abducted seems possible as I think the broken globe on the porch not only got their attention(the parted blinds in Suzies room seems to suggest this) and also having broken glass on the porch would certainly slow down any of them trying to escape ...I feel that Stacy would have been the wild one as Suzie and Sherrill would do as they were told in order to protect the other one ....
The list of suspects seems to only get bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli