MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible she went willingly with SM, and took the test. Positive = she had to die. This is so sad.

Ugh. I hate the thought but it makes sense. :( That poor girl.

I think it's possible she went willingly with SM, and took the test. Positive = she had to die. This is so sad.

Gosh, that's what it is looking like. Maybe TM really was not involved.

Seaboard pay phone is extremely close to this Walmart.

No questions for the defense LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WMBF News

No cross examination from the defense. The witness is excused.

___

bahahaha... anyway, I'm out, will check in tonight.

Truslow didn't want to question the SLED Agent, HA!!!

Gosh, that's what it is looking like. Maybe TM really was not involved.

No, I think she was certain that HE had to go if she was pregnant with TM's husband's baby all IMO

Side note: SM looks RED in the face now, thanks to the camera guy for zooming in!!

I wish that when her co-workers were testifying they gave some type of inclination as to how soon before she disappeared that pregnancy test she showed them that was invalid!

Why didn't anyone say that when they were on stand and why weren't they asked :thinking:

Truslow didn't want to question the SLED Agent, HA!!!
He knew better. Pretty sure the SLED Agent would have put that little mouse in his place more times than he could handle.

Side note: SM looks RED in the face now, thanks to the camera guy for zooming in!!
Isn't it awesome?

Agreed, but where did they go to take the test?

I hope this the puzzle pieces are going to start falling into place. The most logical thing would have been for SM to go to HE's apartment and have her take the test there. But it doesn't appear that happened, so he HAD to have taken her somewhere in his truck. But why would she have agreed to meet him at PTL to take a pregnancy test??

I wanted to know that yesterday too (when she took the test that had an error) because was it after they broke up? Did it cause the breakup? Logic tells me it was closer to December based on her weight gain and needin a new uniform, but they never said or were asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I think she was certain that HE had to go if she was pregnant with TM's husband's baby all IMO

It's very possible SM was lying in wait at HE apartment parking lot waiting for her to get home from her date and then to be alone...

Carp, I missed the red face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member