MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WMBF News

The witness goes through the list of the other makes and models of trucks he used for comparison. Fredericks testified this exercise was to demonstrate that different makes and models could be eliminated.

He added that the only vehicle used for comparison to the "known vehicle" that couldn't be eliminated was the Ford F150.

He's earning every single penny today...

(Witness)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, if I was the defense attorney, I'd end this now. "No further questions." Thank goodness the EXPERT WITNESS is able to take control of the situation to reiterate what he did and what he found using his research.

YES!!!!!! :censored:

HI fellow WS'er! Home from work. can someone post a link to live stream? TIA

Please make it stopppppppppppppppppp. I thought that KT said he was almost done (15 minutes ago) :deadhorse:

I wonder what the jury is thinking. Are they really going to believe any doubt KT is trying to cast on the credibility of this witness?

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 24s24 seconds ago

Defense now questioning Fredericks on a previous case that used his report. #MoorerTrial

So no KT no problem with my report LOL

LOVED his answer.

Now KT is trying to find fault in this expert's reports in OTHER cases?!?

Keep grasping for straws there, KT

witnesses and solicitor. It bothers me when he refers to Nancy Livesay as "her" or "she" instead of by name.

Oops, I have referred to NL as "her". Only because I could not remember her name. :)

I like this expert, I think he's in more control than KT.

So livesay just needs to get up and say "so in your opinion was the truck the same truck". Because this is crazy...and has nothing to do with anything.

I love how Fredericks keeps smacking down KT on his incorrect information (dates, times, FACTS, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenJenny