Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting enough, Dustin also says "I have been screwed by the media too much" the first time he is EVER mentioned in the Springfield News Leader. So what media is he referring to? The 48 Hours piece did not paint him in a bad light at all--it gave him props for showing up at a victim support group.

So how did the media screw Dusty over? This was the first print mention of him BY NAME, and he says this (September 17, 1992 Springfield Newsleader). Is he talking local news broadcasts??

So we have Janelle and Hensen who are super thick and we now have John who was standing outside the victims home but didn’t actually know who lived there!

Was there something in the water in Springfield as people seem to be below average for intelligence and being observant?!

That is still an assumption. He was standing outside with a crowd of others. That does not mean he knew who even lived there yet.
We can call this an assumption. I'm okay with that. Seems silly that he's at the house, before this is broken publicly, that he was just driving by and "curious" so he pulled over. Odds are crazy high being that he is related to a suspect.

What crowd are you talking about? The cops and one reporter?

Are you honestly implying that he was standing outside that house and had no idea Suzie and Sherill lived there?

He knew exactly who lived there and intestingly he assumed they were in danger and likely close to dead.

Who would not assume anyone would be in danger with a huge crime scene unit at the house? I don’t know if I saw that I would most likely stop and see what was happening and would hope they were ok and nothing awful happened. He does not say their names. Sure he found out who, but we don’t know if he just stopped to see what was going on. Again assumptions, not implying either way because it does not say.

We can call this an assumption. I'm okay with that. Seems silly that he's at the house, before this is broken publicly, that he was just driving by and "curious" so he pulled over. Odds are crazy high being that he is related to a suspect.

What crowd are you talking about? The cops and one reporter?

They don’t say he is alone standing there. I would think they would point that out considering that would be odd.

They don’t say he is alone standing there. I would think they would point that out considering that would be odd.

Why would they mention a crowd of people if no crowd existed and they don’t because there is no crowd.

If such a crowd existed there then why was John the only one asked questions as he is the only quote?. It’s quite remarkable that if this mythical crowd existed that the reporter happened to pick John out of a crowd of people who was related to somebody in connection to this case!!

Interesting enough, Dustin also says "I have been screwed by the media too much" the first time he is EVER mentioned in the Springfield News Leader. So what media is he referring to? The 48 Hours piece did not paint him in a bad light at all--it gave him props for showing up at a victim support group.

So how did the media screw Dusty over? This was the first print mention of him BY NAME, and he says this (September 17, 1992 Springfield Newsleader). Is he talking local news broadcasts??

He got tons of crap because of the 48 hr piece. People took what they saw and assumed away.

So we have Janelle and Hensen who are super thick and we now have John who was standing outside the victims home but didn’t actually know who lived there!

Was there something in the water in Springfield as people seem to be below average for intelligence and being observant?!

We don’t know if he knew or not.

That doesn’t seem plausible as wasn’t the Delmar house really set back and surrounded by business’s on one side so why would he randomly be going past?

Did he live locally to the Suzie?

It is not far from the road at all and not surrounded by businesses.

Now who's making assumptions!

Kidding. I don't think a crowd being there or not matters, the point is John seemingly knew the address of the house before it was big news.

Actually that is my point, you can assume either way. There is not enough information to know in the article so there is no fact, just assumption. Just pointing out a different direction.

Actually that is my point, you can assume either way. There is not enough information to know in the article so there is no fact, just assumption. Just pointing out a different direction.
It's certainly plausible but the timing is very odd. Given that not only was the case not broken yet, Dusty wasn't even interviewed as a suspect yet, to my knowledge or according to anything publicly written. And even if Dusty was interviewed and John knew about it, him being there could be considered strange.

The information is in the fact there is no mention of anybody else being quoted in that article so there is zero proof he was not alone.

Find me quotes from the crowds of people you “claim” was with John when he was quoted please to back up what you are claiming?

It's certainly plausible but the timing is very odd. Given that not only was the case not broken yet, Dusty wasn't even interviewed as a suspect yet, to my knowledge or according to anything publicly written. And even if Dusty was interviewed and John knew about it, him being there could be considered strange.

Actually I think it would be more odd if he was interviewed already. This to me just seems like random coincidence. Again all we can do is assume so it takes us no where.

The information is in the fact there is no mention of anybody else being quoted in that article so there is zero proof he was not alone.

Find me quotes from the crowds of people you “claim” was with John when he was quoted please to back up what you are claiming?

I am only showing another side. This is a very small article. Even in large ones many times there is only one quote from the people there.

I am only showing another side. This is a very small article. Even in large ones many times there is only one quote from the people there.

Yes but what are the odds on a crowd of people being at that house and out all the people you claim are there they picked the brother of somebody who would be a suspect in the case?

Highly coincidental that would be!!

Yes but what are the odds on a crowd of people being at that house and out all the people you claim are there they picked the brother of somebody who would be a suspect in the case?

Highly coincidental that would be!!

He also was younger, went to their Hs prior, and was the popular kid there. Maybe one of them knew this. I don’t know. Again this is all assumptions. Mine are just as much assumptions as yours so no facts.

He also was younger, went to their Hs prior, and was the popular kid there. Maybe one of them knew this. I don’t know. Again this is all assumptions. Mine are just as much assumptions as yours so no facts.

Actually mine is a fact :)

There is absolutely no mention of anybody else being outside that home besides John in that quote in the newspaper article . That is a FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member