Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Money obviously wasn't a motive here. So what did Sherrill have in the house?

Well from all accounts no proof of drugs or anything in her past . She was a very private person and was saint like.

So could she really of been mixed up in something?

Was something going on at the hair salon that nobody was aware of ?!

But police noted that Sherrill's closet was in a state of disarray. Was someone looking for something in her closet, like may be money she kept at home. A large amount of money. It would explain why they didn't bother with the money in her purse, if it was a large amount of money that was in the closet. Or was someone hiding in the closet. If so, you wouldn't think that all her stuff would be in a state of disarray and falling out of the closet. You'd think the perp could have just opened the closet, dragged Sherrill into it and shut the door. Unless Sherrill was already dead and he left her laying in the bed like she was sleeping. A lot of speculation on my part, but possible scenarios nonetheless.

Could of been looking for something or if she struggled she could of been pushed, fallen in, or anything and that messed things up.

Three people don't go missing without a trace for 27 years because a party got out of control. Sherrill's involvement and the crime happening at Delmar puts a big monkey wrench in the idea that Janelle had some involvement. This was orchestrated.

Yes I think the papers had some of the events wrong within the first week. But then things were eventually cemented.

They didn't mess up Joe's alibi three separate times....did they? Fool me three times you say?

And we still don't know much about the "series of parties" that Dusty and others were at.

Irish, didn't Mike admit that Suzie's car was indeed used for the grave robbing??

Last edited:
Three people don't go missing without a trace for 27 years because a party got out of control. Sherrill's involvement and the crime happening at Delmar puts a big monkey wrench in the idea that Janelle had some involvement. This was orchestrated.

Yes I think the papers had some of the events wrong within the first week. But then things were eventually cemented.

They didn't mess up Joe's alibi three separate times....did they? Fool me three times you say?

And we still don't know much about the "series of parties" that Dusty and others were at.

Irish, didn't Mike admit that Suzie's car was indeed used for the grave robbing??

Did I specifically name anyone?

NO Mike has ALWAYS stated they walked.

NO Mike has ALWAYS stated they walked.
It makes sense since they lived on Elm and Jefferson. So they grab the two tombs, pull the skulls out of each, and then carried them to Jenny Lincoln (15 min. walk on Google maps), then just head home two more blocks after.

Is it possible Suzie's car was around, was she ever waiting for Dusty at the apartment? Do you know if they asked for the statement at their work or called her down to the station? There's conflicting reports on that.

It makes sense since they lived on Elm and Jefferson. So they grab the two tombs, pull the skulls out of each, and then carried them to Jenny Lincoln (15 min. walk on Google maps), then just head home two more blocks after.

Is it possible Suzie's car was around, was she ever waiting for Dusty at the apartment? Do you know if they asked for the statement at their work or called her down to the station? There's conflicting reports on that.

I posted how the statement went in the timeline I wrote just yesterday that you thanked me for.

Also one skull not two. I know that does not make it better, but it was not two.

I posted how the statement went in the timeline I wrote just yesterday that you thanked me for.

Also one skull not two. I know that does not make it better, but it was not two.
It was one skull, and two other bones. I am sorry for the mistake there.

I got "two" from the fact that two elementary school boys found the bones.

The reason I ask is because I have documents conflicting with the info from your statements. Also from SPD....

It's apparent to me that there's not a lot of truth in the case involving Maple Park. I am still not clear why Joe's alibi for June 7th was included in a record for a different case. And because he left months before, it does not mean he did not return. If he was into stealing...he may have met a network of criminals......which may have been the people Steve Garrison knew, assuming Joe was around them at some point when he was stealing and pawning things. We know Mike and Dusty bought weed from Garrison. And we know Garrison was selling from a hotel, then later at the Hillcrest 92 apartments (where Dusty's girlfriend lived), during this time period.

Timeline again

On 03-02-92 the police get a phone call from Crime Stoppers about Maple Park Mausoleum vandalism.

On 03-02-92 the police were contacted by the Gold Exchange that a sale of gold teeth happened and received Dusty’s information because they had his drivers license info on the receipt.

On 03-04-92 the police go to the address listed on receipt to talk to Dusty. They bring him in for questioning and he writes his statement.

On 03-05-92 they contact Joe and bring him in where he writes his statement.

Later that day on 03-05-92 the police go to Dusty’s work and arrest him. His girlfriend Suzanne Streeter was with him and they asked her how long she knew Dusty and she responded a month and a half. They asked her if she knew about what happened and she said yes and she went in and made a statement.

Joe was released at the end of his 20 hrs and Dusty was booked into the City Jail.

Suzie's car was used to pawn the gold teeth. I do not think it matters one way or another if it was used in the Maple Park break-in.

Interesting enough, Ex SPD cop Mark Webb says in Disappeared that Mike Clay's ID was used, but your document says Dusty's was used.

If they used Suzie's car to pawn the teeth. Was she with Dusty and/or Mike and/or Joe? Maple Park happened on Feb. 23 1992. Teeth pawned on March 2, 1992.

In 1992, 23rd was a Saturday night. March 2 was a Tuesday. Mark Webb said he went to Mike's apartment and saw the "satanic rituals" (Ha!) on the wall.

When did Webb come by? Which day of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur