"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in one party picture of KC and RM that he is also a smoker - I guess CA didn't really pay much attention to what condition Caylee was in when she came home after hanging with MOTY & friends.

Maybe that's why the BIG TROUBLE t shirt seems to have been exclusively worn at Riccardo's. Cindy and George both said they had never seen that shirt before. :waitasec:

And I'm sure ICA would often get back home just after Cindy left for work.

Good point! What comes to mind is Lee's question to Casey during a jailhouse visit when he said, "Is this like the last time?"
That question has always bothered me. It suggests that something had happened to Caylee in the past. Perhaps something that was the result of Casey's irresponsibility or indifference.

I know counselors have a patient confidentiality agreement, so I don't know if they can be made to discuss a patient in a criminal case. That would be a good question for our attorneys.

BBM

I hope that the SA has been able to dig into this! I doubt that LA would have been forthright about what he meant, but I would certainly like to know what had happened in the past that could have been like this! moo

MHawkins explained that...ICA would keep Caylee away from the home to punish CA....hence, is this like last time? Seems ICA has done this before, held Caylee away from them to get her way...as ususal...Poor Caylee paid that ultimate price of this love/hate relationship...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

MHawkins explained that...ICA would keep Caylee away from the home to punish CA....hence, is this like last time? Seems ICA has done this before, held Caylee away from them to get her way...as ususal...Poor Caylee paid that ultimate price of this love/hate relationship...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Enlightening to say the least. When using Caylee to get what she wanted no longer worked for her (ICA), she eliminated that part of her life and had been planning to do so for some time.

CA making her comment "We forgive you" (in the jailhouse tape) is a simple yet implicating statement to me. Forgive her.......for what? What had she done that C and G hadn't already known about? Was that how they got ICA to bring Caylee out of hiding before? "We forgive you"........??????

Justice for Caylee

I wonder if it was when the stolen vehicle was reported in 2006? :waitasec:

Enlightening to say the least. When using Caylee to get what she wanted no longer worked for her (ICA), she eliminated that part of her life and had been planning to do so for some time.

CA making her comment "We forgive you" (in the jailhouse tape) is a simple yet implicating statement to me. Forgive her.......for what? What had she done that C and G hadn't already known about? Was that how they got ICA to bring Caylee out of hiding before? "We forgive you"........??????

That was said to ICA in regards to her telling friends CA was mental...and GA had a stroke...but that went over ICA's head...She was talking to psychs the entire day and told her parents...I didn't say anything...so what was she holding back? That huge argument which turned physical that CA adamantly denies till this day....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That was said to ICA in regards to her telling friends CA was mental...and GA had a stroke...but that went over ICA's head...She was talking to psychs the entire day and told her parents...I didn't say anything...so what was she holding back? That huge argument which turned physical that CA adamantly denies till this day....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Makes me laugh. What makes them think she would be telling them the truth. Maybe she told the good doctor about the fight on the 15th. If it did happen I can't imagine her keeping that little secret to herself. jmo

You know I never looked at it that way before, that is a good catch. If KC were such a good mother CA would have never made that statement. jmo

Yeah...think of that, what the heck did CA mean by that? Pretty fishy!

BBM -That's true those are big, wounding words that a mother would not use against a daughter unless it were true.

:cow:

Snipped for space and bbm.

I've been reading and rereading this post of yours because it hit my heart. True story, don't mind to share, hope I don't get knocked out of here. I had a mother who unfortunately was very controlling towards me the moment I decide to marry. She stopped at nothing to make my life torture, telling stories that were outright lies. When I gave birth to my 1st child, she came to the hospital and announced to my in laws and husband that the baby was not his(it was). She caused such dessention that the marriage broke. At the time I was young and in leaving the marriage, I had no choice but to go back to Mom's for a little while. Things were o.k. until I found husband #2 and the terror started again while dating him. Mom would try and seek out places I'd frequent with my child and soon to be husband and tell outlandish stories that I was an unfit mother(wasn't), that I was all over town with other men(wasn't) and that I abused her(never). she could never let go, even when I remarried and decide the best way to nip it would be move to another town and live. Don't know how she did it, but in time she found me and started in again and again. She also pulled the 'I'm a better mother than you' routine and tried to take over all aspects of my child's life while trying to ruin mine. I never quite put it into perspective until I got older and surmised I too, was abused by a controlling mother. Now, I have think about it and come to the conclusion she wasn't there for me when I was little, but she sure wasn't going to turn me loose when I was grown. Bitter pill to swallow to think her main lot in my life was to ruin my life, try and disrupt any attempts at trying to have a normal life. I see a lot of similarities between my mother and CA.

BigMomma

I had a "difficult" mother also but thankfully she never attacked my mothering. I had to quote myself to correct myself. I don't know what I was thinking! I suppose I was thinking a "normal" mother would not say those things unless the were true.....but I know better than that. After all "what is normal"? Thank you for reminding me that I need to always look at each situation in a separate light because "clumping" just doesn't work. Sorry for your troubles btw.

:cow:

What baffles me is in the Jail Video where CA says "we forgive anything you've said or done" then KC says "I haven't said anything, don't worry!" Later in that same video or at least the same visit, KC makes the statement "Yuri has it in his mind that I've done something!" CA response, "Yeah, he thinks you guys did something to Caylee!" Then KC has to get up and go back to her cell and tells CA to hold on a minute....CA says, "Why the hell would she do that?" With a puzzled look on her face.

Anyway, my point is....if CA thought KC was such a great mom, MOTY and all then why in the world would she even say such a thing to KC?!? I just wonder what really went on in that house...I believe that CA & GA had witnessed KC abusing Caylee, not hitting or anything like that but aggravating Caylee or being cruel to the point of making Caylee cry... KC saying she was just playing and it was all in fun of course. That one statement CA made has always bothered me. I'm getting tired so I hope the point Im trying to get across is making sense,lol

I just don't believe that KC just decided one day to do the ultimate form of abuse on that sweet baby and kill her, someone on here posted they thought KC was mean and I believe she was mean every chance she could get to Caylee. But, for CA to say "He thinks you guys have done something to Caylee." Who are these other people she's talking about? Had she witnessed KC and some of her friends upsetting Caylee before? Seems CA did a whole lot of looking the other way where Caylee/KC were concerned. I don't for one minute believe this was an isolated incident when Caylee was killed, especially after hearing this statement. Was aggravating some sort of sick entertainment for KC? Not saying it actually happened but so much doesn't make sense in this case, maybe I'm just trying to hard to make sense of something so senseless. All MOO.

Justice for Caylee

Thanks LiveLaughLuv................I hadn't heard this before. I must have missed it. But it does make sense and would be something I can see KC doing. It was always about KC getting her way.

what happened to the thread about Cindy shaking????

IMO - One of Cindy's biggest "mis-truths":

....Casey is my best friend....

In reading today's news links, Ask the Judge article had a direct inquiry about the A's and what might happen to them as a result of their behaviors. It is the last question to the Judge on this article.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html

Thank You.

snipped from above link :

In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Very interesting comment ...

I wonder if the SA is waiting for their testimony to change at the Trial ... and after it's over ... bam !

Thank You.

snipped from above link :

In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Very interesting comment ...

I wonder if the SA is waiting for their testimony to change at the Trial ... and after it's over ... bam !

I have always felt that the Anthony's would be charged w/Obstruction of Justice or something else along those lines, I'm no lawyer so don't know what all they could be charged with BUT I do think they will be charged w/something. I feel like they need them right now to convict KC for the murder of Caylee then they will go after who ever else should be charged. Seems logical to me but what do I know?!?

GA answer to Jb (paraphrasing) would you do anything to help KC? even if i asked you not to come to court?

GA ~yes, i would not come to court....

er what i really meant was i won't just show up i'll file a motion with my lawyer and make sure i'm legally entitled to be there for the whole trial...
:floorlaugh:

let the games begin..... ughhh...

Thanks Ranch, that's and oldie but a goodie from CA. Its so sad when I look back and am reminded that their chicanery was in full force from the get go. Thank God Caylee had honest people at the OCSO, FDLE, SA and FBI who found out the truth and exposed them all.

VERY interesting thread, guys! First time I had seen it. It was great to see all the sleuthing that went on. Very informative .

I have a question and I hope it's not too OT. At one time I had read that FCA had stolen approximately $40,000 from Cindy over time. But I no longer see any mention of that. Is it true? Did GA know about it? If it is true, wouldn't that have been a clue to CA that Casey didn't have a job? How else could FCA explain away the reason for the thefts?

Is there a thread regarding this that someone could point me to? TIA

VERY interesting thread, guys! First time I had seen it. It was great to see all the sleuthing that went on. Very informative .

I have a question and I hope it's not too OT. At one time I had read that FCA had stolen approximately $40,000 from Cindy over time. But I no longer see any mention of that. Is it true? Did GA know about it? If it is true, wouldn't that have been a clue to CA that Casey didn't have a job? How else could FCA explain away the reason for the thefts?

Is there a thread regarding this that someone could point me to? TIA

dani, If I'm not mistaken that came from Cindy's mother, Shirley P..and her brother Rick P..and IIRC Cindy had told her mother that she had borrowed a HUGE sum from her 401K to pay for all the charges Casey had racked up..and for monies that George lost to internet gambling/Nigerian internet scheme..or both re:George depending on which story is to be believed..I believe Shirley told that to LE as well as her sister via emails (before Caylee ever disappeared) Those emails to/from Cindy and her sister are eye opening to say the least...especially in regards to her concern that Casey may have harmed Caylee..again BEFORE July 16th. They were on ACandyRose's site..I'll see if I can find the link..I always wondered why those couldn't come in at trial..or if they could..why they didn't..

snipped from email below.. CINDY USED A LOT OF HER SAVINGS, AND TOOK ANEQUITY LOAN ON THE HOUSE, SO SHE HAS TWO BIG PAYMENTS ON THE HOUSE SHE USEDTHE REST OF HER 401 K TO PLAY CATCH UP ON CAR INS

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_PleseaEmails.htm

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_PleseaEmails.htm

The Anthony's were close to losing their home to foreclosure. Lippman got them in the government program to make their mortgage affordable. It was approved based on their limited income but if they are still on the program and paying that low mortgage (31% of their income) on a program designed for low-income Americans, they are being deceitful. If either or both are getting income from any of their foundations, they should no longer qualify for this government assisted mortage program and it is an ongoing lie by omission if they do not report their massive change in income status, IMO.

If they are laundering income so that it can't be considered, how is that not a lie? And how can their attorney condone this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member